Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 95. (Read 436160 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Only 269K currently for sale, dev is testing the new wallet by the looks of it, I'm expecting a breakout soon.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Hey guys,
I'm taking in video suggestions.
Please reply with what you would like me to create my next video on. (vTorrent only Smiley)

-e1ghtSpace

Hopefully we'll have the new wallet soon and then you'll have some cool stuff to play around with.

Though if you haven't done the Bittrex API stuff that could be cool.
Ah yes, thats a really good one. Thanks.
Activity: 646
Merit: 501
Ni dieu ni maître
Hey guys,
Please reply with what you would like me to create my next video on. (vTorrent only Smiley)

-e1ghtSpace

Hopefully we'll have the new wallet soon and then you'll have some cool stuff to play around with.

Though if you haven't done the Bittrex API stuff that could be cool.
Ni dieu ni maître
I don't know if coins or leigh saw, but there was a guy in the riot yesterday wanting to do interviews about VTR. Was looking for someone knowledgable or the dev.

I can help with this in about 12 to 24 hours time: I'm not the dev nor do I officially represent anything but have been following this project for quite some time.

I think he had an email address that you could contact him at, which he posted yesterday. Haven't seen him on riot yet.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Hey guys,

-e1ghtSpace
legendary

Nice reactions to VTR out there in the twitter-sphere

Who is this guy coins?

Just use #vtorrent on twitter. It's amazing how much activity there is on there for VTR.

Wow, our twitter guy has been a busy little bee.

Lots of activity, if he carries on at this rate we'll hit that 1M milestone in no time.
legendary
Activity: 1456

Who is this guy coins?

Just use #vtorrent on twitter. It's amazing how much activity there is on there for VTR.
legendary

Who is this guy coins?
legendary
I don't know if coins or leigh saw, but there was a guy in the riot yesterday wanting to do interviews about VTR. Was looking for someone knowledgable or the dev.

I can help with this in about 12 to 24 hours time: I'm not the dev nor do I officially represent anything but have been following this project for quite some time.

The dev would be the best choice, if not, i'm okay with you doing the interview, you do have a very good grasp of the project.
Activity: 522
Merit: 500

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Im watching this sucker closely bro. I may lie in public, but I accumulate vtr in every dip, and will keep going until either I withdraw from coke or realize I was outrageously silly when I followed it.
legendary

Ni dieu ni maître
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Shitcoin Bliss
buy wall now at 5600, can easily pump some more

No one is really dumping a whole lot. Looks like one wallet is profit taking around 6.5k-7.5k. Once that person is done I suspect we will go up. Some news on the coming wallet would do some good as well.  Cheesy

what news?

Nothing new now
But only people start understanding the potential of the project

Think about torrent over blockchain + riot chat + 2FA + multisign + tor + i2p

Torrent have million users all over the world...market cap is only 500k.

I heard that in 2014 so no torrents over bc yet.....bye guys...nice joke.

Try harder  Cheesy
legendary

No one is really dumping a whole lot. Looks like one wallet is profit taking around 6.5k-7.5k. Once that person is done I suspect we will go up. Some news on the coming wallet would do some good as well.  Cheesy

what news?

Nothing new now

Funny that.

riot chat + 2FA + multisign + tor + i2p

Are all new, since just the last few months, max.
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM

what news?

Nothing new now

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

Only 245K for sale, I suspect we're gonna see another price correction soon.

you mean price jump?
Activity: 329
Merit: 250

what news?

Nothing new now

legendary

Only 245K for sale, I suspect we're gonna see another price correction soon.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Can vtorrent search existing torrent file in a wallet?

Or can't that use a torrent file of existence?

How vtorrent does relate to the existing torrents?

What is a business model of a VTR?
Pages:
Jump to: