Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WAS][WeAreSatoshi] | X11 | Hybrid PoS/PoW | Trading on C-Cex.com - page 2. (Read 42563 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
Have not see youtube promotion yet ?

I though it will come out Aug 1st ?

sorry thats me... i got late with the pool, and missed the video Sad

we are back on bussiness though, and now i can make the promo at last....
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Have not see youtube promotion yet ?

I though it will come out Aug 1st ?
Activity: 550
Merit: 501
I was trying to help. Do what ever you want... Enjoy the 3 dollar donation.

At least I don't have to sync the wallet anymore.. LOL

Hasta la vista
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Not sure if it's coincidence or not, but since these posts have started going back and forth our hash rate has dropped off significantly and some of our buy orders have been dropped on c-cex.

I would like to assure everyone that my intention here is to get feedback on how to march forward with our charity initiative.  Any significant changes of the coin format would require a hard fork and would require much more than a single community member's suggestion.

If the timing is not right for the charity initiative, I can wait for a better time.  I thought it would be good to begin delivering on some of our commitments regarding goodwill, though.  What Garmin suggests about ending PoW and converting to PoS will happen in due time, as the coin is programmed today.  The opinions stated are his own, based on his analysis of the market conditions.  They are not necessarily fact, it's mostly speculation.

So, let me ask this question point blank...  Is anyone opposed to us supporting Doctors Without Borders or feels that another charitable program is more appropriate?

We'll find a way (or discuss later) how to convert and / or use the WAS to generate BTC for the charity.

I think the doctors would be a good charity. I also think we are hurting the chance of a descent price with what has been said today. Most serious investors buy coins to make money. When you make it sound like this coin will be 100% about donations a lot of people will bail. We can donate in cash or any other form of crypto so most will want to see ROI with this coin along with donating.

To comment about garmin saying WAS is no BTC. Do you have a crystal ball. If so can you tell this weeks lotto numbers? If not you can not say for sure this will not be like BTC. Now I do not believe it will get anywhere close I was pointing out that current price does not mean the coin will be worthless in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
"Change is the only constant." -Heraclitus
Not sure if it's coincidence or not, but since these posts have started going back and forth our hash rate has dropped off significantly and some of our buy orders have been dropped on c-cex.

I would like to assure everyone that my intention here is to get feedback on how to march forward with our charity initiative.  Any significant changes of the coin format would require a hard fork and would require much more than a single community member's suggestion.

If the timing is not right for the charity initiative, I can wait for a better time.  I thought it would be good to begin delivering on some of our commitments regarding goodwill, though.  What Garmin suggests about ending PoW and converting to PoS will happen in due time, as the coin is programmed today.  The opinions stated are his own, based on his analysis of the market conditions.  They are not necessarily fact, it's mostly speculation.

So, let me ask this question point blank...  Is anyone opposed to us supporting Doctors Without Borders or feels that another charitable program is more appropriate?

We'll find a way (or discuss later) how to convert and / or use the WAS to generate BTC for the charity.
Just an Idea...

Stop the POW now. Allocate the remainder minus the POS amount to the Donation fund. Take control of the largest pie slice/%
The donation pool should be at the top of the rich-list.
If those coins are held and a donation drive takes more coins out of circulation and increases the Held Donation pool, and then if the
community pulls the sell orders the price will rise. Or add a multipool to buy up all the rich-list greedy float without a true POW from the coin itself.
With such large chunks of WAS being held by the rich-list I feel any serious upward movement will be dumped on by whales until that float dry's up
or the coin dies a stagnant death again @ 1sat.

I just checked all of the coin swap stats, and only about 55% of V1 has swapped out for V2 coins...  Those larger addresses may be the coin swap wallets.    According to my math, we should have about 15 million in un-redeemed coin swap funds.

So, it would appear that only about 20 million v2 WAS is actually in circulation at the moment.

Perfect... If you stop the POW and Re allocate the remainder to Something like a WAS foundation for humanity fund, and implement a multipool
with smaller payouts per virtual block the price should start to rise. Ideally the WAS fund would be large enough to produce enough POS
to fund a rotating or semi static Charity pool with increasing charity payment size as rarity increases. Instead of a 1 time 6 dollar donation to something.  Cheesy

Unfortunately even with the 1000/1 reverse split there is still to much WAS flooding the exchange to gain much value. Looks like it's headed to the same place as V1 with everything for sale at 1 sat with no buyers. Like you said need some brainstorming and collaboration from the community.
Try to make WAS like a little cash pump for charity, with increasing output... Same as scammers do, but for charity.. LOL
Just an Idea...

Stop the POW now. Allocate the remainder minus the POS amount to the Donation fund. Take control of the largest pie slice/%
If those coins are held and a donation drive takes more coins out of circulation and increases the Held Donation pool, and then if the
community pulls the sell orders the price will rise. Or add a multipool to buy up all the rich-list greedy float without a true POW from the coin itself.
With such large chunks of WAS being held by the rich-list I feel any serious upward movement will be dumped on by whales until that float dry's up

I just checked all of the coin swap stats, and only about 55% of V1 has swapped out for V2 coins...  Those larger addresses may be the coin swap wallets.    According to my math, we should have about 15 million in un-redeemed coin swap funds.

So, it would appear that only about 20 million v2 WAS is actually in circulation at the moment.
Just an Idea...

I love the graphics, lol.  It would be nice to help a good cause.  This isn't supposed to be a pump and dump coin, or a get rich quick coin, it's the coin that honors Satoshi by promoting a culture of giving and goodwill.

Well for starters the community should Pull the 50 BTC in sell orders... That's not helping the price at all!
Didn't anyone learn anything from WAS V1? DUH!
Secondly donations will reduce the the amount of coins in circulation and add value for an ICO or Raffle or something.
But looking at the rich-list and seeing 6 million plus or 17% at the top of the list might imply the possibility for a large dump
and that does not honor Satoshi by promoting a culture of giving and goodwill, only greed. The puzzle needs to be rearranged
to make sense and then it may be able to be used for good. The way the stage is set now I see any efforts to use WAS for charity
could be trashed by a dump from above by the greedy. aprox 40% of WAS is held by 25 addy's http://explore.was.club/wealthiest.php

JMHO
I think my point may have been missed in this back and forth about donating to the charity fund.  By all means, please feel free to shoot coins to that address...  As it grows, we'll be enabled to do more...

However, for now, I'd simply like to unite us as a group and determine what WeAreSatoshi should do with the charity fund.  Let's have some dialogue about how to turn the WAS into real money, or a way to help humanity.

What are the thoughts on Doctors Without Borders?  Does anyone else think there is a more appropriate foundation or cause out there?

What are the thoughts on how to turn the WAS charity fund in to BTC?  I don't want to dump it on an exchange...  That would be bad for the coin...  I think a charity auction sounds like a viable idea.  Maybe spread them out and do 10k WAS at a time???

I'd like to have some meaningful dialogue on what and how to accomplish this.  At the end of the day, I could do it all...  But that wouldn't be working for the communities agenda.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa

No offence but WAS is not BTC you can hold your WAS for 5 years and see what happens LOL Be realistic...
50 BTC worth of WAS for sale and 0.07 worth of buy's. Too many greedy bastards in crypto thinking there goldfish ass will be whales
someday stealing pennies from each other.  Roll Eyes

I just gave all my WAS to the cause.

Now send your WAS... wRZmMiWiFar8kxE3JrFdr1z5ietdpqBUYb   Tongue

The donation fund could have a million by the end of the day if people give them up in the spirit of WeAreSatoshi...

Pull all sell orders and donate!  Ever hear of KARMA?

2 bucks worth of WAS ain't gonna break me! Even if it ever went up to BTC prices someday. No Worries!

I love the graphics, lol.  It would be nice to help a good cause.  This isn't supposed to be a pump and dump coin, or a get rich quick coin, it's the coin that honors Satoshi by promoting a culture of giving and goodwill.

thats one of the main reasons I'm with you guy's, I've been mining WAS for a lil while now and have only been able to acquire about 10k with my 1.4 m/h's, it could have been more but I point my miner at other coins randomly if I see an opportunity to make some btc or a decent coins... but never for long and mostly just because i'm not selling any of my WAS and need to make somehting (I've even bought a couple thousand)  10+k is quite a bit with my lil miner from a coin thats only going to have 50 mill from pow, not too mention we still have approx 1/4 of the blocks left to mine... so I'm trying to think about how big of a % of my holdings I want to donate and when... trying to make the most of it and make the "biggest ripple with the smallest stone" lol and sorry I can't afford to donate 100% Wink hopefully I will put myself in that position one day soon Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpEW37K6H8s

No offence but WAS is not BTC you can hold your WAS for 5 years and see what happens LOL Be realistic...
50 BTC worth of WAS for sale and 0.07 worth of buy's. Too many greedy bastards in crypto thinking there goldfish ass will be whales

The donation fund could have a million by the end of the day if people give them up in the spirit of WeAreSatoshi...

2 bucks worth of WAS ain't gonna break me! Even if it ever went up to BTC prices someday. No Worries!

I love the graphics, lol.  It would be nice to help a good cause.  This isn't supposed to be a pump and dump coin, or a get rich quick coin, it's the coin that honors Satoshi by promoting a culture of giving and goodwill.
Done!  sent to wRZmMiWiFar8kxE3JrFdr1z5ietdpqBUYb

First Seen:   2014-07-12 19:44:10
Transactions Received:   32
Transactions Sent:   15
Total Received:   325,374.53427834
Total Sent:   -232,013.39847726
Current Balance:   93,361.13580108

http://explore.was.club/address.php?chain=2&addr=wRZmMiWiFar8kxE3JrFdr1z5ietdpqBUYb

WeAreSatoshi  Cool

Received.  Yea, the PoS rewards make the address look active...  But, the 58k has been sitting there splitting over and over while collecting PoS rewards.

If anyone else wants to throw their coins towards the cause, the address is above.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to move forward?  Garmin suggested reselling the WAS through an ICO or some kind of charity auction.  Does anyone have other ideas?

I'm thinking for our first initiative we should focus on Doctors without Borders.  It's been a very active few months in terms of combat and outbreaks, and this group is in the middle of it all.  If their advertisement of 25 cents enabling one person is true, I think we stand to make the biggest impact with this organization.

I'm looking for thoughts, suggestions, and feedback here everyone.
Let's get the ball rolling on the charity side of things...  I have MrBrew's original 58,000 WAS that was to be donated to charity.

Does anyone feel passionate about any specific charity fund?

No charity is going to benefit from holding WAS, so we need to be realistic here.  I can either sell or auction off the 58,000 WAS for BTC and donate in Bitcoin or we can use the WAS in a creative way (not sure how) to generate Bitcoin and / or fiat for charity.

I found several worthwhile charities which are international and help humanity.  Any other suggestions, or passions out there?

- Doctors Without Borders - http://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/
- St Jude's Research Hospital - http://www.stjude.org/
- Feed the Children - http://www.feedthechildren.org/

How much is that? like 6 dollars...  Buy some lotto tickets with it, because 6 bucks wont do much. but a lotto win might. long-shot either way!

Can you tell me what BTC was worth 5 years ago?

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Let's get the ball rolling on the charity side of things...  I have MrBrew's original 58,000 WAS that was to be donated to charity.

Does anyone feel passionate about any specific charity fund?

No charity is going to benefit from holding WAS, so we need to be realistic here.  I can either sell or auction off the 58,000 WAS for BTC and donate in Bitcoin or we can use the WAS in a creative way (not sure how) to generate Bitcoin and / or fiat for charity.

I found several worthwhile charities which are international and help humanity.  Any other suggestions, or passions out there?

- Doctors Without Borders - http://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/
- St Jude's Research Hospital - http://www.stjude.org/
- Feed the Children - http://www.feedthechildren.org/

How much is that? like 6 dollars...  Buy some lotto tickets with it, because 6 bucks wont do much. but a lotto win might. long-shot either way!

Can you tell me what BTC was worth 5 years ago?
Done!  sent to wRZmMiWiFar8kxE3JrFdr1z5ietdpqBUYb

Transactions Received:   32
Total Received:   325,374.53427834
Current Balance:   93,361.13580108

http://explore.was.club/address.php?chain=2&addr=wRZmMiWiFar8kxE3JrFdr1z5ietdpqBUYb

WeAreSatoshi  Cool

How much is that? like 6 dollars...  Buy some lotto tickets with it, because 6 bucks wont do much. but a lotto win might. long-shot either way!

If we hold true to our commitment to create a culture of giving and awareness, it will generate positive attention.  The positive attention will likely result in higher trading prices.  But, either way, in the scheme of things the amount will likely be small to start.  I am hopeful it will grow, especially with some outside of the box thinking.

Did you know that according to feedthechildren.org, a $6 donation would have 5 times the impact based on their corporate sponsors matching donations.  You can also read here (http://www.feedthechildren.org/story/how-a-few-drops-save-lives/)about how a few drops of "WaterGuard" in a cup can make drinking water safer, eliminating bacteria and diseases from water supplies.

Every little bit makes a difference, and even the smallest of people (or wallets, in our case) can make an impact.  THAT IS WHAT THIS COIN IS ABOUT!

You can add all my 35k WAS to it. gimme a trackable addy for a donation pool and add it to the OP. I don't know how much that will help but it's all my WAS. If everyone donates and you get a million WAS maybe you can do an IPO/ICO or even a raffle for the whole million WAS and raise BTC with it. The options seem limited but you can have my WAS if it helps.

MrBrew's original donation seed is sitting in this address, you (or anyone else) can add to it.  If this is the direction that the community wants to go, let's do it!

wRZmMiWiFar8kxE3JrFdr1z5ietdpqBUYb

Hmm

12:24:24

getbalance wRZmMiWiFar8kxE3JrFdr1z5ietdpqBUYb

12:24:24

Am I doing something wrong? I don't see 58k

EDIT:

Nevermind I used the explorer and see it.

Transactions Received:   31
Total Received:   290,023.46154334
Current Balance:   58,010.06306608

How much is that? like 6 dollars...  Buy some lotto tickets with it, because 6 bucks wont do much. but a lotto win might. long-shot either way!

If we hold true to our commitment to create a culture of giving and awareness, it will generate positive attention.  The positive attention will likely result in higher trading prices.  But, either way, in the scheme of things the amount will likely be small to start.  I am hopeful it will grow, especially with some outside of the box thinking.

Did you know that according to feedthechildren.org, a $6 donation would have 5 times the impact based on their corporate sponsors matching donations.  You can also read here (http://www.feedthechildren.org/story/how-a-few-drops-save-lives/)about how a few drops of "WaterGuard" in a cup can make drinking water safer, eliminating bacteria and diseases from water supplies.

Every little bit makes a difference, and even the smallest of people (or wallets, in our case) can make an impact.  THAT IS WHAT THIS COIN IS ABOUT!

You can add all my 35k WAS to it. gimme a trackable addy for a donation pool and add it to the OP. I don't know how much that will help but it's all my WAS. If everyone donates and you get a million WAS maybe you can do an IPO/ICO or even a raffle for the whole million WAS and raise BTC with it. The options seem limited but you can have my WAS if it helps.

MrBrew's original donation seed is sitting in this address, you (or anyone else) can add to it.  If this is the direction that the community wants to go, let's do it!

wRZmMiWiFar8kxE3JrFdr1z5ietdpqBUYb

If we hold true to our commitment to create a culture of giving and awareness, it will generate positive attention.  The positive attention will likely result in higher trading prices.  But, either way, in the scheme of things the amount will likely be small to start.  I am hopeful it will grow, especially with some outside of the box thinking.

Did you know that according to feedthechildren.org, a $6 donation would have 5 times the impact based on their corporate sponsors matching donations.  You can also read here (http://www.feedthechildren.org/story/how-a-few-drops-save-lives/)about how a few drops of "WaterGuard" in a cup can make drinking water safer, eliminating bacteria and diseases from water supplies.

Every little bit makes a difference, and even the smallest of people (or wallets, in our case) can make an impact.  THAT IS WHAT THIS COIN IS ABOUT!

You can add all my 35k WAS to it. gimme a trackable addy for a donation pool and add it to the OP. I don't know how much that will help but it's all my WAS. If everyone donates and you get a million WAS maybe you can do an IPO/ICO or even a raffle for the whole million WAS and raise BTC with it. The options seem limited but you can have my WAS if it helps. I just let it stake, I have 35351.0728359 WAS to be exact.
Doctors Without Borders says 25 cents allows them to help one person / day.  Our "six dollars" (which will likely be more) could help 28 people in areas impacted by the Ebola outbreak, or victims of violence in war zones like Ukraine and Gaza...
Pages:
Jump to: