Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WAS][WeAreSatoshi] | X11 | Hybrid PoS/PoW | Trading on C-Cex.com - page 10. (Read 42582 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
what the dev mean that pow will be a long time... its becoming 1 coin per block... after 2 mill blocks?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
"Change is the only constant." -Heraclitus
i dont think it will stop being minable.. its hybrid.

Eventually we will reach a block reward of 1, which would almost be PoS only.  But, there will always be a PoW component to the coin.
Pools Of Honor
i dont think it will stop being minable.. its hybrid.
Please release
V2
The total coin
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
we need to put some buys in ccex to live the market up...

Need more buy support. One good thing is there aren't many being dumped. I think most are staking in wallets.
Pools Of Honor
we need to put some buys in ccex to live the market up...
legendary
I cannot synchronize the v1 wallet, Cry please provide node.
I don't think you need them but here they are:
Code:
addnode=192.99.37.224
addnode=192.241.188.47
addnode=108.61.10.90
addnode=192.64.116.155
addnode=83.212.117.249
addnode=24.168.90.140
addnode=162.243.15.107
addnode=107.170.104.208
addnode=159.118.11.101
addnode=46.165.208.136
addnode=208.104.151.195
I cannot synchronize the v1 wallet, Cry please provide node.
where can i trade the  WAS v1 for v2??
You have directions on was.club

Can you please update OP to include the link to the swap and the deadline to do so? Most people scan OP for the info first and post question before going to another site.

Just added the details, at the very top of the page!  I just put ASAP, since we haven't really discussed a deadline yet.
You update the wallet, changing the algorithm.
My old coin in?
Is gone? Huh

No, you can trade it in for WAS v2. You can find the wallet downloads and directions at http://www.was.club
The problem is how can I exchange?
If you want to download it:WAS v1 Wallet Downloads ?
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
CoinPayments
My old coin in?
Is gone? Huh

No, you can trade it in for WAS v2. You can find the wallet downloads and directions at http://www.was.club
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Satoshi deserves a homage so I like the name of this coin. Best wishes to the devs!
question from this noob to others who've been closely following this coin:

could anyone summarise what's special about it?
have the devs lived up to their promises?

Any hidden problems -
premines?
instamines?
well distributed? is there a rich list?
buggy code?
are these are hard core programmers, not "copy-paste" devs or middlemen? When bugs/fork challenge popped up, were they fixed quickly?
dev squabbles?
dev complacency?
missed deadlines?

Anything to worry about?

I am one of the dev's, so take my answers with a grain of salt since some of them are about me.  I encourage our community to answer candidly.

What's special - This coin was launched to pay homage to Satoshi Nakamoto, and promote kindness / giving / support of charitable causes within the crypto community.  Most of this is a culture, and MrBrew (original dev) laid the groundwork.  Our goal, as the coin revival team, is to stay true to his original intentions.

Dev's Lived Up To It - I think so, but encourage the community to answer.

Pre-Mine - We did a 2% pre-mine for development costs, bounties, etc...  This puts us in a much better position to support the coin and / or bring in experts using bounties to develop needed enhancements and environmental components.

Insta-Mine - No, everything has been very smooth with the v2 launch.

Well distributed, Rich List - Yes, you can look at the rich list at http://explore.was.club/

Buggy Code - v2 has not had any issues, to date.

Dev Background - MrData, who does the clients, has ~15 years experience in c/c++ programming.  As well as knowledge in php and mySQL.  He was one of the co-founders of coinpayments.net, as well.  You can see what he is up to at http://www.crypto2.net/

I do most of the PR / Web / and Mining Pool stuff.  I work in IT Project Management and am an crypto enthusiast.  My website is http://www.americancomputernerd.com/

Deadlines - We've stayed true to any published timelines.

Anything Else? - The only two issues that we have had to date is 1) there are some folks who would rather have kept the algo as SHA256, and they don't support the v2 transition.  It is worth noting that the majority of the community does support the v2 switch.  2) After the fork of the v1 network, that block chain was attacked.  However, MrData was able to publish revisions to the source code to resolve the problem within hours.  The coin swap was not impacted, and has continued to function flawlessly (~50% swapped as of yesterday).

Really appreciate the quick answers - it's challenging to track and research all these new coins, so this helps. Will be following this coin and any other responses to my questions with interest. Thank you.
My old coin in?
Is gone? Huh
legendary

Can you please update OP to include the link to the swap and the deadline to do so? Most people scan OP for the info first and post question before going to another site.
legendary
just listed at c-cex

Yayy- First large exchange ever for WAS!!!  Cool

Any hidden problems -
premines?
instamines?
buggy code?
are these are hard core programmers, not "copy-paste" devs or middlemen? When bugs/fork challenge popped up, were they fixed quickly?
dev squabbles?
dev complacency?
missed deadlines?

Anything to worry about?

I am one of the dev's, so take my answers with a grain of salt since some of them are about me.  I encourage our community to answer candidly.

What's special - This coin was launched to pay homage to Satoshi Nakamoto, and promote kindness / giving / support of charitable causes within the crypto community.  Most of this is a culture, and MrBrew (original dev) laid the groundwork.  Our goal, as the coin revival team, is to stay true to his original intentions.

Dev's Lived Up To It - I think so, but encourage the community to answer.

Pre-Mine - We did a 2% pre-mine for development costs, bounties, etc...  This puts us in a much better position to support the coin and / or bring in experts using bounties to develop needed enhancements and environmental components.

Insta-Mine - No, everything has been very smooth with the v2 launch.

Well distributed, Rich List - Yes, you can look at the rich list at http://explore.was.club/

Buggy Code - v2 has not had any issues, to date.

Dev Background - MrData, who does the clients, has ~15 years experience in c/c++ programming.  As well as knowledge in php and mySQL.  He was one of the co-founders of coinpayments.net, as well.  You can see what he is up to at http://www.crypto2.net/

I do most of the PR / Web / and Mining Pool stuff.  I work in IT Project Management and am an crypto enthusiast.  My website is http://www.americancomputernerd.com/

Deadlines - We've stayed true to any published timelines.

Anything Else? - The only two issues that we have had to date is 1) there are some folks who would rather have kept the algo as SHA256, and they don't support the v2 transition.  It is worth noting that the majority of the community does support the v2 switch.  2) After the fork of the v1 network, that block chain was attacked.  However, MrData was able to publish revisions to the source code to resolve the problem within hours.  The coin swap was not impacted, and has continued to function flawlessly (~50% swapped as of yesterday).

Any hidden problems -
premines?
instamines?
buggy code?
dev squabbles?
dev complacency?
missed deadlines?

Anything to worry about?
Activity: 461
Activity: 420
Pages:
Jump to: