Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WAS][WeAreSatoshi] | X11 | Hybrid PoS/PoW | Trading on C-Cex.com - page 4. (Read 42563 times)

legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
tweet tweet, with all these shitcoins and con job's you'd think it would be easier to get people to notice WAS Wink

https://twitter.com/fonzerrellie/status/493849681836113920

RT'ed.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I agree. I do not even feel sorry now when people are ripped off.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
tweet tweet, with all these shitcoins and con job's you'd think it would be easier to get people to notice WAS Wink

https://twitter.com/fonzerrellie/status/493849681836113920
legendary
Kaspa
techcoins another one that has had a recent takeover, Xanoncoin dev just gave up today so I imagine it's ripe for a real dev to give it a shot... hopefully Wink

I'll gladly keep mining WAS instead of these shitty newb dev coins that keep pop'n up
What is everyone up to?  It's been a quiet few days on the forum...  I see all of the buy orders were dropped and / or filled on c-cex.com.  Anyone know what happened?

Thats what happened with coins that are coming back form the dead. Very low volume and interest. I am facing it with Firecoin. I just took it over last sat. We almost need to get a couple of the coins that are trying to make a comeback, together so we can help build off each other and pool resources. Such as making a market for all coins involved.

Let's come up with something soon. Single or joined forces. We are working on the YouTube promotional video and I think it'll be good.

Global Denomination coin is interested in trying to figure something out. There is at least one or 2 others That I know of that have active developers that might be interested. One has a market place too.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
What is everyone up to?  It's been a quiet few days on the forum...  I see all of the buy orders were dropped and / or filled on c-cex.com.  Anyone know what happened?

Thats what happened with coins that are coming back form the dead. Very low volume and interest. I am facing it with Firecoin. I just took it over last sat. We almost need to get a couple of the coins that are trying to make a comeback, together so we can help build off each other and pool resources. Such as making a market for all coins involved.

Let's come up with something soon. Single or joined forces. We are working on the YouTube promotional video and I think it'll be good.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
"Change is the only constant." -Heraclitus
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
CoinPayments
Is there a .conf for 0.8.99.9. im only getting one connection

No, but if you delete your peers.dat before running the client it will load the seed nodes after 30-60 seconds (assuming there are no addnodes in your config.) If you run into problems you can also email me your wallet.dat and v2 WAS address and I can swap them for you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 263
Is there a .conf for 0.8.99.9. im only getting one connection
I am not getting any connections. I get one for a minute and then nothing for a bit. Did you guys add more nodes that i missed?

The same ones work 162.243.15.107, 107.170.104.208, and 192.99.37.224

I am stuck on block 55715. I have manually added those nodes and it worked for connections but now I am stuck. I have closed and opened wallet a few times. I have had no issues in the past. I have staked a few separate times with no issues. Maybe I missed a wallet update i am v 2.0.0.0

Your blockchain could have gotten corrupted or something, if you shut down the client and delete everything from your data folder except wallet.dat (and wearesatoshi.conf if you have one) it will hopefully resync without any problems. There was one wallet update that added checkpoints but didn't increase the version number, but it's been a while ago now.

That did it. Thanks. I guess I should have known that. I am sitting here telling someone else to do that on my coin but yet didnt do it here. LOL
CoinPayments
I am not getting any connections. I get one for a minute and then nothing for a bit. Did you guys add more nodes that i missed?

I am stuck on block 55715. I have manually added those nodes and it worked for connections but now I am stuck. I have closed and opened wallet a few times. I have had no issues in the past. I have staked a few separate times with no issues. Maybe I missed a wallet update i am v 2.0.0.0

Your blockchain could have gotten corrupted or something, if you shut down the client and delete everything from your data folder except wallet.dat (and wearesatoshi.conf if you have one) it will hopefully resync without any problems. There was one wallet update that added checkpoints but didn't increase the version number, but it's been a while ago now.

CoinPayments

legendary
Kaspa
Thanks for helping get getting pools of honor back up and running !! and hashrate seems to be picking up nicely Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C_ROzP6Pjs
Activity: 224
"Change is the only constant." -Heraclitus
ok ... what we are missing is a roadmap...

actually we have a road map  but we need more roads on that map...

Hey..what's up with the pool man? Can't connect for hours and was mining on a fork?? Can you fix this?? We want to mine this coin and you had a good pool. Thanks.

CopyChicken's pool is having similar issues to my v1 pools.  MPOS sometimes "hiccups" with fast coins, like our 30 second block target.  I can tell you the coins are safe and he is working on fixing it.

I noticed there were a few "dead pools" on the OP.  I've cleaned up that list, if you wanted to look for another pool in the short-term.  The issue is isolated to that single pool.
CoinPayments
can i get a .exe for the 0.8.99.9 client. or will my 0.8.99.7 be ok?

Yes, you can get the installer or zip file at https://github.com/WeAreSatoshi/WeAreSatoshi-Binaries
You definitely need 0.8.99.9 for the coin swap to work.
Activity: 434
Merit: 263
can i get a .exe for the 0.8.99.9 client. or will my 0.8.99.7 be ok?
Activity: 177
ok ... what we are missing is a roadmap...

actually we have a road map  but we need more roads on that map...

Hey..what's up with the pool man? Can't connect for hours and was mining on a fork?? Can you fix this?? We want to mine this coin and you had a good pool. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: