Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WAS][WeAreSatoshi] | X11 | Hybrid PoS/PoW | Trading on C-Cex.com - page 5. (Read 42563 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
"Change is the only constant." -Heraclitus
ok ... what we are missing is a roadmap...

actually we have a road map  but we need more roads on that map...

That road map mostly came from the community.  What else would you (or anyone else, don't be shy  Wink ) want to see?  Throw it out there and let's discuss it.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Awsome. Time to mine away. Have a good night  Cheesy

Nice hash rate. Mine away ltndd1  Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor

actually we have a road map  but we need more roads on that map...
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
legendary

lol it's a start anyway  Cool  I've mentioned it a few times in the collectors group I'm in on FB and that tweet, shouldn't be too hard to get some more mining power and spread a bit of interest in the coin especially with sooo many crap coins and ditching newb dev's.

Let's get this WAS rolling on social media. Please re-tweet.
https://twitter.com/blbnguyen/status/492064592697102337
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
I've noticed WAS is listed on the voting page for Cryptsy, but I'm pretty sure it's v1, still. Is there a push to get crypsty to add WAS v2 to their exchange? I know we have RockyTrade and C-CEX already. Are we keeping it small for the time, until demand increases?

Personally, I'm uber excited about seeing it trading for 50-75 satoshi's, I'm really hoping/waiting to see it gain a foot hold and climb the mountain. :-)
2 Doge(s) = 1 WAS  Shocked

lol it's a start anyway  Cool  I've mentioned it a few times in the collectors group I'm in on FB and that tweet, shouldn't be too hard to get some more mining power and spread a bit of interest in the coin especially with sooo many crap coins and ditching newb dev's.
legendary
I've noticed WAS is listed on the voting page for Cryptsy, but I'm pretty sure it's v1, still. Is there a push to get crypsty to add WAS v2 to their exchange? I know we have RockyTrade and C-CEX already. Are we keeping it small for the time, until demand increases?

Personally, I'm uber excited about seeing it trading for 50-75 satoshi's, I'm really hoping/waiting to see it gain a foot hold and climb the mountain. :-)
2 Doge(s) = 1 WAS  Shocked
legendary

The voting isn't specific to a version of the software.  If we won, they would contact either us or MrBrew, depending on which ANN page they look at.  From there we would direct them to the proper client.

I'm a believer that the coin can be on too many exchanges, so I'd personally like to see it grow a bit before adding more.  When you split the demand over multiple exchanges, it makes volume look light across all the exchanges.

We are also listed on the MintPal vote page.

Agree- I don't think we need to be on more exchanges at this time especially by voting. The coin needs to grow and get more user base.

The voting isn't specific to a version of the software.  If we won, they would contact either us or MrBrew, depending on which ANN page they look at.  From there we would direct them to the proper client.

I'm a believer that the coin can be on too many exchanges, so I'd personally like to see it grow a bit before adding more.  When you split the demand over multiple exchanges, it makes volume look light across all the exchanges.

We are also listed on the MintPal vote page.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10

legendary
I see some great devs here. Coin looking good. I have some questions though. Total number of coins? It should also be stated clearly in the OP. Pos for first 90 days is 5% or 15% as stated in the OP? Thanks.

Not sure how to make it much clearer...  I put in parenthesis 5% / month, next to the 15% comment.  The other change regarding a single exchange is fixed.
Looks good! Wink
I see some great devs here. Coin looking good. I have some questions though. Total number of coins? It should also be stated clearly in the OP. Pos for first 90 days is 5% or 15% as stated in the OP? Thanks.

40 Million + PoS inflation for max coin supply.

PoS for first 90 days is 5% / month, or 15% for the period.  It will transition to 1% / month for a 12 month period after that.

Please update OP to make it more clear and this part "NOTE:  Due to our PoS schedule, buying now and being an early supporter of the X11 version of WAS will result in a 15% PoS reward in the first 90 days, through staking!  Buy now at RockyTrade.net or mine now at any of our pools (all links below)." to add C-CEX too Smiley

Not sure how to make it much clearer...  I put in parenthesis 5% / month, next to the 15% comment.  The other change regarding a single exchange is fixed.
legendary
Staking like a boss Smiley

We just have to give it some Zeagra so it will perform better on Exchanges  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
legendary

PoS for first 90 days is 5% / month, or 15% for the period.  It will transition to 1% / month for a 12 month period after that.

Please update OP to make it more clear and this part "NOTE:  Due to our PoS schedule, buying now and being an early supporter of the X11 version of WAS will result in a 15% PoS reward in the first 90 days, through staking!  Buy now at RockyTrade.net or mine now at any of our pools (all links below)." to add C-CEX too Smiley
Activity: 461
Merit: 250

Total coins is 40,000,000. PoS is 5% each month for the 1st 3 months.

Then it should be corrected in the OP. Only 40M coins and price is at 60 Sat?? This is a steal! Thanks for the quick answer. Keep up the good work.

Price will catch up in time...

Activity: 177

Then it should be corrected in the OP. Only 40M coins and price is at 60 Sat?? This is a steal! Thanks for the quick answer. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
CoinPayments

Activity: 177
Pages:
Jump to: