Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WEBD][CPU][POW&POS] 🌍 WebDollar - Currency of the Internet | in browser - page 5. (Read 43587 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
I can't understand what you are saying. Please use simple sentences if your English is not good and punctuation marks.
Activity: 1
Hello

I have 250 available balance how the pos working thanks can I open the mining page every time
That is a fair question. At this point for staking in browser there is no way to use it encrypted so the security is only in the hands of the computer user (have a good AV solution like BItDefender).
Best practice to avoid this is run a very small VM in which you install Linux terminal miner and use encrypted wallet for staking. But this takes a higher degree of knowledge.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
Is there a way to protect the browser webdollar wallet while you are staking? Otherwise in case of viruses, hackers etc, it becomes too dangerous once you'd have some real value in play.
The code has been published and the block number for the fork should be: 1.000.000
Get ready!
We are waiting for the Dev team to decide a block number so you can estimate a date.
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
From our dev core team an update related to the percentages change in the WEBD Hybrid system: 
"This week we will publish a new important update with PoS 90% and PoW 10%"

are we gonna get a specific date so that we can update terminal miners?
From our dev core team an update related to the percentages change in the WEBD Hybrid system: 
"This week we will publish a new important update with PoS 90% and PoW 10%"
Please read the whitepaper or the info available about WEBD.
No where does it state that WEBD is a stable coin or linked/tethered in any way shape or form to any fiat currency.
This is a pure crypto with unique blockchain and tradable on exchanges agains USD/ETH/BTC.
Price is created like for BTC by supply VS demand.
Hi, and welcome.
The available balance is the real WEBD you own.
The potential, as the name says, is only a rough estimation, and is not guarantied to transform in available.
To get constant payments you need to have considerable CPU power and only mine in a pool that does have enough miners to catch POW blocks. Here you can check in the pie graph winch pools catch winch kind of blocks: https://www.webdscan.io/stats

But easiest way to mine is to just buy some WEBD from exchanges and then stake it (POS mining).

HI Thanks For Ur help,
I still have some doubts i am currently mining on (WEB DOLLAR POOL WIN ) and have a potential balance of 608 WEBD so it means i wont ever see this balance ever transferred to my available balance ?

And the link for the kinds of blocks u posted i checked there for pow pools how can i join those pool as they are not listed on the webdollar.io website?

Thanks
Those miners that don't have names are private pools and you can't join (as the owners mine only for themselves privately).
You need to join a public pool that has a listed name in the pie graph. Choose the statistics for the last 1 day and choose POW. You will see WMP is listed there.
For POW to be more efficient mine with Linux terminal, not Windows or browser. Windows is only good for POS mining (the easiest to use in browser).
For POW mining, the terminal in Linux is 10X faster as is has a CPP optimized miner that was introduced by some guys mining with farms.
For all of us to be able to compete with them the devs offered this CPP miner opensource but in Linux (it can't be deployed in Windows for technical reasons).

Also, never ever mine solo, always use pools, for both POW and POS, for both terminal mining or browser mining.
You can only mine solo if you have a data-center of servers for POW or a few hundred million of WEBD for POS.

PS. Join the Telegram channels (Official, Pools channel and technical channel) for more help and more active users.
Activity: 3
Hi, and welcome.
The potential, as the name says, is only a rough estimation, and is not guarantied to transform in available.
To get constant payments you need to have considerable CPU power and only mine in a pool that does have enough miners to catch POW blocks. Here you can check in the pie graph winch pools catch winch kind of blocks: https://www.webdscan.io/stats

But easiest way to mine is to just buy some WEBD from exchanges and then stake it (POS mining).

HI Thanks For Ur help,
I still have some doubts i am currently mining on (WEB DOLLAR POOL WIN ) and have a potential balance of 608 WEBD so it means i wont ever see this balance ever transferred to my available balance ?

And the link for the kinds of blocks u posted i checked there for pow pools how can i join those pool as they are not listed on the webdollar.io website?

Thanks

BUMP !
Hi, and welcome.

HI Thanks For Ur help,

Thanks
Hi, and welcome.

Hello, i am new to this web-dollar just got to know it yesterday i was hoping if somebody could give me a boost for my webd so i can start staking too as currently i am mining since yesterday on web-dollar pool-win i reached till 17 WEBD then suddenly all my balance went to 0 again can somebody explain me which pools should i join for POW and could somebody send me some WEBD,s so i could start POS too,

&

Can somebody explain me please what is potential balance and what is available balance
I currently have 535.100 WEBD but they are in my potential balance and my available balance stays 0.00 WEBD when is this 535.001 going to be transferred  to my available balance

Thanks
Activity: 29
You can deploy a WebDollar POS miner easily following this tutorial: https://www.hostero.eu/docs/webdollar-pos-mining. Mine POS without having to keep the browser or a computer open at all times.
Activity: 47
Yeah, browser is for general usage and Proof of Stake mining. Not for Proof of Work anymore.
Before coming to conclusions read a few descriptions of how it actually works, or watch some videos.
First of all, every time you reload the page or restart the browser mining you get randomly sent to a mining pool, and every time you need to go and manually chose the one you were mining from the beginning.
Or just use the direct pool links and not the main web-page with the pool selector (you can find the direct pool links here as a pinned message: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@webdpools)
Second, as it has been mentioned again and again, teh POW CPU mining is extremely competitive, this means you need a powerful CPU to be able to mine something.
But that is not all, as you need to choose a pool that actually catches POW blocks. This is because most pools only have POS miners, so they never catch POW blocks.
Two pools that now catch blocks are BACM and Europool, the others only have staking POS miners so they only catch POS blocks and only will pay if you stake WEBD.

So, do your research and then draw conclusions.

PS. and to be a POW CPU competitive miner you would need at least 80CPU cores to see some results (or at least two Thereadripper systems). In my experience ideally would be over 1000CPU cores (so you can compete with the data-center mining).
It is just too competitive for simple home systems. It's just like any other crypto where if people see potential they invest a lot of money in resources to mine it.
Activity: 70
I would just like to say, the sole reason I came to this post today, was because I discovered it and starting mining 3 days ago, my browser has been open the whole time, every time I check I have a different potential amount that I could earn, it got as high as 19.05 at one time, but just now I went in and it was at 0.05, it has been almost every number under 19 several times, I still have not mined anything, it does not work, I am not even interested in a fix, it seems to me that every time now that I do close my browser, it resets to zero and I do not find this a wallet that I would ever deposit money in to, sorry, you lost me as a potential investor, for sure, and am not even interested in a response here, I am that turned off.
Activity: 23
POW it's not a priority any more and people mine it with data centers.
With a simple laptop you will not see payments even for a week. Also the terminal miner is 10X more efficient and can't be reproduced in the browser (to get the browser at the same efficiency).
So the direction is only one: POS. Everybody should focus on it and that is where the beauty and ease of WEBD remains.
Most of us have given up completely even terminal POW mining as it is not profitable, not by far. You earn a lot more by investing directly in WEBD and stake it.

The good thing about the data-center miners is that they unload cheap and everybody can buy now while it lasts.
And maybe in the future the percentage of POW will be reduced even lower than 33%.
POW it's not a priority any more and people mine it with data centers.
With a simple laptop you will not see payments even for a week. Also the terminal miner is 10X more efficient and can't be reproduced in the browser (to get the browser at the same efficiency).
So the direction is only one: POS. Everybody should focus on it and that is where the beauty and ease of WEBD remains.
Most of us have given up completely even terminal POW mining as it is not profitable, not by far. You earn a lot more by investing directly in WEBD and stake it.

The good thing about the data-center miners is that they unload cheap and everybody can buy now while it lasts.
And maybe in the future the percentage of POW will be reduced even lower than 33%.
Pages:
Jump to: