Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WEBD][CPU][POW&POS] 🌍 WebDollar - Currency of the Internet | in browser - page 6. (Read 43587 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I really had hope for this project, been here since day 1, the beginning was good like any other crypto, but after the POS move and mining with genesis, centralizing the coin and not using the funds to develop, censoring their telegrams, only zombies left in the community and their team...

I tripled my investment here, so it was not a total waste of time, really sad, they had a chance to go big and they fucked it up, centralizing any crypto in 2019 = death. If they continue of this path, all i can say is... RIP.
Activity: 4

Awesome news !!!
That's a very useful feature for WebDollar Community !
Thank you !

If you like the project you are welcome to join our community on telegram t.me/WebDollar, and if you contact me, @mariusg2 , you have a bonus of 10 000 WebD, as a gift.
Activity: 14
To me it seems that the team is heavily censoring any criticism in their Telegram channel.
Reading this topic, I realized that I was affected by many of the issues stated here as well.

Until recently, I owned approximately 250$ worth of WebDollar.
I haven't followed the project for some while (I got my WebDollar back in January).

Beginning of May I started to be more active again and asked some questions regarding their WEX in the official Telegram channel.
I also reported a "network time error" with description "network adjusted time didn't work ClusterBest is empty" that I always got when trying to stake coins.
After asking for help regarding this error message, I was banned immediately.

I got in contact with the admin that was responsible for banning me. He told me I was trolling for some time and that's why I was banned.
I apologized in case he perceived my questions as trolling and asked politely for being unbanned, so that I could at least follow my investment. To be clear: I still do not think that I was trolling! (How is asking legitimate questions and reporting problems any form of trolling?!) After waiting for a week and contacting the admin again, I have received no response.

Now I have decided to share my experience and warn other users of that behavior.

Yes and now you will get some nonsense response here also bellow, something like:
- you need to correct your computer time
- you need to buy more webd
- everyone "devs and few other devs" are having no issues, you must do something wrong (this really is funny its like they use dll or something and for them is working because it was developed on their machine and they forgot to add to release the dll)
- people investing millions in webd sir why you cant?
- restart your computer

really really BAD!

I see from the previous posts that I'm not the only one who cannot get the PoS to work at all. I've been leaving the browser open for one week mining webdollars as I was on travel and when I've come back not a sincle coin had been mined. And I have a few hundred of thousand coins to stake there - LoL.
Farewell to a lot of expensive electricity.

This coin is a farce, not just because it does not keep its promises and it does not work, but because the team is so arrogantly in denial of that and they are continuing to praise their * amazing * technical skills, without any reality check whatsoever - which means the problems are not getting adressed and they are not getting solved.
So much waisted time. A real pity.
If you mine in browser, please ensure your wallet is not encrypted, otherwise it will not mine during PoS rounds. Also, if you haven't mined a single webd, you may have a connection issue. You should've mined something during PoW rounds, I a week time you should get something even with minimum hashes if you mine in a pool.

And again... Its my fault right?

If you mine in browser
I do.

please ensure your wallet is not encrypted
It is not and never was!

otherwise it will not mine during PoS rounds.
Not a rookie

Also, if you haven't mined a single webd
No I didn't and not even any of my friends did, HOWEVER!!!! In all our "Potential balances" it was rising to 200, 20, 400, 1000 but never got anything! [ALSO A NOTE!!! TRIED ON OTHER POOLS ALSO!]

you may have a connection issue.
Sure everyone do! This is better coincidence than a lottery (10 people, 15 different machines, 5 pools, 20 days) = 0 webd but potential as I explained above jumping!

What else will you suggest? Terminal Miner "Bitcoin is terminal app *old fashion* webd is awesome" right?
-Your webd does not wok as presented and planned! FIX IT DAMN, AT LEAST CHECK WHATS WRONG!
-Terminal miner is not compiling and is not what you presented as easy to use for everyone. [ FOR THOSE DEVS WHO WILL NOW SAY: "Terminal works compile no problem sir" => works on your machine yes! ]

Ok, now that NONE of your friends mined a single webd sound a little stretched, but anyway send me your wallet address and I'll check it. In what pool did you mine?
We do believe the key for cryptocurrency mainstream adoption is to find a way that every person in this world can make a transaction in a simple, fastest and secure way.
WebDollar has succed to solve all this problems that industry faced in the past time, so it's just a matter of time until we will reach our goal.
The main purpose of this project is to offer to peoples an easy, fast and secure way to make daily payments.
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
Terminal mining works great.

Never encounter any problems.
If i feel that something is not working ok, then i stop the miner and do an update.

with root access inside the Webdollar folder where you run the npm run commands
Code:
1. bash update.sh
2. bash build-argon2.sh
3. follow instructions

Then start again the miner (you know npm run commands - 30 - paste seed - 10 - y - done).
In the up to date version you can actually select to only PoS, so devs are still improving their code and procedures.

Keep up the good work.
Activity: 77
That is totaly wrong.
Install a clean ubuntu virtual machine and follow the steps in tutorial, let me know the result.
If you come to any errors like I dont know oh in tutorial missing to restart ubuntu first or anything any any error dont fix them! just follow tutorial

That is just throwing words randomly and nod being able to do a copy paste.
For the Linux miner you just need a Ubuntu 18.04  updated and then just paste the steps in the tutorial.
I've installed today 9 terminals all by hand, manually (no scripting no automation besides the one included in the tutorial). So don't tell me it does not work.
I mined from POW 12417 WEBD just today with 800Kh/s.

You are exaggerating badly. As I said ,if there are some glitches that will eventually get fixed. It's not perfect but a work in progress as most blockchain systems.
I've already tried with new wallets, browser and terminal . If you follow exactly tutorial, everything works smoothly, you can't encounter any error, like you said .
Browser mining and staking is working perfectly , just clean your browser for old cookies, and go to webdollar.io .
If you insist with that bullshit , it's obvious you're just trying to make FUD ( probably to buy some coins cheap Smiley))
Like a said , I do invite everybody to try, then come back and share his experience.

We all can see transactions from pools to miner , so everything works smoothly . You all may check webdscan.io  But , haters will always hate , that is a fact
Activity: 1
Hello everybody!
 I would like to share my short story with Webdollar. In a night of October I saw A. Budisteanu on TV talking about a cryptocurrency, that is very easy to use, then I was listening closely and I find out that it's he's own creation and it's called Webdollar. I never ever tried to own or mined never ever any crypto but I knew Budisteanu from the past couple of years, when he made other great things and he's a genius and he saying it that it's very easy to use I sayed to give it a try. So I enter webdollar.io and stayed there 4 months and mined 4900 webdollars, that was the period when you could mine only in pow and I had a poor laptop. After that I found some guys from the community and told me about the telegram group, I entered and read every discussion for a couple of weeks and then I found out about this new update that it will soon come out, it was the POS mining that will give you like an interest for your webdollars for every day you Hodl. So in one month I bought 3 million so in a couple of month I made other 300k from POS mining. So, for a non tech guy I can guarantee that it's a easy to use crypto, with no installation only enter webdollar.io and it's a big opportunity and investment for the future. Hope you guys will trie it out and invest too! Good luck!
I've already tried with new wallets, browser and terminal . If you follow exactly tutorial, everything works smoothly, you can't encounter any error, like you said .
Browser mining and staking is working perfectly , just clean your browser for old cookies, and go to webdollar.io .
If you insist with that bullshit , it's obvious you're just trying to make FUD ( probably to buy some coins cheap Smiley))
Like a said , I do invite everybody to try, then come back and share his experience.
Activity: 23
Obviously, you're just throwing bullshit that make no sense.

WebDollar network is stable and is working perfectly. Browser mining is working with absolutely no issues, in both rounds POS and POW.
Terminal mining is compiling and again, works without any issues.

So you're saying that it doesn't work for 10 different people, that's just an confirmation you're lying and trying to make FUD .
It's 100% impossible that 10 different people can't connect to the network.

I do invite everybody to join our official telegram group t.me/WebDollar , and then contact me @mariusg2 , mention you're coming from Bitcointalk, and I will send you 200 WebDollar coins, so you can start staking POS rounds as well. After they are 100% satisfied, everybody who comes back here and leave a review about their experience , will get 2000 more WebDollar to stake.

Just to be sure everybody has understand the steps:

1. Join t.me/WebDollar
2. Contact @mariusg2 and get 200 WebD for free
3. Start mining, if you encounter any kind of problems , contact me (everything will work in 99.9% of time)
4. Come back on this topic and leave a review
5. Contact me again, mentioning your bitcointalk username
6. You'll get another 2000 WebD

Happy mining !

WebDollar network is stable and is working perfectly. Browser mining is working with absolutely no issues, in both rounds POS and POW.
AHAHAHAHA sure Smiley

The only thing that is working for this coin currently is exactly that ^^ TRANSFERS from you, from devs and from those who BUY!

Try! Go to a new pc and start with EMPTY WALLET!!!! as all new users are. (And please dont suggest me here, well you should buy!)

That is totaly wrong.
Install a clean ubuntu virtual machine and follow the steps in tutorial, let me know the result.
If you come to any errors like I dont know oh in tutorial missing to restart ubuntu first or anything any any error dont fix them! just follow tutorial

Anyway since we are talking about TERMINAL do I need to point out again "WEBD EASY FOR EVERYONE, BITCOIN IS JUST TERMINAL OLD FASHION WEBD IS CLICK CLIK"

So you're saying that it doesn't work for 10 different people, that's just an confirmation you're lying and trying to make FUD .
It's 100% impossible that 10 different people can't connect to the network.

I do invite everybody to join our official telegram group t.me/WebDollar , and then contact me @mariusg2 , mention you're coming from Bitcointalk, and I will send you 200 WebDollar coins, so you can start staking POS rounds as well. After they are 100% satisfied, everybody who comes back here and leave a review about their experience , will get 2000 more WebDollar to stake.

Just to be sure everybody has understand the steps:

1. Join t.me/WebDollar
2. Contact @mariusg2 and get 200 WebD for free
3. Start mining, if you encounter any kind of problems , contact me (everything will work in 99.9% of time)
4. Come back on this topic and leave a review
5. Contact me again, mentioning your bitcointalk username
6. You'll get another 2000 WebD

Happy mining !
To me it seems that the team is heavily censoring any criticism in their Telegram channel.
Reading this topic, I realized that I was affected by many of the issues stated here as well.

I haven't followed the project for some while (I got my WebDollar back in January).

Beginning of May I started to be more active again and asked some questions regarding their WEX in the official Telegram channel.
I also reported a "network time error" with description "network adjusted time didn't work ClusterBest is empty" that I always got when trying to stake coins.

I got in contact with the admin that was responsible for banning me. He told me I was trolling for some time and that's why I was banned.
I apologized in case he perceived my questions as trolling and asked politely for being unbanned, so that I could at least follow my investment. To be clear: I still do not think that I was trolling! (How is asking legitimate questions and reporting problems any form of trolling?!) After waiting for a week and contacting the admin again, I have received no response.

Now I have decided to share my experience and warn other users of that behavior.

Yes and now you will get some nonsense response here also bellow, something like:
- everyone "devs and few other devs" are having no issues, you must do something wrong (this really is funny its like they use dll or something and for them is working because it was developed on their machine and they forgot to add to release the dll)
- restart your computer

really really BAD!

I see from the previous posts that I'm not the only one who cannot get the PoS to work at all. I've been leaving the browser open for one week mining webdollars as I was on travel and when I've come back not a sincle coin had been mined. And I have a few hundred of thousand coins to stake there - LoL.

This coin is a farce, not just because it does not keep its promises and it does not work, but because the team is so arrogantly in denial of that and they are continuing to praise their * amazing * technical skills, without any reality check whatsoever - which means the problems are not getting adressed and they are not getting solved.
If you mine in browser, please ensure your wallet is not encrypted, otherwise it will not mine during PoS rounds. Also, if you haven't mined a single webd, you may have a connection issue. You should've mined something during PoW rounds, I a week time you should get something even with minimum hashes if you mine in a pool.

And again... Its my fault right?

If you mine in browser
I do.

please ensure your wallet is not encrypted
It is not and never was!

otherwise it will not mine during PoS rounds.
Not a rookie

Also, if you haven't mined a single webd
No I didn't and not even any of my friends did, HOWEVER!!!! In all our "Potential balances" it was rising to 200, 20, 400, 1000 but never got anything! [ALSO A NOTE!!! TRIED ON OTHER POOLS ALSO!]

you may have a connection issue.
Sure everyone do! This is better coincidence than a lottery (10 people, 15 different machines, 5 pools, 20 days) = 0 webd but potential as I explained above jumping!

What else will you suggest? Terminal Miner "Bitcoin is terminal app *old fashion* webd is awesome" right?
-Your webd does not wok as presented and planned! FIX IT DAMN, AT LEAST CHECK WHATS WRONG!
-Terminal miner is not compiling and is not what you presented as easy to use for everyone. [ FOR THOSE DEVS WHO WILL NOW SAY: "Terminal works compile no problem sir" => works on your machine yes! ]
Activity: 2

I agree with George Alexandru, for more than 6 months I have not encountered any problems, in mining, it is very simple and very efficient, every 40 minutes I receive the WEBD coming from mining, with a very stable daily average.
Activity: 14

- restart your computer

really really BAD!

- restart your computer

really really BAD!
Activity: 1

WEBD is great idea and I like it! BUT!!!
You have a huge problem and you are not solving it!
All you do is replaying "You are doing something wrong!"

Here is an idea!
Go to some coffee shop or wherever and introduce someone to WEBD just give them https://webdollar.io/ so they can read and start using/mining and enjoying being involved in crypto!

"You can start mining WEBD immediately with the first blockchain running directly in your Browser, on any device"

Visit him next day!
His response -> garbage! promises but nothing! lies!

Now.. you need to understand that this is happening daily with many users all around the world. Smiley
Activity: 232
I have answered in the Telegram channels multiple times that is does not work correctly on mobiles, even if you set it up in desktop mode (and obviously is not recommended as you can easily damage your phone because of the heat). At least not for mining, for sending coins yes, you can do that with high degree of success.
The Androind app was not updated and that is no secret. There is a sort of monitoring app introduced that works OK though.

What would be nice is an updated Android App for staking. (as mining POW from the phone is purely an exercise, it makes no sense taking into account the difficulty on the network) But there are limited dev resources so if there are people from the community who would be interested into helping coding this part they will definitely be rewarded fairly in WEDB.

Anyway, I think the devs should also answer some of your questions in their own words as I am only speaking in my name alone.

We're working on mobile version. At this moment is not compatible with all browsers.
Pages:
Jump to: