Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WEBD][CPU][POW&POS] 🌍 WebDollar - Currency of the Internet | in browser - page 39. (Read 43631 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
There is only one form of no internet money today: cash Smiley)
Activity: 232
s not quite clear how this system works
no internet, no money ?.
The possibility of using the system without the Internet is necessary

Yes, no internet, no blockchain, no money. Even your card is using a connection with Banks servers for being able to access your money and motorize how transfers from one account to another.
Activity: 4
s not quite clear how this system works
no internet, no money ?.
The possibility of using the system without the Internet is necessary
Honestly I didn't try to mine with minimized browser this is why I asking you to reach the community for helping you with this. Thank you, we're very close to the point where we will focus only on growth. Stay tuned!

Dev ,would you setup a Discord community? Nowadays lots of miners and traders love to use discord.

No, we don't use discord and we're not planning to set up one.

browser minimised almost always stall or mining fall to level 1

any rough estimation for the pool feature deployment?

As I said before, mining pools will be ready until the end of this month.

Indeed this project is very simple, but whether the security system of this project can be justified? and how to access this project?

Fore security you can read our white paper. What do you mean by accessing this project? You can access it going on the website.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Indeed this project is very simple, but whether the security system of this project can be justified? and how to access this project?
Activity: 30
browser minimised almost always stall or mining fall to level 1

any rough estimation for the pool feature deployment?
Activity: 42
Honestly I didn't try to mine with minimized browser this is why I asking you to reach the community for helping you with this. Thank you, we're very close to the point where we will focus only on growth. Stay tuned!

Dev ,would you setup a Discord community? Nowadays lots of miners and traders love to use discord.
Activity: 130
Something people can do in the meantime while we wait for pools,  with trusted people, is share a mining address and just split the rewards.
egretia
By graph I meant the image on the background of the website. It's not static but a graph(matrix or how do you want to call it) like structure that is drawn with white lines on black that is evolving and drawing new lines.
A simple static image (picture) would have helped. Smiley

I know the forum but most posts are old and some people contradict themselves, this is why I am asking you, what is best, with browser minimized or not?

PS. keep up the good work, I know you are struggling on manpower for this project.

By graph I meant the image on the background of the website. It's not static but a graph(matrix or how do you want to call it) like structure that is drawn with white lines on black that is evolving and drawing new lines.
A simple static image (picture) would have helped. Smiley

I know the forum but most posts are old and some people contradict themselves, this is why I am asking you, what is best, with browser minimized or not?

PS. keep up the good work, I know you are struggling on manpower for this project.
Does this mean we can eliminate the add-ons for auto-refrehs every 1h?

Also, one curiosity, how is it faster to mine with the browser minimized or not? (having the tab active I can see it's mandatory to keep it's priority)

And last, the graph that is drawn in the background is eating a lot of resources and gives huge hash fluctuations (especially on Intel CPUs with integrated graphics). I say this because on one setup the browser shows only a static image (guess it's a bug, but a positive one) the hash is always stable and at max.

Yes, you can remove the auto refresh plugin. You can see here at tricks & tips https://webdollarforum.com/index.php section. What graph?
Does this mean we can eliminate the add-ons for auto-refrehs every 1h?

Also, one curiosity, how is it faster to mine with the browser minimized or not? (having the tab active I can see it's mandatory to keep it's priority)

And last, the graph that is drawn in the background is eating a lot of resources and gives huge hash fluctuations (especially on Intel CPUs with integrated graphics). I say this because on one setup the browser shows only a static image (guess it's a bug, but a positive one) the hash is always stable and at max.
The browser fix was deployed. You can refresh your browsers now. Try ctrl+shift+r
What does this fallback list do? Can you please describe a bit? What should people look there?

This is the list of entry points in the network. And here you can see the latest block of the network for checking if you're sync or not

What does this fallback list do? Can you please describe a bit? What should people look there?

Is the browser mining reset fix now?

doesn't looks like;

every 15-20 minutes, mining reset and falls to level 1 or even deactivating at all

hope the pool feature will be release sooner; will greatly help the slower miners

Right now we're fixing browser mining before going finish the mining pools. You can check our fallback list to see if you're sync: http://nodes.wd.hostero.eu/
Activity: 30
doesn't looks like;

every 15-20 minutes, mining reset and falls to level 1 or even deactivating at all

hope the pool feature will be release sooner; will greatly help the slower miners
Activity: 42
Thank you, guys! Let you know your feedback after using WebDollar.
Is the browser mining reset fix now?
the concept is very good, right now I'm going to try to add myself to the network, good luck to the devs

Great project WebDollar, which uses the mechanism of consensus Non-Interactive Proofs of Proof of Work! I admire WebDollar!

Thank you, guys! Let you know your feedback after using WebDollar.
Hashrate of the network has grown to almost 3 Mh/s but on the map on your website the nodes seems to be less. Are the nodes increasing as the hashrate grows or are they diminishing - in which case I suppose some big datacenter it putting in place a lot of hashpower?

The nodes from the map are nodes from the WaitList. But we had few updates and decrease the nodes. We will make soon a new update for showing a bigger part from the network on the map. If you will refreshing your map you will see every time you will be connected to another nodes.
Pages:
Jump to: