Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WEBD][CPU][POW&POS] 🌍 WebDollar - Currency of the Internet | in browser - page 42. (Read 43594 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Are these legit miners?
Where can we see some statistics like: https://www.etherchain.org/charts ?
Activity: 30
Merit: 10
18/05/18, 8:12 - There were over 55,000 machines mining on the WebDollar blockchain. Because of an overwhelming traffic and some spam transactions too ( a couple of tx had 0.01 WEBD fee ) some of the nodes are no longer sync. They will catch up soon. No WebD amount is lost from your wallet addresses, it will just take some time for the full nodes to sync and update.
Activity: 30
Merit: 10
Hello all,

The developers are working hard to fix the effects of a huge attack wich targeted yesterday webdollar.io network.
You may experience connection issues but developers  are working to fix this.
So, do not panic and stay tuned Smiley
Activity: 21
It's nice to have a long term horizon of a hundred years of mining, and it's true that web-mining can achieve a higher decentralization than any other method. However, at the moment there is still one fundamental element which is totally centralized, and this is your website, where the people can mine. Should your server disappear, so would the network. And obviously your server cannot plan to be online for the next 100 years. How are you planning to solve this critical issue?

Yes, anyone can import our miner&wallet in their website only adding 2 code lines. But the safest place to mine WebDollar will be our website for avoid scam.

Alexandru,
Can you elaborate on this, please
where do i find the code for this
thanks

I think if you click right mouse button on web page Webdollar.io and choose "Inspect element" you'll find those 2 code lines Wink

DEVS, where are you ?! 12+ hours of bullshit..."Synchronizing...Synchronizing...Synchronizing...Synchronizing...Synchronizing"

Good suggestion, though they break own the functions in the code
I checked Github and found the JS

WebDollar-Protocol-bundle.js   
WebDollar-Protocol-bundle.js.map   
WebDollar-User-Interface-bundle.js   
WebDollar-User-Interface-bundle.js.map   

then used :

this activated the map and starts to connect but has a
"Incognito your wallet will not be saved"
 at the top

Ill have to take a look at the JAVA

Anyone else interested in this idea?
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
It's nice to have a long term horizon of a hundred years of mining, and it's true that web-mining can achieve a higher decentralization than any other method. However, at the moment there is still one fundamental element which is totally centralized, and this is your website, where the people can mine. Should your server disappear, so would the network. And obviously your server cannot plan to be online for the next 100 years. How are you planning to solve this critical issue?

Yes, anyone can import our miner&wallet in their website only adding 2 code lines. But the safest place to mine WebDollar will be our website for avoid scam.

Alexandru,
thanks

I think if you click right mouse button on web page Webdollar.io and choose "Inspect element" you'll find those 2 code lines Wink

DEVS, where are you ?! 12+ hours of bullshit..."Synchronizing...Synchronizing...Synchronizing...Synchronizing...Synchronizing"

Alexandru,
thanks
Hey guys..
I remember seeing somewhere the info to add the java include to your own web page so you can have an accesspoint for webdollar for your website visitors.

I know i saw it , dumb me forgot to bookmark it.  Any body know the link or where its is? Think it was one of the Devs expressing how this is done.

I want to set up a dedicated system with SSL to host a Full Node.  Now that the nodes can sync together with out going to webdollar.dns. then set up the webpage to to connect to the node.
This way we can have a local USA connection to the backbone.

Thoughts on this idea...  Dev?

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
What happened now ?
Can't sync and mine.
Pools are coming or something broke ?

Most of us are still waiting for the pool, eventually it will arrive
Whole network is down it appears.  Started around  04:00 est.  So it's been 8 hrs no blockchain/network
Network still doesn't start work correctly.
I refresh my page and no sync again for 10-15 minutes.
Whole network is down it appears.  Started around  04:00 est.  So it's been 8 hrs no blockchain/network
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Hello! Can you give us more information about your team? Its sad that your project won't have ICO and a bounty campaign

It is a GOOD NEWS that this project is ICO-free.
As for the bounty campaigns, I guess they will come at some point, perhaps when the infrastructure will be complete.
Activity: 206
Merit: 21
Hello! Can you give us more information about your team? Its sad that your project won't have ICO and a bounty campaign
What happened now ?
Can't sync and mine.
Pools are coming or something broke ?
Activity: 352
did not quite understand the idea of ​​the project, we have a tether which is backed by the dollar 1 to 1, and now we get a crypto currency which only says that it will change the dollar at the rate of 1 to 1, but what really?

Either you have posted in the wrong thread or you didn't even read the OP carefully or you are just a spammer.
Activity: 630
did not quite understand the idea of ​​the project, we have a tether which is backed by the dollar 1 to 1, and now we get a crypto currency which only says that it will change the dollar at the rate of 1 to 1, but what really?
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
hey guys, when is this going to hit an exchange with my shitty laptops its pointless to mine. so I want to throw a couple  bucks at it once it hits an exchange the earliest any idea when that will be? THanks

Hi, first exchange will appear at the begging of the next month, subscribe to newsletter for being kept up to date.

ok thanks Smiley
Activity: 232
hey guys, when is this going to hit an exchange with my shitty laptops its pointless to mine. so I want to throw a couple  bucks at it once it hits an exchange the earliest any idea when that will be? THanks

Hi, first exchange will appear at the begging of the next month, subscribe to newsletter for being kept up to date.
Activity: 47
How exactly do we backup the wallet? Is the file we can download from the wallet ( the arrow pointing down ) the wallet file ? Or do we have to back up the entire webdollar folder from IndexedDB folder?

Only the file is needed. If you open it in notepad you'll see your address and private key

Awesome, thanks Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: