Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WEBD][CPU][POW&POS] 🌍 WebDollar - Currency of the Internet | in browser - page 50. (Read 43587 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

what do these points mean?
if it's wallets connected, why are not all on the map shown?

and in general if you can read more ...
Activity: 540
Merit: 251
ASK
Difficulty is way higher than the previous launch.

3.5kh/s hasn't found anything yet.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 232
Will people with a higher performing CPU or mining card be able to mine more coins with their computer? I'm asking because if the answer is yes I guess most of the mining will soon shift to mining rigs and in which case bye bye decentralization.

No video cards here.
No asics.
Only CPU web mining in browser.
And of course Intel Core i9-7900X give you more hashes then Celeron N4000.

This is truly excellent news.
An by the way just two minutes nefore mainnet. Everyone on the starting line!

Yes! we're on!!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Will people with a higher performing CPU or mining card be able to mine more coins with their computer? I'm asking because if the answer is yes I guess most of the mining will soon shift to mining rigs and in which case bye bye decentralization.

No video cards here.
No asics.

This is truly excellent news.
An by the way just two minutes nefore mainnet. Everyone on the starting line!
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Good luck guys!
I hope this time everything will be fine and your servers a ready for our hashes Smiley
Hope main net will be work very perfectly, hope it not need to restart again.

We tested the same context like 10 days ago and the blockchain remained up, so there is no communication problem now. We already tested many kinds of attacks or others scenarios and the blockchain worked very well.
copper member
Activity: 29
Recent Article: WebDollar a Simple and Light Cryptocurrency to Enable Blockchain Mass Adoption | on Blockchain News
https://cryptostreet.co/cryptocurrency-news/blockchain-news/webdollar-cryptocurrency-blockchain-adoption
copper member
Activity: 29

We've announced our 24-Hour Countdown to Mainnet Launch on our website earlier today! Go to webdollar.io and prepare to mine WEBD in your browser beginning on Thursday April 26 at 13.00 GMT (UTC)! No downloads! No installs! No registration!

WebDollar - The Currency of the Internet

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

No video cards here.
No asics.
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
Hope main net will be work very perfectly, hope it not need to restart again.
Activity: 42
It's on guys! Countdown has started  Grin
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
hopefully the more successful for the team ,,, the good concept and good performance will support the great work, the spirit for the team !
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
Good work, fellas!
Took my time to read through the thread, project looks promising!
Also, I'm a big believer in "Non-Interactive-Proofs-of-Proof-of-Work". It was fun typing this one out!
In a few days the mainnet will supposedly go life. As for the exact moment, this is a post which has appeared on Telegram, no idea if by the team or just someone of the community:

I think the point of a countdown is when you’re selling something, but when it’s for free... this really has no real justification. It just means that the ones which are not so interested will join later. I see no trouble with that.

...and I must say he has a point there. Those who are getting more involved and follow the project closely should in fact get rewarded for that. Nevetheless, there will be a countdown of at least 24 hours, soon to be announced. Stay tuned Smiley
Activity: 98

This will be good, i hope this is 100% success
very interesting, but how many roughly time waiting main net? week, month, floor of year? I was surprised how many people got involved to mining main net))) you need to consider this load

In theory it was announced that mainnet would be restarted one week after, but I hope that they will tell in advance on which day and on which hour this is going to happen.
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
very interesting, but how many roughly time waiting main net? week, month, floor of year? I was surprised how many people got involved to mining main net))) you need to consider this load
Pages:
Jump to: