Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WEBD][CPU][POW&POS] 🌍 WebDollar - Currency of the Internet | in browser - page 52. (Read 43587 times)

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Jumped to 1879 now.

o.0
I'm on 1890. And balance changed from 3000 to 6000.
Dev if it's not a scam ...WTF ? 12000-3000-6000. Ma balance was 18000WD before network crashed.
Activity: 540
Merit: 251
ASK
ASK
Any time I mine any blocks past 1792, Once I refresh the browser, the wallet reverts back to block 1792.
Let's figure it out
The current block is over 2150
This guy on block 2150+

I'm on block 1795 with missed balance - 12000 WD instead 18000WD and no sync needed. Fork ? Or just a fake and we are all on difference block?

Who is on which block now?

Block 1792 here
I don't know what to say) Now I'm on block 1850 and my balance is 3000 WD instead 12000 which was few minutes ago. It's really scam.
ASK
Let's figure it out
This guy on block 2150+

I'm on block 1795 with missed balance and no sync needed. Fork ? Or just a fake and we are all on difference block?

Block 1792 here
Let's figure it out
This guy on block 2150+

I'm on block 1795 with missed balance - 12000 WD instead 18000WD and no sync needed. Fork ? Or just a fake and we are all on difference block?

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Unclear. synchronization. then downloading the blocks. Mining begins. here we have the first block. reboot the browser and on balance zero ... it seems to me that  uncle is digging the monero with my computer in this whole screen.
I'm starting to think like you.
There is no Webdollar. There is no WD team. There is a group of hackers who mining Monero (or another CPU coin) with our hashes. And website and balance and other features are just fake.
it seems to me that this is the only true explanation. it's just scammers
Unclear. synchronization. then downloading the blocks. Mining begins. here we have the first block. reboot the browser and on balance zero ... it seems to me that  uncle is digging the monero with my computer in this whole screen.
I'm starting to think like you.
There is no Webdollar. There is no WD team. There is a group of hackers who mining Monero (or another CPU coin) with our hashes. And website and balance and other features are just fake.
ASK
My WebDollar client keeps seemingly forking randomly.

It'll mine a few blocks, but when I refresh, the wallet drops the blocks mined previously.
Activity: 79
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Yeah, I also agree that this launch should be reverted. Too many connections problems for too many people.
Mining always crashing. No network. No balance. Nothing.
Activity: 182
What advantager for WebDollar (WEBD) provides the fact that it is entirely written in JavaScript?  And what means that WEBD "is a cryptocurrency fully native to the World Wide Web" comparing to other cryptos?
Activity: 315
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
OMG
I get connection error on block 550-600. So I missed 1500 blocks to mine. Is it fair launch when not all user can mine because of network error ?!

And I'm still can't mine - no connection, "Synchronizing"...

No, it is not fair, and if the team won't reset the game and start it in a FAIR way once they are technically ready, they will lose a big part of their community and they will be blamed for a long time for this bad and unfair launch.
Now I can mine but where is my Balance ? I have mined 3-4 hours today and get 18000+ WD on this address -WEBD$gA3nSiBUrov$RE7$iSPijSA+jCeWjr+do7$
But it's 0 now !
Activity: 1330

if the developers do not fix the errors and do not restart, I will just be sorry for my wasted time on this coin ...

and as I understand it I'm in the fork, what do I do next?
OMG
I get connection error on block 550-600. So I missed 1500 blocks to mine. Is it fair launch when not all user can mine because of network error ?!

And I'm still can't mine - no connection, "Synchronizing"...
Activity: 19
Activity: 1330

We had few problems with the subscribe but I have news for you, guys. We have just released the WebDollar main net!!

I already asked in this thread when you will start, you answered that we received a message by mail (who subscribed to the site) .. NO ANNOUNCEMENT RECEIVED! ANYONE!

This launch was smooth as silk.  Congrats to the team!!

I thought so too, I was a little late and connected after 3 hours after starting the network, but I thought that I was fine ..

after that I slept for 2-3 hours and now I see that my computer can not be synchronized !! so my friend somewhere read that you have a fork again (does not match the number of blocks)

I believe you should rather downgrade the current mainnet lauch to testnet 2.0 and reset the blockchain once more and go live when you are really sure that you can do a fair launch, having scaled up the system accordingly. At this moment the launch is not fair, most of the community cannot mine and many people will suspect foul play, since it is not clear who is able to actually mine the current coins. Such a bad beginning can effectively spoil an otherwise excellent project.

I, too, so it seems that you need an honest start, you must tell everyone when and when will be the launch, at the same time, watch all the comments and correct mistakes that may arise (and at the moment I think there are too many of them)

We are experiencing 1000+ miners now. So issues may occur, but we will solve them.
Keep an eye on our telegram group, a lot of answers you'll find there t.me/webdollar

are you laughing? want to make a successful coin which at one time will be able to extract only 1000 people? and the rest will wait for their turn?  Huh

but at the moment I see it!

and please respond in this thread, as I see in Russia blocked the telegram (literally an hour ago)

Well, I'm connected ..
  and I answer the correct network, or is it a fork? screen in real time ..

Pages:
Jump to: