Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WEBD][CPU][POW&POS] 🌍 WebDollar - Currency of the Internet | in browser - page 54. (Read 43587 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
DOes mining this coin slow down your guys internet really bad too?

It should not. But, what is your connection speed?
Activity: 7
This launch was smooth as silk.  Congrats to the team!!
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
DOes mining this coin slow down your guys internet really bad too?
Activity: 27
We had few problems with the subscribe but I have news for you, guys. We have just released the WebDollar main net!!

Looking forward to checking this out!
hey guys if I Keep getting the error:

check your firewall antivirus or internet.
Network adjust time didn't work cluster best is empty

It mines for a little while and then gives this error.

Same error for me.
Activity: 210
WebDollar is an internet currency that will later grow and hopefully will be like bitcoin that continues to soar with its fame.
hey guys if I Keep getting the error:

check your firewall antivirus or internet.
Network adjust time didn't work cluster best is empty

It mines for a little while and then gives this error.
Activity: 3
WebDollar Main Net is Here!!! Congratulations guys!

Everything works like a charm!

Nice work in such a short time, you are awesome!

Activity: 232

WebDollar has already released the main net, hoping to be the best and able to provide useful information.
WebDollar deserves to flourish.

Thank you for apreciation. It will!
Activity: 210
Can you make a clearer guide for terminal mining on github, it really isn”t easy to understand...and I think i m not a huge noob

Great project! When you have the launch of the main net? I am very interested in your consensus algorithm, tell us in more detail! What is he like?

I have tried to subscribe to the newsletter, so as to be informed when exactly the mainnet will start, but I have got the message "There is a problem subscribing to newsletter".

We had few problems with the subscribe but I have news for you, guys. We have just released the WebDollar main net!!

WebDollar has already released the main net, hoping to be the best and able to provide useful information.
WebDollar deserves to flourish.
Activity: 232
Can you make a clearer guide for terminal mining on github, it really isn”t easy to understand...and I think i m not a huge noob

Great project! When you have the launch of the main net? I am very interested in your consensus algorithm, tell us in more detail! What is he like?

I have tried to subscribe to the newsletter, so as to be informed when exactly the mainnet will start, but I have got the message "There is a problem subscribing to newsletter".

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Activity: 3

Yea I am also interested in knowing when the main net will be launched?
Activity: 14
Un progetto che non vedo ora di vederlo in main. Ottima squadra.

Infatti è un progetto straordinario, avrà sicuramente un gran successo
Activity: 2
Un progetto che non vedo ora di vederlo in main. Ottima squadra.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Why Webdollar will not...

Welcome back, hater! JustAnotherLOSER  should be your next nickname, if you're hiding behind a fake accounts, at least do it right, and the fact that you hide and don't use you're real account says a lot.
 Ooh.. and your poor and limited hater skills are embarrassing to yourself and us Webdollar supporters, please informe yourself better about technology behind WebDollar, we really don't enjoy wasting out time with amateur haters.
BTW, there is no such thing as bad publicity, so keep doing what you're doing, but please do it better 😉

George,

You can't attempt to be rational with someone who has chosen to be inherently irrational.  Some of the best advice I ever received was, "Never argue with an idiot.  They do nothing but bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Looking forward to the Main-net release!!
Wise words @nonprophete, but I just feel sorry for the guy. If he at least was good at being a hater but he is rubbish, touching arguments he doesn't understand, clearly showing signs of desperation.
Go WebDollar!! 💪💪💪

As you should mate, as you should!
Activity: 14

Welcome back, hater! JustAnotherLOSER  should be your next nickname, if you're hiding behind a fake accounts, at least do it right, and the fact that you hide and don't use you're real account says a lot.
 Ooh.. and your poor and limited hater skills are embarrassing to yourself and us Webdollar supporters, please informe yourself better about technology behind WebDollar, we really don't enjoy wasting out time with amateur haters.
BTW, there is no such thing as bad publicity, so keep doing what you're doing, but please do it better 😉

George,

You can't attempt to be rational with someone who has chosen to be inherently irrational.  Some of the best advice I ever received was, "Never argue with an idiot.  They do nothing but bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Wise words @nonprophete, but I just feel sorry for the guy. If he at least was good at being a hater but he is rubbish, touching arguments he doesn't understand, clearly showing signs of desperation.
Go WebDollar!! 💪💪💪

George,

Pages:
Jump to: