Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WEBD][CPU][POW&POS] 🌍 WebDollar - Currency of the Internet | in browser - page 56. (Read 43587 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 0
Guys, We had done another update on our test net. Please update node.js if you're minning in terminal or refresh the browser.
I installed the latest version and it works very well.
WebDollar the best virtual currency!

Are you reading the the future?  Shocked

Guys, We had done another update on our test net. Please update node.js if you're minning in terminal or refresh the browser.
It works like a dream  Shocked

Yes! We're very close to the main net.
Activity: 14
It works like a dream  Shocked
Activity: 30
I installed the latest version and it works very well.
WebDollar the best virtual currency!
Activity: 62
Hi guys!

What are the latest news in WBD? What are you working on these days?
Is it an option to explain here sort of daily update on developments?

Thx!

We had done amazing progress so far. Our GitHub https://github.com/WebDollar/Node-WebDollar hit over 1500 commits from the github contribuitors

Today, we managed to create a fix that solves the forks issue. We didn't detect anymore fix in the last few days.
Yesterday, we managed to synchronize the maps with all the peers connected in the system.

https://i.imgur.com/7tUyGXY.jpg

Two days ago, we repaired and improved the WebRTC Signaling Process. It is not the best solution implemented, but it works quite well.

Now we are working to release a new test net.
Activity: 2
Hi guys!

What are the latest news in WBD? What are you working on these days?
Is it an option to explain here sort of daily update on developments?

Thx!
 how did I see you working today in the normal mode ... when the official launch starts? will the countdown?

COIN SUPPLY

Current Distribution
Mined blocks          and such a question, the site does not zero the delivery of coins, but I have a zero in my wallet? why?

if you ask the right question, - where do my coins go if the total number remains the same on the site?

It will start very soon, subscribe to our newsletter for being kept up to date.

I signed on the first day ... and I ask questions because, I want to participate in this coin. I need to know that I will not waste my time in vain ...
where my coins go from the wallet (when restarting, just by itself during work) if they leave my wallet, then they come to another purse? (taking into account that the total number of coins on the site is not reset) how can this be ??

Sorry I saw only your first question. In the last time we updated our protocol because there was few big forks. This is how blockchain works, most probably you were in your own fork, mined some blocks and after refresh vanish because you receive the current blockchain... At this moment forks are happening very frequently but we are working to solve that, almost few hours ago we already solved that issue from our test net. Full nodes had the full history of the blockchain and when we want a full reset for see issues from a specific block for bugfix we're 'going back in time' with the entry blockchain but to do that we're able only now because we're in development mode
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
 how did I see you working today in the normal mode ... when the official launch starts? will the countdown?

COIN SUPPLY

Current Distribution
Mined blocks          and such a question, the site does not zero the delivery of coins, but I have a zero in my wallet? why?

if you ask the right question, - where do my coins go if the total number remains the same on the site?

I signed on the first day ... and I ask questions because, I want to participate in this coin. I need to know that I will not waste my time in vain ...
where my coins go from the wallet (when restarting, just by itself during work) if they leave my wallet, then they come to another purse? (taking into account that the total number of coins on the site is not reset) how can this be ??

COIN SUPPLY

Current Distribution

If I download my wallet adress and cold store it and then delete it from the browser, can I receive transfers? Or are the transfers validated only when I upload the adress again on a browser? Thanks and keep up the good work, the project looks interesting  Grin

Even it is cold storage you can receive money in your wallet address
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

COIN SUPPLY

Current Distribution

Activity: 3
If I download my wallet adress and cold store it and then delete it from the browser, can I receive transfers? Or are the transfers validated only when I upload the adress again on a browser? Thanks and keep up the good work, the project looks interesting  Grin
This direct mining by the browser how will I know that I am mining or not? Does the webdollar have any similarities with the USDT?

You're mining if on the main page under the "currency of the internet" is this text: "Mining Blockchain.." You should see in a while WEBDS added in your wallet.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
This direct mining by the browser how will I know that I am mining or not? Does the webdollar have any similarities with the USDT?
🔜🔜🔜🔜WebDollar
Glad to hear that things are evolving, I have a lot of friends waiting for the Webdollar launch.
Congratulations to all the boys🎉

Hehe, thank you!! Stay tuned because main net is very very close.
Activity: 4
 🔜🔜🔜🔜WebDollar
Glad to hear that things are evolving, I have a lot of friends waiting for the Webdollar launch.
Congratulations to all the boys🎉
It’s very nice  Grin

Wink

How to mining in your website, do I need hardware or it is automatic with my device

You can mine WebDollar with almost any device
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
How to mining in your website, do I need hardware or it is automatic with my device
You have mentioned that people with higher hardware resources will be able to mine more by opening several browser threads. Does it mean that people with GPUs rigs or even ASICS will at some point somehow manage to step in and get most of the hashpower? I'm asking that since this would totally defeat your approach for a real decentralisation.

Argon2d is ASIC resistant and nor friendly with GPU mining, therefore we're more close to 1 CPU = 1VOTE than Bitcoin and we're following the Satoshi's initial vision about decentralization.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
You have mentioned that people with higher hardware resources will be able to mine more by opening several browser threads. Does it mean that people with GPUs rigs or even ASICS will at some point somehow manage to step in and get most of the hashpower? I'm asking that since this would totally defeat your approach for a real decentralisation.
Pages:
Jump to: