Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][WHITELIST] Zerobank — Your Local Currency🔥 - page 21. (Read 27081 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
A promising project! It is supposed to be a large community. Much can help to simplify our lives. The main task of the group of developers is to minimize the time of the transaction, make a minimum% of transfers, as well as the ability to quickly withdraw. Then the company exactly expects success!
Activity: 6
Bright future,Good project , nice team.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
I can't deny that the conventional bank is taking too much fee for every transactions.
Mostly a conventional bank taking the fee on a fix number, and that makes the transaction created getting too much expensive if we make a small transaction.
And her ZeroBank came, hopefully it will be able to fix what is bad in a conventional bank.
Activity: 15
Good project and Nice team
Activity: 73
Can u compare this project to top high payment systems in terms of speed, fees and convenience for the users? Any info about that?
Activity: 5
I have studied this project. and I really hope that such a great project will come up with similar projects. are what you need in today's technology. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Exchange projects that will be able to grow and can provide a container in finance. Hopefully in this project is able to advance and provide convenience in the banking field.
Activity: 150
Merit: 7
BAANX
Zero bank. as name is describing all the details of this project. I have studied it and come to the point that it would be a future of the world.
Activity: 59
Good project.great team hope together we success
Activity: 4
good project
Activity: 9
Yaa great ico
Activity: 20
THIS PROJECT LOOK LIKE TO BE A GREAT PROJECT & NICE SUPPORTIVE TEAM.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
This project Will settle at least 50% of banking conventional challenge's, then the Fiat exchange to cryptocurrency..I believe this idea is here to stay.
Activity: 8
Amazing project... Keep hardwork.
Activity: 39
Good project great working I like it
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
Wow new project. Need to know more. Good luck anyway. You will succeed!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Can local currency be created by a small town and be run thru ZeroBank, for example? Let’s say they are working in agriculture.
Activity: 51
project will be able to remove all of conventional banking problems
Activity: 19
Good project , nice team , I love it
the question: When do you distribute your token ?
Activity: 8
Great project
Pages:
Jump to: