Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WHITELIST]WorkChain.io- Real Time Payroll on the Blockchain | Working App! - page 20. (Read 41108 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 0
What would be the best wallet to store tokens?Do I have to buy one?

Best one is probably ledger nano s.Its a good place to keep your WATT tokens Wink

You can also use MEW if you don't have money to buy Ledger.
Activity: 175
Time to lessen the incurred payroll costs of a company. no need to pay high fees for this third party entities that only wants money.

True,thats why blockchain technology is great,it removes 3rd parties and cuts the cost

Yes, Workchain will all benefits of blockchain technology, that is so superior to current system

Everything is benefiting from blockchain technology, however, not everyone knows how to use its full potential. Well, not yet anyway.
Activity: 154
Time to lessen the incurred payroll costs of a company. no need to pay high fees for this third party entities that only wants money.

True,thats why blockchain technology is great,it removes 3rd parties and cuts the cost

Yes, Workchain will all benefits of blockchain technology, that is so superior to current system
Activity: 137

yes, and you often need to wait a long time for the transactions to be approved, this would solve that as well.

I would like to see some short video of app using or some walkthrough. It would be useful for potential investors.

Yes, some video that shows all possibilities of workchain
Activity: 247

yes, and you often need to wait a long time for the transactions to be approved, this would solve that as well.

I would like to see some short video of app using or some walkthrough. It would be useful for potential investors.
Activity: 224

Activity: 266
According to the roadmap i see that you released public beta.Do you have some video explaining  what are the capabilities of the beta,and how we can try it out?

Testing product is available on their website Smiley

what do you mean by testing products? can you actually use it?
Activity: 186

yes, but for the time being. I believe that different costs will go up once the governments get a hold of crypto.
Activity: 66

Activity: 126

Best one is probably ledger nano s.Its a good place to keep your WATT tokens Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Activity: 53
According to the roadmap i see that you released public beta.Do you have some video explaining  what are the capabilities of the beta,and how we can try it out?

Testing product is available on their website Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Our Bounty and Airdrop is now Open

Please visit:

https://workchain.io/bounty

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--4796147

https://medium.com/workchain-io/workchain-io-bounty-airdrop-earn-your-share-of-10-000-000-tokens-b576f1b0ca0c

--

For Previously Asked Questions:
 - All jurisdictions can participate
 - No KYC is necessary

--

Good Luck!

Great to see that KYC is not needed,so many bounty campaigns and airdrops are insisting on that

if KYC is not needed how do you ensure additional levels of security?

I thought stuff like that are mandatory at this point. Sure, it's still not the easiest think but it's the best option at the moment.
Activity: 238
Our Bounty and Airdrop is now Open

Please visit:

https://workchain.io/bounty

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--4796147

https://medium.com/workchain-io/workchain-io-bounty-airdrop-earn-your-share-of-10-000-000-tokens-b576f1b0ca0c

--

For Previously Asked Questions:
 - All jurisdictions can participate
 - No KYC is necessary

--

Good Luck!

Great to see that KYC is not needed,so many bounty campaigns and airdrops are insisting on that

if KYC is not needed how do you ensure additional levels of security?
With the advisors added and past experience from the co-founders, I have full faith in the project. I'd read up more about the team if you have any doubts, it's a solid crew with tons of knowledge in this space

I agree,team is really a strong point here.So the main thing needed for success is sorted!

Where can I find more information on some of the  projects that team members had previously worked on?
Activity: 140
Activity: 56
Great project idea, looking forward to the ICO (will there be one?).  Also, would like to hear something from the official team regarding KYC process.  Thanks!

You can apply for whitelist here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdvX7OT05EAGxyWvmmVNIjr9es4tlNKLGsNIJIo_7WaoZhKKg/viewform
Activity: 252
Great project idea, looking forward to the ICO (will there be one?).  Also, would like to hear something from the official team regarding KYC process.  Thanks!
Activity: 56
What I have to do to join the sale, do I have to go through KYC?

Almost always when there are white sheets for participation, complete identification of the person is needed. So I think so you need to go through this procedure of complete KYC.

Yes i think all ICO investors should be used to that,its a must have now.

If the goal as a project is to stay compliant and don't have any conflicts with authorities then yes, you have to pass KYC for your buyers.

Thats true,but lately many projects are asking for that,unfortunately.
I personally dont mind KYC when im investing,but im not fan of that when im doing bounty camapign,as sometimes reward is so small,that its not worth iot to share your personal details for 10 dolars worth of tokens.

Bounty campaigns conducting KYC is not logical as you are not an investor. You perform some work for them.

Thats true,but lately many projects are asking for that,unfortunately.

This is usually because projects don't have Token ready yet and there is clearly no utility.
Our project and token utility is ready and you can see it.

@BonTonPlease investing your time is still some kind of investment, it doesn't always need to be in terms of $/ETH to call it investment.
Pages:
Jump to: