Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WHITELIST]WorkChain.io- Real Time Payroll on the Blockchain | Working App! - page 17. (Read 41108 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
You already contacted some HR agencies? From what i understood partnership with them will be needed to spread.

Our system is pretty much based on integrations with partners, but not necessarily HR agencies.
More like Workforce Management solutions like Humanity.com and WorkPuls.com

To further the question, have you stricken a deal with any of them?

Yes, as you can see on our website our first partners are Humanity.com and WorkPuls.com.
Together these two workforce management solutions cover more then 1,000,000 employees.

So both of them will use Workchain once it goes live?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
The project looks interesting with a global ambition and an experienced team backing the project. When will the demo version available to test the platform?
Activity: 219
You already contacted some HR agencies? From what i understood partnership with them will be needed to spread.

Our system is pretty much based on integrations with partners, but not necessarily HR agencies.

Yes, as you can see on our website our first partners are Humanity.com and WorkPuls.com.
Together these two workforce management solutions cover more then 1,000,000 employees.

This is great for the start of the projct,will be much easier with these kind of partnerships
Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Looks like that's much better than having those HR agencies because they already partnered to various company.
I'm looking forward to see more icos company that also adopts your project like it will be a big help to the team yet we all know their ico tokens are somehow their salary.
Activity: 56

Activity: 186

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
What I have to do to join the sale, do I have to go through KYC?

Almost always when there are white sheets for participation, complete identification of the person is needed. So I think so you need to go through this procedure of complete KYC.

Yes i think all ICO investors should be used to that,its a must have now.

If the goal as a project is to stay compliant and don't have any conflicts with authorities then yes, you have to pass KYC for your buyers.

Thats true,but lately many projects are asking for that,unfortunately.
I personally dont mind KYC when im investing,but im not fan of that when im doing bounty camapign,as sometimes reward is so small,that its not worth iot to share your personal details for 10 dolars worth of tokens.

Bounty campaigns conducting KYC is not logical as you are not an investor. You perform some work for them.

Thats true,but lately many projects are asking for that,unfortunately.

This is usually because projects don't have Token ready yet and there is clearly no utility.
Our project and token utility is ready and you can see it.

@BonTonPlease investing your time is still some kind of investment, it doesn't always need to be in terms of $/ETH to call it investment.

Am I your customer when I promote your project? Or are you my customer? "Know your customer" is what KYC means, but I am not your customer ever when I participate in your bounty campaign.

I see that registration for beta is opened.Does that mean everyone will get invite,or just that everyone can apply?

If you take a look at our roadmap, which you can find here https://workchain.io/about, we have separated our platform into two products:
1. workID
2. workPAY

workID - World's first immutable CV - is already available and you can register for free on our website. All workID users will have immediate access to workPAY once it is available, and by the look beta of workPAY could be available before planned(Q4 2018).
New article up on Medium as well about Ryan Fyfe, founder of Humanity.com, taking over as CEO:

https://medium.com/workchain-io/meet-our-new-ceo-ryan-fyfe-whos-spent-the-past-decade-in-the-heart-of-silicon-valley-as-founder-94dcb054e15e

How come you decided to change CEO?

Current COO speaking here, ex CEO.

We don't call it exactly a change of CEO, this is more like bringing someone more senior into the team.
Long story short, Ryan was supporter of the project from the start as lead investor, he had insights in what exactly we are working on and how and he recognized this as an exciting opportunity to be part of a project alongside a world-class team.

As CEO at that moment, for me it was an honor and I knew that he would be better person for position.
And what is good CEO without good COO Smiley
Activity: 212
Activity: 89
When is the beta officially released so people can test its features?
Activity: 78
I see that registration for beta is opened.Does that mean everyone will get invite,or just that everyone can apply?
Will the beta version have full use of the major version?
Activity: 112
Where exactly is your team located, do you have some kind of the main office?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Well, usually users have to register for the beta as it is not a fully working project and it can't be open without any restrictions. Some kind of registration would be mandatory.
Activity: 66
Activity: 219
I really like your bounty system.Any plans to offer that to other ICOs?
Activity: 126
New article up on Medium as well about Ryan Fyfe, founder of Humanity.com, taking over as CEO:

https://medium.com/workchain-io/meet-our-new-ceo-ryan-fyfe-whos-spent-the-past-decade-in-the-heart-of-silicon-valley-as-founder-94dcb054e15e

This part does sound impressive, "During his ten years leading Humanity.com, Ryan bootstrapped the company to initial revenue before attracting $13 million in funding to grow the company to more than 150 staff globally and lead it to profitability."

but I am also interested about the sudden change?

Good to hear that new CEO has impressive experience!
Activity: 266
WorkChain has a lot of room for market development, and the future of WorkChain coins will bring investors huge returns. The project team redoubled its efforts to bring some good news as early as possible.

Hey wangxiaoyan888666, lets keep it real.

We believe that we have good predispositions: proven team, real problem that we are solving, awesome solution, good business model, etc...
But to get from Alpha product version to mass market adoption we will need time and thats reality!

I hope that community has learned that things are not going to happen over night!

Good to see team that is not all about hype ,shows seriousness of the project!

That is true,so many times i saw teams promising ridiculous returns,exchanges and whatnot,and more often than not it backfired.So better keep it real!

They should really consider a marketing strategy that can appeal to companies as well as single users. This would mean secure income and possibility for the platform to grow.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13

This part does sound impressive, "During his ten years leading Humanity.com, Ryan bootstrapped the company to initial revenue before attracting $13 million in funding to grow the company to more than 150 staff globally and lead it to profitability."

but I am also interested about the sudden change?
Pages:
Jump to: