Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WHITELIST]WorkChain.io- Real Time Payroll on the Blockchain | Working App! - page 19. (Read 41108 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 13
I saw in your roadmap that in Q2 you planned to make the World’s First Immutable CV Created with workID. Did you manage this goal?
can it be seen somewhere? maybe just in quick review.
Merit: 100
Is this project is also applicable to those people who participated in bounty campaign? I mean, if I am bounty participant from other project and I am capable of receiving paycheck for the service I did, can I use this application?

That is a good question. I guess the other project needs to cut a deal with this one and use their platform.

Not sure that can be done.I think this relates to blockchain projects with products and use case, not projects that are still in the making.Usually those projects have bountys.
I see, but I think it would be a better project if they will include that idea to their application. Because a lot of users here that also bounty participants and those users will be their potential target market.
Merit: 100
Is this project is also applicable to those people who participated in bounty campaign? I mean, if I am bounty participant from other project and I am capable of receiving paycheck for the service I did, can I use this application?

That is a good question. I guess the other project needs to cut a deal with this one and use their platform.
This kind of project should have a good and informative question because it is a good project. I just want to know some technicalities about this project and I will obtain some information by means of asking and questioning.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I think lifelong storage will contribute to the settlement of incentives and regimes for workers who have long working hours in companies in a fair and transparent manner. This will help the long-term attachment of employees to the company.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
This is interesting, making the payroll automated and integrated with Blockchain technology.Thanks to this project every employee might get their payment right in time.

Is automation in this case the best idea? There are so many factors that I don't know if automation can handle it all. But maybe I'm wrong.

that's the problem with smart contracts, once deployed you can't alter them again. What if an employee suddenly quits, or gets fired, or dies? Maybe blockchain could be used more for transparant storage of employee information or client data?

what do you mean by being more transparent storage?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
This is interesting, making the payroll automated and integrated with Blockchain technology.Thanks to this project every employee might get their payment right in time.

Is automation in this case the best idea? There are so many factors that I don't know if automation can handle it all. But maybe I'm wrong.

that's the problem with smart contracts, once deployed you can't alter them again. What if an employee suddenly quits, or gets fired, or dies? Maybe blockchain could be used more for transparant storage of employee information or client data?
Activity: 266

Activity: 252
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
What will be the main purpose of WATT token?
Activity: 61
Can you please explain how Workchain will work some basic pricniple?Thank you
Activity: 219
What is the maximum number of tokens contributed in the token sale?

Supply 1,000,000,000 WATT its 30% from total supply
source with https://etherscan.io/token/0x829a4ca1303383f1082b6b1fb937116e4b3b5605

30%  is available for sale?
Activity: 224
What would be the best wallet to store tokens?Do I have to buy one?

Best one is probably ledger nano s.Its a good place to keep your WATT tokens Wink

You can also use MEW if you don't have money to buy Ledger.

Its good idea to connect mew to metamask,for extra protection.

Sure, but if you are planning to do some serious investments in crypto you really need a hardware wallet. Yes, it's more cost but if you get hacked online you lose everything and that outweighs the cost of a hardware wallet.
Activity: 280

source with https://etherscan.io/token/0x829a4ca1303383f1082b6b1fb937116e4b3b5605

Thanks for sharing the info. is that for private or public sale?
Activity: 66
What would be the best wallet to store tokens?Do I have to buy one?

Best one is probably ledger nano s.Its a good place to keep your WATT tokens Wink

You can also use MEW if you don't have money to buy Ledger.

Its good idea to connect mew to metamask,for extra protection.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Was your smart contract audited by an independent company?
Activity: 103
Activity: 166
How will Workchain generate income?
Activity: 211
According to the roadmap i see that you released public beta.Do you have some video explaining  what are the capabilities of the beta,and how we can try it out?

Testing product is available on their website Smiley

Has anyone already tried it out, any feedback available?
Pages:
Jump to: