Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WHITELIST]WorkChain.io- Real Time Payroll on the Blockchain | Working App! - page 16. (Read 41108 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
What is the maximum number of tokens contributed in the token sale?

Supply 1,000,000,000 WATT its 30% from total supply
source with https://etherscan.io/token/0x829a4ca1303383f1082b6b1fb937116e4b3b5605

30%  is available for sale?

Yeah, that basicly mean that 30% of token supply is for token sale if the numbers are correct.

That is good percentage but is this for private investor sale or public sale?

We still haven't announced any details about public sale.
Please follow our social channels for all the latest info.

Yes, we have allocated 30% of all WATT tokens for sale, you can take a look here: https://workchain.io/watt

Is 30% enough for all interested in sale?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

source with https://etherscan.io/token/0x829a4ca1303383f1082b6b1fb937116e4b3b5605

Yeah, that basicly mean that 30% of token supply is for token sale if the numbers are correct.

We still haven't announced any details about public sale.
Please follow our social channels for all the latest info.

Yes, we have allocated 30% of all WATT tokens for sale, you can take a look here: https://workchain.io/watt
Activity: 247

Activity: 266
I love that you made the platform free for a business that is under 10 employees. That's a smart move and will attract users.
WorkChain.io aims to make earning cryptocurrency possible for anyone who receives a paycheck, but there are not a lot of countries, where workers recive paychecks, this platform is only for USA users?

Is there any list of countries that do? It can't be only USA? However, we in Europe use the term paycheck for getting paid monthly for work so I don't know are you referring to people that get physical checks or what?

SoonAmoon you are rgiht, Ajutokintumi was referring to physical checks.
It was just a term in our Medium post.

This is global product, but there are different regulations about crypto, taxes, etc that we are already exploring and it will not be available world-wide from day 1.
Activity: 42
Can i pay by fiat currency ? (KYC)
Activity: 224
WorkChain.io aims to make earning cryptocurrency possible for anyone who receives a paycheck, but there are not a lot of countries, where workers recive paychecks, this platform is only for USA users?

Is there any list of countries that do? It can't be only USA? However, we in Europe use the term paycheck for getting paid monthly for work so I don't know are you referring to people that get physical checks or what?

I didn't quite understand that it would be only for USA - it is supposed to be a global thing.

Activity: 53
Has an independent audit been done on the smart contract. If so by which organisation? Thanks
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
You already contacted some HR agencies? From what i understood partnership with them will be needed to spread.

Our system is pretty much based on integrations with partners, but not necessarily HR agencies.
More like Workforce Management solutions like Humanity.com and WorkPuls.com

To further the question, have you stricken a deal with any of them?

Yes, as you can see on our website our first partners are Humanity.com and WorkPuls.com.
Together these two workforce management solutions cover more then 1,000,000 employees.

So both of them will use Workchain once it goes live?

Once our Product no.2 is out there both integration with Humanity.com and WorkPuls.com will be available.
Activity: 196
Do you plan Telegram airdrop in the future?Thats popular way nowdays to spread the word about the project

Often projects don't really opt for an airdrop but for a referral on Telegram. That brings in more users on the telegram channel but not sure how much it does for speeading the word.

Yes, telegram referrals are nowadays called airdrops for some reason. But an airdrop would more precisely be a giveaway without having to refer.

I prefer bounties to airdrops. At least you do something for the project and get something back.
Do you plan Telegram airdrop in the future?Thats popular way nowdays to spread the word about the project

Often projects don't really opt for an airdrop but for a referral on Telegram. That brings in more users on the telegram channel but not sure how much it does for speeading the word.

Yes, telegram referrals are nowadays called airdrops for some reason. But an airdrop would more precisely be a giveaway without having to refer.
Activity: 182

Activity: 212
Activity: 61
Sir,do you plan to work with HR companies from India?

Thank you.
Activity: 108
TGE happened yet,or you plan to do that  after end of the sale?
Activity: 266
The project looks interesting with a global ambition and an experienced team backing the project. When will the demo version available to test the platform?

The App will be out Q1 2019, but I don't think they announced any beta testing so far.
Activity: 280
You already contacted some HR agencies? From what i understood partnership with them will be needed to spread.

Our system is pretty much based on integrations with partners, but not necessarily HR agencies.

Yes, as you can see on our website our first partners are Humanity.com and WorkPuls.com.
Together these two workforce management solutions cover more then 1,000,000 employees.

That would be awesome,if its true, more than 1 million people using workchain!

so maybe that is the CEO switching reason. So right from the start you will have users.
Activity: 252

That would be awesome,if its true, more than 1 million people using workchain!
Pages:
Jump to: