Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WHITELIST]WorkChain.io- Real Time Payroll on the Blockchain | Working App! - page 3. (Read 41108 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I think a respected member of the forum does not read projects about which he writes, this plan has not even started a bounty company.
Does anyone know when the bounty will start?

Our Bounty is active now, please see: https://workchain.io/bounty
Activity: 36
Attracting to the investors and spreading the information about this idea can be attained if the team really have to create a good advertisement and social marketing strategy campaign.
Activity: 13
WorkChain.io aims to make earning cryptocurrency possible for anyone who receives a paycheck, but there are not a lot of countries, where workers recive paychecks, this platform is only for USA users?

Hi There,

Thanks for the interest in WorkChain.io! When we say 'paychecks' we're just referring to anyone that works and receives payment for it (Everyone) Smiley

We are actively exploring our go-to-market and which jurisdiction will be the most favorable to help drive adoption of our platform based on a number of factors, for example: Regulatory and partnerships. Based on our initial results it's actually highly likely that the U.S. might not be the best place to launch.

One last thing to point out -> The WorkChain.io protocol is just that, a protocol, open to anyone that wishes to use it.
Activity: 30
I think a respected member of the forum does not read projects about which he writes, this plan has not even started a bounty company.
Does anyone know when the bounty will start?
Activity: 175
What is the minimum to join the sale?Do you offer bonuses to bigger investments?

Bonuses to big investors should be a must for any project as they are really the ones that are taking a huge risk and should be rewarded for that.

So whats the min spend to be considered big?

Pfuuu, that's a good question. But I think we all know what kind of investments are considered big even of they don't specify the number.

Think of a number. Now ask yourself, would you invest that without blinking. If the answer is YES than go up until you hit the NO mark. That's a big investment.
Activity: 266
What is the minimum to join the sale?Do you offer bonuses to bigger investments?

Bonuses to big investors should be a must for any project as they are really the ones that are taking a huge risk and should be rewarded for that.

Pfuuu, that's a good question. But I think we all know what kind of investments are considered big even of they don't specify the number.
Activity: 182
I've been checking more about the workPAY and workLOAN highlights and I see this part "Brilliant Investing Choose to contribute your workPAY stores with workLOAN to give your cash something to do quicker than any customary type of contributing"
good luck ......

But basically the payout also works as a loan because the platform/loan giver gets the money later.

Depends, if employers is directly involved there is no need for a loan.

workLOAN, now it has better name - workADVANCE is just advancing already verified work.
So there is no a real loan, employees are earning for already performed work and since employers are not in the system they will need to pay additional fee.
Based on location these fees can be in form of interest, standard fee or tip.

Will company be able to pay us upfront?

I think that the idea is that you as a user will get the money upfront. Then the company will pay workchain later.
Activity: 14

Merit: 5
WorkChain is a great platform that has many benefits for Business, one of which is that users can connect WorkChain.io with existing HR systems to manage salary payments more efficiently without additional work.

well put. it just has to go through a phase of adaptation and it will be a huge hit.

We have time, some good partnerships along the way will help us a lot Cheesy

do you have any important partnerships lined up already?

It would be nice to have some info if you managed to score some name which might be beneficial to the future of the project.

If it's something that big I'm sure they will have a huge announcement here or on telegram.
WorkChain is a great platform that has many benefits for Business, one of which is that users can connect WorkChain.io with existing HR systems to manage salary payments more efficiently without additional work.

well put. it just has to go through a phase of adaptation and it will be a huge hit.

It would be nice to have some info if you managed to score some name which might be beneficial to the future of the project.
Activity: 224

Activity: 117
Merit: 2
Activity: 140
Will there be option to run nodes for WATT?
Activity: 152

Activity: 211
I've been checking more about the workPAY and workLOAN highlights and I see this part "Brilliant Investing Choose to contribute your workPAY stores with workLOAN to give your cash something to do quicker than any customary type of contributing"
good luck ......

But basically the payout also works as a loan because the platform/loan giver gets the money later.

Depends, if employers is directly involved there is no need for a loan.

workLOAN, now it has better name - workADVANCE is just advancing already verified work.
So there is no a real loan, employees are earning for already performed work and since employers are not in the system they will need to pay additional fee.
Based on location these fees can be in form of interest, standard fee or tip.

Will company be able to pay us upfront?
Activity: 182

Activity: 154
Merit: 5
Will we have option to stake our WATT tokens too?

WATT token is for staking, you can learn more about that in our blog post here: https://medium.com/workchain-io/a-look-inside-the-workchain-io-protocol-286225e13f69

About watt tokens,if i invest in workchain now,do i get those tokens immediately?And are they locked?

Probably not, I think you can have them after the sale ends or when the project goes live.
Activity: 120
How will the creation of CV work?You gonna pull data from LinkedIn for example?
Pages:
Jump to: