Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WHITELIST]WorkChain.io- Real Time Payroll on the Blockchain | Working App! - page 6. (Read 41108 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Can you tell me more about Workchain Sidechain,what will be benefits of having that?
Activity: 56
When can we expect exchange listing, how soon after end of the sale?
I know that you cant give us any details,but can we expect it till the end of this year?

I think its the best to wait to have full working platform,and then list workchain.That way tokens will worth much more.
Activity: 219
In case you have to burn tokens,you plan to burn some of the team tokens,in the same percentage?
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
all world business must adapt to a new level! and you need to quickly become embedded in the crypto world! a lot of work has become in the computer! Payment, exchange and earnings should quickly integrate into the world of crypto! such projects have become very popular, which facilitate the vision of the workforce!

It is difficult to say how fast the change will take place and how quickly disruption will happen. It could be three years from now but also possible that it is seven years.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Is WATT utility or security token?I get confused with those two.

WATT is dedinitely utility token,as it will be used within Workchain platform,and will have real use and purpose.

What would be other purposes of WATT?

From what i could see,WATT tokens will :

-provide membership access to workchain platform
-drive data transactions between platform and dapps
-be used to pay for fees

Probably there are more things,those are the ones i could remember from whitepaper

Activity: 266
awesome idea but its gonna take a loooong time to get used in real life. People still don't buy their groceries in bitcoin, pay their rent in bitcoin, pay their mortgages in bitcoin, and so on. As soon as cryptos are used more instead of bought to make money, this project will be on the first row. This is not a question of if, it's a question of when,but these kind of projects like Workchain will surely speed things up!

I definitely agree with you and if you want to get crypto to pay those bills and stuff you lay a certain tax. So when that goes out of the picture we will see a revolution.
Activity: 37
awesome idea but its gonna take a loooong time to get used in real life. People still don't buy their groceries in bitcoin, pay their rent in bitcoin, pay their mortgages in bitcoin, and so on. As soon as cryptos are used more instead of bought to make money, this project will be on the first row. This is not a question of if, it's a question of when,but these kind of projects like Workchain will surely speed things up!
Activity: 90
What is the minimum amount needed to invest in WATT?
Activity: 171

WATT is dedinitely utility token,as it will be used within Workchain platform,and will have real use and purpose.

What would be other purposes of WATT?
Activity: 220
I must say that  website is excellent - excellent design and graphics, everything looks airy and easy. I do not like when a website looks like the control panel of a spaceship. Then the necessary information is very difficult to find.

And the mascot is cool Cheesy
Activity: 266
I was hoping to see some videp content for the platform by now. Any info if the team has plans to post some videos?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

This token has many advantages, and it will be quite profitable to keep this token and use its capabilities on the platform and have revenue.
Activity: 95

Activity: 50
I must say that  website is excellent - excellent design and graphics, everything looks airy and easy. I do not like when a website looks like the control panel of a spaceship. Then the necessary information is very difficult to find.
Activity: 122
This is an excellent project. I hope this project will achieve its goals and great success. This actually looks very realistic. I'm happy to be Join here .I really liked your wonderful project!
Activity: 175
If anybody needs any more info on the protocol check this out https://medium.com/workchain-io/a-look-inside-the-workchain-io-protocol-286225e13f69

Thank you for the share! We need more articles like this so we have a better understanding of the project.
Activity: 163
Activity: 219
Activity: 131
Are there any bonuses available?For bigger investments?

I think it is best to contact the team and see if you can get a deal of some sort.

Yes,for thes ekind of things best is to directly contact the team,and maybe something could be done!
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
Are there any bonuses available?For bigger investments?

I think it is best to contact the team and see if you can get a deal of some sort.
Pages:
Jump to: