Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WHITELIST]WorkChain.io- Real Time Payroll on the Blockchain | Working App! - page 9. (Read 41108 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Exciting times ahead! I mean, who doesn't want to get paid instantly?  Smiley

I agree,no more waiting for a whole month to get my salary.Well ,atleast after Workchain gets to mainstream,hopefully that will happen soon Smiley
Activity: 95
Exciting times ahead! I mean, who doesn't want to get paid instantly?  Smiley
Activity: 112
Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use?
Activity: 224
What is your next big milestone,where is your focus now?

I thing they are currently busy with the open beta, and that's a huge milestone because it's the first time the project is shown to the potential users. 

It is crucal part of the dveelopment for sure,and it will help with the sale,and later on with the exchanges once project is listed

Well it can't hurt. It will uncover some issues that the team might have missed.

And allow the team to polish the product to perfection using our feedback.

Its a good thing to test it abit better internally,and then u open for public,so you can basically stress test it

It is very important for projects which rely om user experience and happines to have a yood Quality Assurance plan. Im sure the team has taken that into account.
Activity: 266

I thing they are currently busy with the open beta, and that's a huge milestone because it's the first time the project is shown to the potential users. 

It is crucal part of the dveelopment for sure,and it will help with the sale,and later on with the exchanges once project is listed

Well it can't hurt. It will uncover some issues that the team might have missed.

Its a good thing to test it abit better internally,and then u open for public,so you can basically stress test it

Stress testing and user experience are what you can get from open beta. It is the best way to see it with a wide variety of users/testers.

And it's darn cheep. You can throw in some rewards for testers just to get the juices flowing.
Activity: 247

Stress testing and user experience are what you can get from open beta. It is the best way to see it with a wide variety of users/testers.
Activity: 153

Activity: 103
What is the minimum investment need to participate?
Activity: 124
Can someone explain some basci fuctionalities of the testing platform,what exactly can we do?
Activity: 166

Activity: 280
Do you plan airdrops in the future?Its popular way now to spread the awareness about the project

But doesnt the team need to allocate tokens for tge airdrop in advance?
Activity: 182
Do you plan airdrops in the future?Its popular way now to spread the awareness about the project
Activity: 266
Merit: 5

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
When exactly you started developing workchain,can you tell us more about the beginnings?
Activity: 56

Activity: 50

Regarding the open beta - has anyone tried it yet? Is it ready for checking?

Haven't seen any reports regarding that. Some reviews would be nice. Video or written, does not matter.

Would be nice if some bounty hunters made a video of beta to show us how it works.

There is no video part of bounty campaign?I mean noone made  it so far?

I cant find workchain bounty campaign thread,can someone help me with that please?
Activity: 126

Haven't seen any reports regarding that. Some reviews would be nice. Video or written, does not matter.

Would be nice if some bounty hunters made a video of beta to show us how it works.

There is no video part of bounty campaign?I mean noone made  it so far?
Activity: 140

Activity: 212
What will be your main source of income? There will be some fee for using workchain?
Good question and also very important one, hopefully someone from the team will elaborate.
Activity: 171
Now on the website is requesting on the section bounty to like on Facebook I which I already did but on workchain doesnt validate it

Could be some kind of a glitch, have you tried it few times?
Pages:
Jump to: