Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WHITELIST]WorkChain.io- Real Time Payroll on the Blockchain | Working App! - page 5. (Read 41108 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 0
awesome idea but its gonna take a loooong time to get used in real life. People still don't buy their groceries in bitcoin, pay their rent in bitcoin, pay their mortgages in bitcoin, and so on. As soon as cryptos are used more instead of bought to make money, this project will be on the first row. This is not a question of if, it's a question of when,but these kind of projects like Workchain will surely speed things up!

Yeah sometimes you just ask yourselves how I didn't think of that?

It is great idea,but  implementation is toughest part,but Workchain has experience needed fot this to be success,so im definitely optimistic,

It is also quite difficult to get noncrypto people interested in using crypto which will be needed for this project to go global.

Its true that people's interest in crypto is not yet big enough and many are afraid of volatility.
To overcome this problem, at WorkChain.io, we are implementing solution using stable-coin like TrueUSD, which is always 1:1 with USD.

This approach will bring crypto to people and they don't even need to know about it.
They will be earning TrueUSD which is same as USD and spending it in real world using their crypto debit card.

Using TrueUSD they are already in crypto ecosystem and barrier for exploring the rest of ecosystem.

So TrueUSD is something like Tether,and we will be able to use that on exchanges?Or it will be internal currency?
if it can indeed be implemented, then this project will indeed be an extraordinary project. but by looking at the cases in each country that have not been too interested in crypto I think this will require a lot of time and funds so that this project can work. goodluck

Currencies like TrueUSD ultimately are related to an inflationary currency like the USD that constantly loses value. I am not sure I like the concept of stable currencies at all.

That is true,but in order for crypto to truly come into mainstream,it will have to be more stable,otherwise people will never accept it on the mass scale.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
awesome idea but its gonna take a loooong time to get used in real life. People still don't buy their groceries in bitcoin, pay their rent in bitcoin, pay their mortgages in bitcoin, and so on. As soon as cryptos are used more instead of bought to make money, this project will be on the first row. This is not a question of if, it's a question of when,but these kind of projects like Workchain will surely speed things up!

It is great idea,but  implementation is toughest part,but Workchain has experience needed fot this to be success,so im definitely optimistic,

It is also quite difficult to get noncrypto people interested in using crypto which will be needed for this project to go global.

Its true that people's interest in crypto is not yet big enough and many are afraid of volatility.
To overcome this problem, at WorkChain.io, we are implementing solution using stable-coin like TrueUSD, which is always 1:1 with USD.

This approach will bring crypto to people and they don't even need to know about it.
They will be earning TrueUSD which is same as USD and spending it in real world using their crypto debit card.

Using TrueUSD they are already in crypto ecosystem and barrier for exploring the rest of ecosystem.

So TrueUSD is something like Tether,and we will be able to use that on exchanges?Or it will be internal currency?
if it can indeed be implemented, then this project will indeed be an extraordinary project. but by looking at the cases in each country that have not been too interested in crypto I think this will require a lot of time and funds so that this project can work. goodluck

Currencies like TrueUSD ultimately are related to an inflationary currency like the USD that constantly loses value. I am not sure I like the concept of stable currencies at all.
Activity: 308
Can you please share token metrics?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Activity: 219

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Now that you mentioned using crypto debit card with true USD, do you plan to release your own debit card, or there is no need for that?

Issuing own debit card is a long process. Its usually better when you have full control, but for start partnering with existing one is going to be our goal.
We have analyze current crypto debit cards and options are really limited, but at the moment WireX sounds like good start.

Yes i agree,better take it step by step,and WireX is probably the best crypto debit card,so good choice Smiley
Activity: 56

Now that you mentioned using crypto debit card with true USD, do you plan to release your own debit card, or there is no need for that?

Issuing own debit card is a long process. Its usually better when you have full control, but for start partnering with existing one is going to be our goal.
We have analyze current crypto debit cards and options are really limited, but at the moment WireX sounds like good start.
Activity: 247
WorkChain aims to bring wages in real time, according to how the world works. The idea is relevant, but there is a lot of work ahead.

That is very true. A lot of challenges in the way but also the concept if getting oaid right away might change a lot of things in the future.
Activity: 126

Activity: 266
WorkChain aims to bring wages in real time, according to how the world works. The idea is relevant, but there is a lot of work ahead.

It's going to be a chalange to change this sector as it seems to be the most rigid one, but lets see what can be done.
Activity: 112

This is good idea, to be have stablecoin as people are really afraid off crypto volatility, and with a good reason.
Activity: 56

Activity: 182

Activity: 37

Activity: 147
Can you tell me more about Workchain Sidechain,what will be benefits of having that?

I think it will be a way to offload traffic to kind of separate blockchain,not to cause issues in ethereum blockchain,like cryptokitties did.Someone correct me if im wrong

Activity: 176

Activity: 210
Is WATT utility or security token?I get confused with those two.

WATT is dedinitely utility token,as it will be used within Workchain platform,and will have real use and purpose.

Looking forward to see it in action!
Activity: 68
Very good idea at all, with such a wonderful and great projects like this are you going to conduct a campaign bounty?
When can we expect exchange listing, how soon after end of the sale?
I know that you cant give us any details,but can we expect it till the end of this year?

I think its the best to wait to have full working platform,and then list workchain.That way tokens will worth much more.
I agree. If it fully achieves all its meant to it will be a great product with high value.
Can you tell me more about Workchain Sidechain,what will be benefits of having that?

Is there something in the whitepaper regarding that? I must have missed that.
Pages:
Jump to: