Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WHITELIST]WorkChain.io- Real Time Payroll on the Blockchain | Working App! - page 13. (Read 41108 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 0
For what we gonna use WATT tokens,what will be their purpose?

WATT token uses:

Provides membership access to the WorkChain.io platform.
Drives data transactions between the platform and Dapps.
Used to pay fees connected with workPAY and workPAY Advance.
Earned by providing services on the WorkChain.io platform.

Who will be allowed to provide services on Workchain platform?
Activity: 185
Why is there a need to whitelist the participants in the sale?
Activity: 37

WATT token uses:

Provides membership access to the WorkChain.io platform.
Drives data transactions between the platform and Dapps.
Used to pay fees connected with workPAY and workPAY Advance.
Earned by providing services on the WorkChain.io platform.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Has an independent audit been done on the smart contract. If so by which company ? Thanks
Activity: 219
With the advisors added and past experience from the co-founders, I have full faith in the project.

I'd read up more about the team if you have any doubts, it's a solid crew with tons of knowledge in this space.

I agree,Workchain has extremely strong team& advisors,so im confident that project will be realised without major issues!
Activity: 66
Activity: 219
With the advisors added and past experience from the co-founders, I have full faith in the project.

I'd read up more about the team if you have any doubts, it's a solid crew with tons of knowledge in this space.
Activity: 266
Do we have to go through KYC for bounty tokens?

I think not for bounty tokens. It could be mandatory if you want to buy tokens, but KYC for bounty would just turn people away.

Nevertheless a lot of projects do have KYC mandatory even for bounty. Seems they want to know who holds the tokens.

That's a bold move on their parts. I know how a lot of bounty hunters work and if you give them a slight change they have a million and one question to ask so I don't see how this is better.
Activity: 266

I think not for bounty tokens. It could be mandatory if you want to buy tokens, but KYC for bounty would just turn people away.

Nevertheless a lot of projects do have KYC mandatory even for bounty. Seems they want to know who holds the tokens.
Activity: 224

Activity: 406
Merit: 13
I've been checking a bit more about the workPAY and workLOAN features and I see this part "Smart Investing Choose to invest your workPAY funds with workLOAN to put your money to work faster than any traditional form of investing" - do you have more info on what people could possibly invest in?
Activity: 39
Are there any exchanges currently, or any plans for such?

Isnt it too early to talk about exchanges if sale is not finished yet?I think projects should wait till they have full product out,and then go for exchanges
Activity: 252
Activity: 126
Are there any exchanges currently, or any plans for such?
Activity: 53
Get paycheck in cryptocurrency it sounds really unusual. And this is even cooler. I want to receive my paycheck in the crypto.

I thik in a cople of years that will be mainstrem thing,and projects like Workchain are step in the right direction!
Activity: 129
Daily payments will be a big change in budget management. WorkChain.io is a meaningful project in the real world. What does WorkChain.io need to become popular and convenient for users?
Activity: 129
Get paycheck in cryptocurrency it sounds really unusual. And this is even cooler. I want to receive my paycheck in the crypto.
Activity: 224
A wonderful, innovative project, rates on the profile of each person and their integration in accordance with their abilities in the socio-economic environment. Good luck to you.

I agree,this modern way of hiring really needs something like Workchain!

Companies might really find a lot of benefit in a project like this - could save them time and money to get to relevant data. How will the initial users be introduced?

I think they confirmed partnership with 2 companies that have  more than 1 million potential employees

@Sarma, thanks, thats totally right, just like I would say it.

That is amazing news - for the project to already have a lot of potential users. It would be great to see how they react to the platform.
Activity: 56
A wonderful, innovative project, rates on the profile of each person and their integration in accordance with their abilities in the socio-economic environment. Good luck to you.

Companies might really find a lot of benefit in a project like this - could save them time and money to get to relevant data. How will the initial users be introduced?

I think they confirmed partnership with 2 companies that have  more than 1 million potential employees

@Sarma, thanks, thats totally right, just like I would say it.
Activity: 154

Pages:
Jump to: