Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WHRL] WhirlCoin | WhirlPool Algorithm | Sloped Rewards |AMD + CUDA Equal - page 17. (Read 118096 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
@vgeorgiev, I'm from BG too and my wallet is perfectly syncing... 😊
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
3 different PC from 3 different ISP 3 new wallet OUT OF SYNC

I remember russia was talking about banning crypto currencies, Did this happen?

If they did not. It is your setup. PM the Dev, be patient they will help im sure.

Я помню России говорил о запрете монеты валюты, это произошло?

Если Россия не запретить монеты валюты проблема в настройках. Личное сообщение Разработчик, будьте терпеливы, они помогут или знаете, кто может помочь.

russian and english mix
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
Russian??? im from Bulgaria EU.

Oh my mistake. Read the above posts and thought you may have been Russian Smiley
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Russian??? im from Bulgaria EU.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

I remember russia was talking about banning crypto currencies, Did this happen?

If they did not. It is your setup. PM the Dev, be patient they will help im sure.

Я помню России говорил о запрете монеты валюты, это произошло?

Если Россия не запретить монеты валюты проблема в настройках. Личное сообщение Разработчик, будьте терпеливы, они помогут или знаете, кто может помочь.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I upload wallet.dat on google drive and forget about you for few months Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
submitted another request to poloniex to add this coin
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
If that doesn't work then I'd say your ISP or even Russia itself blocks the port used by whirlcoin...
probably this

then run openvpn, plug in which of these tunnels: http://bunkerbustervpn.com/vpngate.html and then try to synchronize wallet

--

whirlcoin:  https://poloniex.com/voting add whrl
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
Remember to tweet to and generally pester the exchanges! Seems to be lots of people all talking about a coin gets it on, so let's go!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
If that doesn't work then I'd say your ISP or even Russia itself blocks the port used by whirlcoin...
probably this
7 days out of sync!!!

vgeorgiev already boring work it out with someone on a private message. enter only unnecessary confusion, all everything works just not you: /
Don't work for me also.
Probably because of that that I have russian ip? And i think vgeorgiev also ave russiain ip

All I can think of that might work it to delete all the things except for the wallet.dat, and try again with the reindex command and without the node I mentioned in the last page.

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
7 days out of sync!!!

vgeorgiev already boring work it out with someone on a private message. enter only unnecessary confusion, all everything works just not you: /
Don't work for me also.
Probably because of that that I have russian ip? And i think vgeorgiev also ave russiain ip
Bad support ever!
I m out!

There's only so much we can do, and we've done it. Sorry it's not working for you, but there's nothing we can do
wgd
legendary
Bad support ever!
I m out!
wgd
legendary
7 days out of sync!!!

My node's been glitching out a bit (server keeps dying for no apparent reason leaving the db a bit corrupted), so remove 162.248.4.167 from your addnodes, I'm taking it down.
wgd
legendary
in this session, I had no transactions, so there is no unconfirmed coins. What's so strange?
no wait mine has as follows
wallet
balance:
unconfirmed:
immature: <---see this part isnt there

Immature will only be there if you are actively solomining as the immature spot is for unconfirmed Solomined blocks
oh ok im on p2pool  just trying to help out

exactly

I'm coins acquired on p2p pool;)

[beer] for whirl miners
Pages:
Jump to: