Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WHRL] WhirlCoin | WhirlPool Algorithm | Sloped Rewards |AMD + CUDA Equal - page 38. (Read 118096 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 111
That's still pretty impressive - There wasn't really an instamine at all, blocks were appearing at the target rate after 10~ minutes!

Actually I don't have a big amount, just with this difficulty and my low hashrate it is very hard to mine now, coz I don't have a farm like others do. Smiley

How many hashpower?

I was cpu mining with a laptop i5 and a fx-6300. Now I'm onto my misiscule hideous gpu rig of one 6870, on 260x and a 5850. Made ROI in a few days when I built it - now barely makes back the power costs
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
How many hashpower?

i5 3470 setgenerate true 4 at start  Smiley
Then I tried to mine when GPU miner was released. GTX 770 give around 8.4 mh/s. See that 82 coins? It's mined by GPU lol.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
That's still pretty impressive - There wasn't really an instamine at all, blocks were appearing at the target rate after 10~ minutes!

Actually I don't have a big amount, just with this difficulty and my low hashrate it is very hard to mine now, coz I don't have a farm like others do. Smiley

How many hashpower?
we need an exchange, i don't want to continue to mine this if the revealed price would be something like 300s

investors are fucking random they see supply cap 680M and start with horrible price i know it
Previously ITT someone pointed at that fact that reward of 100 coin by the block is futile with such a big amount of all available coins.

yeah i don't like high cap low reward at all, supply cap should be reduced to 68M

+1. Too big total amount can kill potential price.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
we need an exchange, i don't want to continue to mine this if the revealed price would be something like 300s

investors are fucking random they see supply cap 680M and start with horrible price i know it
Previously ITT someone pointed at that fact that reward of 100 coin by the block is futile with such a big amount of all available coins.

yeah i don't like high cap low reward at all, supply cap should be reduced to 68M

That's better than I managed, and I have obviously been mining from the start!

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
the money supply is too big.
legendary

there is Profit Calculator for WhirlCoin (currently without exchange cource)

http://dwarfpool.com/whrl/calc

Lol nice. That amout I had mined solo I must mine a month now.  Smiley

there is Profit Calculator for WhirlCoin (currently without exchange course)

Thanks!  Added to OP

there is Profit Calculator for WhirlCoin (currently without exchange cource)

Lol nice. That amout I had mined solo I must mine a month now.  Smiley
Activity: 658
Admin of DwarfPool.com
there is Profit Calculator for WhirlCoin (currently without exchange course)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

I'm using stratum-mining too, its the best and most flexible solution you can get.

My stratum mining is heavily modified though, there is not much left from the original. What you basically have to do is use an old hashing module as a template for yours, then simply replace the old algo with the new one, tweak some setting and you're good to go.

Could you please upload your hash to github? I'll pay a small bounty if you want Tongue

Sure, let me clean it up, I'll post it later
why OP title change to "Nivdia Optimised" ? Is that a selling point ?

Not originally, but since Nvidia cards do seem to be faster, why not?

Not sure if its a good idea. I am sure it turn some AMD miner off.

Nvidia miners have been long in the dark when it comes to mining, so I thinks it's nice to have something they can mine - It's not that much better anyway

Not sure if its a good idea. I am sure it turn some AMD miner off.
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
so nobody here whant to help me mine this coin?

there was a first version with some problem

oh. i thought developer trying to say whirlpool is optimized for Nvidia.
legendary

there was a first version with some problem
Pages:
Jump to: