Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WHRL] WhirlCoin | WhirlPool Algorithm | Sloped Rewards |AMD + CUDA Equal - page 34. (Read 118096 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Hello.

Can somebody send me any amount of Whirlcoins?
For testing purposes.
Thanx.

FpiC8WzP4hxVWvX829jSzXoVTytZd8vCxu
Activity: 154
AMD 270x  1.815Mh/s (catalyst 13.2drivers)
anyone have better resoult?

AMD R9 290 (non-x) 6.167 MH/s (Catalyst 14.6)
Activity: 188
I got best results and speed with this miner
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/13449734/ccminer.rar
Working perfect,tnx!

Someone is talking to themselves.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
AMD 270x  1.815Mh/s (catalyst 13.2drivers)
anyone have better resoult?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
whrl.altmine.net p2pool

* Dedicated servers in Europe with 1 Gbit/s connection and DDoS protection.
* No user account required.
* Instant payouts when blocks are found.
* 1% fee.

p2pool sourcecode: https://bitbucket.org/dstorm/p2pool-whrl

whirlcoin python module: https://bitbucket.org/dstorm/whirlcoin-python-module
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
Whirlpool algo is the best I've ever used !!!

Look at your power usage.

I'm getting 580W instead of 900W on x11 & 810W on Nist5 for 12 x 750 TI OC.

The temperature is also amazingly low.

GOOD JOB !

You should really advertise on it  Cool

it's just not optimized, you could tell it by how lagghy your pc is when running this algo, despite the low wattage...this is a clear sign of unoptimization

But this is mining. 95% of the time I'm not using the PC while its mining.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

GOOD JOB !

it's just not optimized, you could tell it by how lagghy your pc is when running this algo, despite the low wattage...this is a clear sign of unoptimization
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
what is not cool its to not help people to compile the GPU miner on linux

ask many time help and nobody here whant to help

so Sad
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
Still flash crashing and idk why. Im trying to get my rig all setup over teamviewer.

Delete everything whirlpool, start over. Be careful copy/pasting pool address/wallet.

exactly what i did before i read this and now its working Smiley Weird hiccup. No biggie. Thanks! Sorry for posting here i was stuck lol. Teamviewer mobile , i love it and hate it at the same time.
Activity: 188
Still flash crashing and idk why. Im trying to get my rig all setup over teamviewer.

Delete everything whirlpool, start over. Be careful copy/pasting pool address/wallet.
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
Activity: 33
HELP?

I can not get my Ccminer.exe to work? Downloaded the one on cryptominingblog and the on on the OP and it still crashes as soon as it flashes open,

I opened in command prompt and says "ccminer.exe is not a recognized program"  Huh Huh Huh

I wanna get mining asap! Smiley help

I just downloaded it from cryptominingblog and I have no problem. Did you change anything to the .bat ?

Yes. I made a new folder for the whirlpool fork, and set my .bat up

That's strange, personnaly I already had this problem when I copied my folder over the network and launching it from my NAS for example.
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
HELP?

I can not get my Ccminer.exe to work? Downloaded the one on cryptominingblog and the on on the OP and it still crashes as soon as it flashes open,

I opened in command prompt and says "ccminer.exe is not a recognized program"  Huh Huh Huh

I just downloaded it from cryptominingblog and I have no problem. Did you change anything to the .bat ?

Yes. I made a new folder for the whirlpool fork, and set my .bat up
HELP?

VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
HELP?

Activity: 212

GOOD JOB !

I am asking a question. Not giving an answer.

And I am debatting with you Smiley
I hope I did not offense you, that was not the point Wink
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
HELP?

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

But tell me how can you stimulate a COIN (that is used to pay things originally) by not creating an economy ? How usefull is a coin that is... clearly useless. Because if you don't spend it or use it to do anything, what's the point ? Get rich ? Because you won't....

We are talking about money not just a software.

That's why some coin "resists" as they can. They have a sort of economy and that's why they are still here or not decaying as fast as other coins.

If you just want to create a trend well, go for it and make some bitcoin, but personnaly I'll stop mining right here. You were talking about long term but creating a trend is not long-term.

I am asking a question. Not giving an answer.
Pages:
Jump to: