Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WTS] Brand new line of Physical Coins! SERIES 1, SOLD OUT!!! - page 2. (Read 13650 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118
Lie down. Have a cookie
Congrats hedgy! Boy that set looks nice  Wink

Still have some coins left @ $10/ each.  Pm me if you would like to add one to your collection.

Wheelz1200

Thanks wheelz they are really nice coins, especially the full set all together Smiley.

I've still got Clams #15 and Namecoin #14 if anyone needs them.

That's a nice set you got there Cheesy Hopefully more set arise.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

Still have some coins left @ $10/ each.  Pm me if you would like to add one to your collection.

Wheelz1200

Thanks wheelz they are really nice coins, especially the full set all together Smiley.

I've still got Clams #15 and Namecoin #14 if anyone needs them.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407

Wheelz1200
legendary
Man!!! That is awesome.
I would of have a complete set.... but, you know Wink

Cheers buddy and thanks again for your help Smiley. Good luck with completing your set.

Congratulations hedgy73! I liked trading with you, keep it up! Grin

Thanks again for your help mate, couldn't have done it without you either Smiley.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Congratulations hedgy73! I liked trading with you, keep it up! Grin
legendary
Finally, I have completed set #6 after several months of trying. Think it's the first complete set of this first series Smiley.

Thanks to everyone that's swapped, traded and sold coins to me and others that have gone out of their way to help me get them all.

I know that a couple of others are close, good luck with your sets guys.

legendary
Lucky you minerjones with the #8 Grin.

Still looking for #6's if anyone has any for sale Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
Little bump just to see if anyone is selling any of the following numbered coins:

#7 wheelz1200
#8 minerjones

Please contact forum members or me please Smiley.

I've got Redd #007 and Clams #008, contact me if you'd like to trade for them.   Wink
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Please remove me from that list, I won't be collecting the #4's. Tongue

Sorry buddy will do Wink.
No worries man.
legendary

Sorry buddy will do Wink.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
legendary
Little bump just to see if anyone is selling any of the following numbered coins:

#1 TheAnalogkid
#2 CJBianco
#3 ezeminer
#5 minerjones
#6 hedgy73
#7 wheelz1200
#8 minerjones
#9 TheAnalogKid
#10 CJBianco
#11 TheAnalogKid
#27 TheAnalogKid
#28 TheAnalogKid
#28 TheAnalogKid
#30 TheAnalogKid

Please contact forum members or me please Smiley.
legendary
Just a quick heads up...

I'm holding an auction for 10 Genesis coins with a starting bid of .15BTC here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1127810.new#new

After that I will only have 26 coins left for sale (And Im keeping 3 so actually 23).  They are:

Shadowcoin: #18, #19, #23
Namecoin: #!7, #18, #21, #22, #23
Peercoin: #17, #20, #22, #23
Reddcoin: #17, #18, #20, #21, #22, #23
Darkcoin# 17, #20, #21, #22
Coin2: #18, #20, #22, #24

wheelz1200

These are the coins left for sale.  Im keeping the last 3 that are left so 23 left for individual sale.

The price per coin will now be $10 until sold out.  Get them now!
legendary
Interested in buying one or two of these coin packs to start off.  How much would shipping to Ontario, Canada be?  $16 is way to expensive for me Sad

Monbox, the packs from series 1 are sold out but I still have some silver singles available.  I am running an auction for 10 genesis coins with a starting bid of .15BTC so that would get you started at a great price...thats .015 for each coin!

And btw. Series 2 is being worked on right now and packs will be available for series 2 as well....late sep/early october estimated release.  Thanks for your interest.

Wheelz1200
Aw, I really wanted the ones from series 1, specifically the bitcoin one.  I think I'll wait until series 2 come out!

How much would the shipping be per series 2 coin packs to Canada?  How much would the coins cost themselves?

EDIT: Are the single coins that you are selling the same price as the coin packs?

Shipping was quoted for registered usps mail.  Its more expensive but the safest way to ship that tracks over the US border.  Regular mail Is cheaper and would consider cheaper shipping if you wanted to.  The silver ones are the same price but the auction I have running currently comes to about $4 for each coin right now.  Thats a considerable discount right now.  For series 2 pricing per coin has not been determined as these will be a little different than series 1.  As it progresses I will have more details.  They will be in the same price range though I can tell you that much.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Interested in buying one or two of these coin packs to start off.  How much would shipping to Ontario, Canada be?  $16 is way to expensive for me Sad

Monbox, the packs from series 1 are sold out but I still have some silver singles available.  I am running an auction for 10 genesis coins with a starting bid of .15BTC so that would get you started at a great price...thats .015 for each coin!

And btw. Series 2 is being worked on right now and packs will be available for series 2 as well....late sep/early october estimated release.  Thanks for your interest.

Wheelz1200
Aw, I really wanted the ones from series 1, specifically the bitcoin one.  I think I'll wait until series 2 come out!

How much would the shipping be per series 2 coin packs to Canada?  How much would the coins cost themselves?

EDIT: Are the single coins that you are selling the same price as the coin packs?
legendary

Wheelz1200
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Interested in buying one or two of these coin packs to start off.  How much would shipping to Ontario, Canada be?  $16 is way to expensive for me Sad
legendary
Quick bump of this thread Smiley.

If you have any of the following numbered coins please contact the member or post on this thread.

#1 TheAnalogkid
#2 CJBianco
#3 ezeminer
#4 Mitchell ?
#5 minerjones
#6 hedgy73
#7 wheelz1200
#8 minerjones
#9 TheAnalogKid
#10 CJBianco
#11 TheAnalogKid
#27 TheAnalogKid
#28 TheAnalogKid
#28 TheAnalogKid
#30 TheAnalogKid

Alternatively if you have any coins for trade or for sale please post.

Generous prices are being paid for numbers needed Wink.
legendary
I'm still looking to buy any #6's for a good price and Darkcoin #11 if anyone has them Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2203
BitcoinPenny.com
Very Happy and no refund needed. Grin

Thank you.

Personally, I like collecting error coins.

Me
Pages:
Jump to: