Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WTS] Brand new line of Physical Coins! SERIES 1, SOLD OUT!!! - page 6. (Read 13650 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
So... 1 x Coin is $15. I see many have bought 3 x Coin, is there a discount if buying 3? How much is shipping to E.U. ?

PM'd
Please pm me with some more info as well with the pricing and rates... The concept is very interesting... Buy we have to keep in mind trading isn't really trading when both parties have to pay for shipping costs every time :-/
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
So... 1 x Coin is $15. I see many have bought 3 x Coin, is there a discount if buying 3? How much is shipping to E.U. ?

PM'd
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
legendary
If anyone is interested in trading genesis coins, i'd be looking for #003's and would make fair offers.

I have Clams #003.  I'd take your Namecoin or Darkcoin in a trade along with some difference.  PM me.

Just wondering any deal go through with you guys.  Would love to know the first trade of my coins

We're still discussing it by PM.  Nothing finalized yet.

Nice.  Good luck on the trade and good to see.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
If anyone is interested in trading genesis coins, i'd be looking for #003's and would make fair offers.

I have Clams #003.  I'd take your Namecoin or Darkcoin in a trade along with some difference.  PM me.

Just wondering any deal go through with you guys.  Would love to know the first trade of my coins

We're still discussing it by PM.  Nothing finalized yet.
legendary

legendary
Nice good work fellas...
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all

Lol this is cool, just like wheelz1200 said about trading cards Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118
Lie down. Have a cookie
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Shipped Monday morning.  Usps quotes 6-10 days but it depends how fast it goes through customs.  Dont fret they're coming and good luck.
Oh, I'm used to worse from America, so no worries. I often end up waiting over two weeks for something from America. Even China ships faster to me these days. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2203
BitcoinPenny.com
Just a few quick photos of my new Genesis Coins... Wink

Clams #027
Coin2 #028
Darkcoin #015
Hyper #004 (Gold)
Namecoin #002 (Gold)

Regards,
Me
legendary
I can't wait to receive mine! Grin
Any idea when they will arrive?

Shipped Monday morning.  Usps quotes 6-10 days but it depends how fast it goes through customs.  Dont fret they're coming and good luck.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
I can't wait to receive mine! Grin
Any idea when they will arrive?
legendary
Looks like some more low numbered coins off the board.  Get yours today!  Accepting all 12 coins in series 1 for payment.

Wheelz1200
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118
Lie down. Have a cookie
Bought some more of these coins.... trying to find all the yummy ones Cheesy
(or feed the fun addiction)

DNotes #3
Darkcoin #11
Reddcoin #9
Shadowcoin #8
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Alright, I just bought two of these. Can't wait to receive them! Grin
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
Thanks, will do.  The serp coins are one of my favorites and you won't be disappointed!
legendary
I believe the user "serp" is the one making/selling the serp coins - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/serpcoin-diy2-do-it-yourself-physical-bitcoins-475666

Is there an update available on how many are currently sold, I'm thinking about taking the gamble.   Smiley

Yeah I realize that now.  Took was talking about when he put together his DIY coin.

As far as the packs roughly 25 shipped out in the first week.  So far 1 bitcoin and 1 dogecoin found (reported on this thread) some are still in transport.  Let me know if you are interested, thanks

Wheelz1200
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
I believe the user "serp" is the one making/selling the serp coins - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/serpcoin-diy2-do-it-yourself-physical-bitcoins-475666

Is there an update available on how many are currently sold, I'm thinking about taking the gamble.   Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: