Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WTS] Brand new line of Physical Coins! SERIES 1, SOLD OUT!!! - page 5. (Read 13650 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
I will take some packs...need dat Bitcoin coin!
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
Availability update:

Packs: 150 of 210 left for purchase

Singles:

Clams- 9 left
Coin2 - 7 left
Hyper - sold out
Namecoin - 9 left
Reddcoin - 8 left
DNotes - sold out
Darkcoin - 8 left
ShadowCash - 6 left
Peercoin - 9 left

Thanks all for making the first couple of my weeks successful.  So out of 300 Genesis Series one coins minted 207 are left to be had.  I am not only accepting bitcoin as payment but all of ther other 11 currecies in my series can be used for payment.  Have a good weekend everyone.

Wheelz1200

How many Bitcoin are left?

We've only had bithalo come forward this far.  So for our purposes I will say 9.  Although a lot of packs are in the mail right now. (25)
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Still the bitcoin eludes me... Sad

But, some coins of note that I landed -
Shadowcoin #007
Clams #001
Litecoin #009
Namecoin #003

I may have to get some more of these to try to get that Bitcoin...
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Availability update:

Singles:

Clams- 9 left
Coin2 - 7 left
Hyper - sold out
Namecoin - 9 left
Reddcoin - 8 left
DNotes - sold out
Darkcoin - 8 left
ShadowCash - 6 left
Peercoin - 9 left

Thanks all for making the first couple of my weeks successful.  So out of 300 Genesis Series one coins minted 207 are left to be had.  I am not only accepting bitcoin as payment but all of ther other 11 currecies in my series can be used for payment.  Have a good weekend everyone.

Wheelz1200

How many Bitcoin are left?
legendary
Availability update:

Singles:

Clams- 9 left
Coin2 - 7 left
Hyper - sold out
Namecoin - 9 left
Reddcoin - 8 left
DNotes - sold out
Darkcoin - 8 left
ShadowCash - 6 left
Peercoin - 9 left

Wheelz1200
legendary
Been asked about discounts for a large quantity of packs....so I put a 10-pack up for auction.  Starting price ultra low.  This hopefully will satisfy those requests.  Happy bidding all, going to bed now....work awaits in the am.

Wheelz1200

Less than 2 hours left on the 10 pack auction.  All bids must be placed in the auction thread to be considered valid
legendary
Been asked about discounts for a large quantity of packs....so I put a 10-pack up for auction.  Starting price ultra low.  This hopefully will satisfy those requests.  Happy bidding all, going to bed now....work awaits in the am.

Wheelz1200
legendary
 Angry
Do you make these coins in house or what?  I didn't see that information anywhere on this thread.  Thank you sir.

As far as minting them no.  Im not a machinist nor would I ever pretend to be.  They were designed by me and minted by professionals.  I did all the putting together of the coin.  Think thats how it goes for all of the coin manufacturers.  Thanks for your interest in the genesis line of coins

Wheelz1200
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
That Darn Cat
Do you make these coins in house or what?  I didn't see that information anywhere on this thread.  Thank you sir.
legendary
My very first auction:

10 packs of Genesis Coins.  Starting bid of .25 btc

Can be found under auctions at: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/genesis-physical-coins-10-packs-way-below-cost-starting-bid-1090988

Good luck and thanks for your interest.

Wheelz1200
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I just received my two packages! I got a Peercoin #12 and a Darkcoin #2. I really wanted a Bitcoin one, but I guess my luck sucks. These aren't bad either though. Tongue

More pictures can be found here.
legendary
Just to clarify

In the packs randomly:

All 12 of the coins serial numbers 1-15 and 26-30 (except bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin only ser 1-10)

Directly for sale:

All 9 coins (not bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin) serial numbers 16-25 (bunch already sold)

Sorry for all of the confusion.

Wheelz1200
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Looking for any Shadowcoin numbered between 1# and # 10 PM me and make me an offer please.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118
Lie down. Have a cookie
Bitcoin, Dogecoin and Litecoin are 1-10

All other coins are 1-30
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
I didn't really read all that.
But i want one bitcoin , one litecoin , one dogecoin , one darkcoin , one clam
So what's price for these 5 and shipping to India?

And do you still have any numbers(1-10) left ?

Thanks for your interest.  Yeah I think I fell asleep twice even writing all off that.  Here is the short of it.  All coins 1-15 and 26-30 can only be had by buying the packs I sell and you get a random coin.  Bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin only had 10 each minted (1-10) and they can only be found in packs. 

The darkcoin and clams can be directly bought.  Let me know what you are interested

FYI. Future series will have more directly for sale.  Just wanted series one to be very limited on the bigger coins.

Wheelz1200

So do you still have any of bitcoin,litecoin, dogecoin left in packs?
I will like one of each and what numbers are available for darkcoin and clams?

There probably is coins left. But all packs are random. You will get one random xoin from each pack.

yeah i understand that but those random numbers will be within 1-10 right?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118
Lie down. Have a cookie

Thanks for your interest.  Yeah I think I fell asleep twice even writing all off that.  Here is the short of it.  All coins 1-15 and 26-30 can only be had by buying the packs I sell and you get a random coin.  Bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin only had 10 each minted (1-10) and they can only be found in packs.  

The darkcoin and clams can be directly bought.  Let me know what you are interested

FYI. Future series will have more directly for sale.  Just wanted series one to be very limited on the bigger coins.

Wheelz1200

There probably are coins left. But all packs are random. You will get one random coin from each pack.
legendary
Just looking for peace

Thanks for your interest.  Yeah I think I fell asleep twice even writing all off that.  Here is the short of it.  All coins 1-15 and 26-30 can only be had by buying the packs I sell and you get a random coin.  Bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin only had 10 each minted (1-10) and they can only be found in packs. 

The darkcoin and clams can be directly bought.  Let me know what you are interested

FYI. Future series will have more directly for sale.  Just wanted series one to be very limited on the bigger coins.

Wheelz1200

legendary

Wheelz1200
legendary
Just looking for peace

legendary
So... 1 x Coin is $15. I see many have bought 3 x Coin, is there a discount if buying 3? How much is shipping to E.U. ?

PM'd
Please pm me with some more info as well with the pricing and rates... The concept is very interesting... Buy we have to keep in mind trading isn't really trading when both parties have to pay for shipping costs every time :-/

pm'd
Pages:
Jump to: