Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X11][PoS only] NinjaCoin - Ninja Launch - Hard fork 1.2.2 - page 10. (Read 69023 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
OK.. so i bought NINJA Coin on Bittrex 11280.00000000, that are apparently worth nothing now, Anyone?
Whats the go? are they just garbage, or do i just leave the on bittrex and wait for it to get sorted out ?
 Cry Angry

Make old and new wallets fully synced with the same wallet.dat (if you need running both at the same time, add listen=0 in to .conf) ..use dev repo http://92.222.28.197/release/ if you need old release. Try withdraw small amount (1NJA) to your NJA address and if everything is working you will see +0.98000000NJA on both wallets. Then when you tried send whole amount and you have good karma, you will see +11278.98000000NJA in both wallets.. if not, they will be only in old wallet and you can send them back to Bittrex and try again and again and again..
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
I try to run command in debug but it crashes with runtime error, can't fetch any err msg..
then it crashes every time i start the wallet until i reboot my computer.
I have reproduced it 3 times, same results..

Win XP
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
OK.. so i bought NINJA Coin on Bittrex 11280.00000000, that are apparently worth nothing now, Anyone?
Whats the go? are they just garbage, or do i just leave the on bittrex and wait for it to get sorted out ?
 Cry Angry
I'm certainly no expert on this either but let me explain my thought process on this...

If you make a withdrawal from Bittrex, then open an old version of the wallet and let it sync the withdrawal from Bittrex should show up since they're on the same fork.  At the same time, the old wallet is going to mint millions of coins that are invalid on the new fork, and all of this will be stored in the wallet.dat file.

Once everything is synced and the withdrawal from Bittrex (valid coins) and the minted POS coins (invalid coins) are in the wallet.dat file, and you open up the newest wallet, the valid coins should show up in your new wallet and the invalid coins should be rejected.  That's the whole point of the hard fork, right?

But there is not CoinControl on exchange like in the wallet, where I'll be able to chose valid coins (from addresses before fork) to withdraw. Bittrex can send me my balance from address which is full of PoS coins from trolls/NJA assassins. I bought all my NJAs, not mined and sent to Ex. But I was able withdraw some NJAs (250+150) to new wallet. What I don't understand is, how new wallet/forked blockchain know that someone send these NJA/make transactions in invalid chain. So I thought that chains are mixed because of new and old wallet version.h (NOBLKS_VERSION_END)/same root NODE/same diff retarget (I don't know if it was changed during hard fork), but when i tried found block hashes solved by p2pool (on good fork) in blockexplorer (on same fork like Ex.) I can't find any. I want my NJAs or clarify the mystery.. both have same value for me (no I will not sell 250k for explanation Cheesy)
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
GUys... i am missing the coins that i withdrew from the pool. The walllet is fully synced... Any help?

I did a "repairwallet" in the debug console (then just wait) if your coins are from the good fork they'll show up.

as far as I know bittrex just uses one big wallet so any bad coins would be held with the good ones... so it doesn't matter if you bought them before the fork you'll be lucky to get any good ones out same as if you bought them after... as has been said try to take out small amounts from bittrex at a time.

I left for work and had the new wallet up and sync'd got home and tried to send coins to another new wallet,  now everytime I try to open the wallet it just crash's due to runtime error?
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Wallet seams to work properly now and the new chain is past the old.
How ever the faulty PoS generated coins from the bad chain is still showing up as Unconfirmed Balance... is there a way to get rid of it, i thought it would vanish when chain went past..
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
GUys... i am missing the coins that i withdrew from the pool. The walllet is fully synced... Any help?
Activity: 5
I bought a lot of NJA before June 17th
But before I didn't download Wallet
The BITTREX problem
I downloaded the wallet
Update my wallet purse wallet from BITTREX to spin a coin is what is not
This question should be how to solve
How do I get my NJA
Activity: 434
Universal Life Church Minister
So I bought like a million nja as it was crashing because I thought the crash was due to @cryptocobain tweeting that he didn't know what NJA was. I was able to withdraw my coins to coinader or whatever it's called, but now I'm reading this and I have no idea if they're valid or not. Did I lose like 70% of my money here?
I think Yes. Millions of Ninjas on Bitrex and Poloniex from bad Blockchain.
Activity: 5
So I bought like a million nja as it was crashing because I thought the crash was due to @cryptocobain tweeting that he didn't know what NJA was. I was able to withdraw my coins to coinader or whatever it's called, but now I'm reading this and I have no idea if they're valid or not. Did I lose like 70% of my money here?
Activity: 434
Universal Life Church Minister
Congrats POW Ended!!!
Just few seconds ago.

20000    Oldriga    06/18/2014 02:39:28
Activity: 13
is nja on an exchange anymore?

old wallet stuck on block 4244.  can i just download the new wallet and move my coins from bittrex into it?  i bought the coins on nja release day.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ddd
If someone want to sell ninja please PM me.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Can't get rid of the runtime error on win 8.1 Tried the xp thing all of it. no matter what runtime. the wallet runs behind the error but as soon as i close the error it closes the wallet. WTF?
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Since bittrex is out, any plans to try to get this on poloniex or C-cex?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
If someone want to sell ninja please PM me.
Activity: 383
I'm certainly no expert on this either but let me explain my thought process on this...

If you make a withdrawal from Bittrex, then open an old version of the wallet and let it sync the withdrawal from Bittrex should show up since they're on the same fork.  At the same time, the old wallet is going to mint millions of coins that are invalid on the new fork, and all of this will be stored in the wallet.dat file.

Once everything is synced and the withdrawal from Bittrex (valid coins) and the minted POS coins (invalid coins) are in the wallet.dat file, and you open up the newest wallet, the valid coins should show up in your new wallet and the invalid coins should be rejected.  That's the whole point of the hard fork, right?
I'm not sure this will work. When you copy the wallet.dat from the old wallet to the new wallet, i think there is a validation process of the wallet. The coins in the new wallet may just be rejected and not appear. And moving coins on the old chain can make things worse to get them on the new chain.

I can be wrong, i'm not a fork expert, it's not a situation we see often. The best is maybe withdraw small amout many times instead of one big.
It would be more easy if bittrex clone his wallet.dat into the new wallet and let people withdraw from this special wallet.

1. You're right, rejected.
2. This is what I think in first place, but what if some of trolls try withdraw their billions from preforket badget on bittrex. They will not check all users trade history (even 2sec script job) to eliminate trolls.

BTW. downloaded old wallet, synced and lost NJAs are back on exchange.. tried withdraw 250NJA (0.1%) and they are in new wallet/forked chain now =)

I think if they copy the wallet.dat into a new wallet, the wallet will filter and reject every bad coins.
Users can after this withdraw the amount they see. (must still be confirmed if it work like this)

What you see in balance is not responding to amount of coin on deposit address.. they use them on first occasion if some one need to withdraw. Users which withdraw their NJAs to new fork are lucky: their deposit address was not used yet and system chose their own coins or they were lucky and system find (some algorithm to find group of addresses which balance is close to withdraw amount) address with coins from prefork for them. Till now tried different amounts and have some in new wallet and some in old to resend back to Ex but not happend that part of amount is from prefork and rest from badfork.
Activity: 42
I'm not sure this will work. When you copy the wallet.dat from the old wallet to the new wallet, i think there is a validation process of the wallet. The coins in the new wallet may just be rejected and not appear. And moving coins on the old chain can make things worse to get them on the new chain.

I can be wrong, i'm not a fork expert, it's not a situation we see often. The best is maybe withdraw small amout many times instead of one big.
It would be more easy if bittrex clone his wallet.dat into the new wallet and let people withdraw from this special wallet.

2. This is what I think in first place, but what if some of trolls try withdraw their billions from preforket badget on bittrex. They will not check all users trade history (even 2sec script job) to eliminate trolls.

BTW. downloaded old wallet, synced and lost NJAs are back on exchange.. tried withdraw 250NJA (0.1%) and they are in new wallet/forked chain now =)

I think if they copy the wallet.dat into a new wallet, the wallet will filter and reject every bad coins.
Users can after this withdraw the amount they see. (must still be confirmed if it work like this)

Pages:
Jump to: