Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X11][PoS only] NinjaCoin - Ninja Launch - Hard fork 1.2.2 - page 11. (Read 69024 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I sent 1 NJA, from Bittrex to my wallet, and the Withdrawal went fine, in 2 minutes.
Then I sent 53k NJA, but After 20 minutes I dont see the coin in the wallet.
The sync is finished.

It's normal?

Same here, even block explorer show both transactions, in wallet (1.2.2) synced @17634 has only 1st one Huh
I got your PM but answer you here, it can help everyone to share this story.

From what i see, the bad fork see your 2 transactions (official explorer on wrong fork now) and say it's ok. This is expected since bittrex is on the bad fork.
Now, why did you not have the 2nd withdraw in your good wallet is the question.

The X amount of coins you have send the 2nd time, where did they come from ? Have you buy them on bittrex after the block 14000 or did they stay into your bittrex wallet before block 14000 ? Or maybe a mix of pre block 14000 and and post block 14000 ?

From my understanding, even if bittrex is on the wrong chain, both good and wrong chain/fork share the same block from 1 to 14000.
That's why we can withdraw coins before block 14000 to the good wallet. Coins generated/earned on the wrong fork after block 14000 (13999 to be exact) can't be accepted by the good wallet. For people that have a mixed bag of "good coins" and some "bad coin" and send the whole bag in only one withdraw, i don't know what the expected result is.

Is there a blockchain expert here that can confirm this ?

Why don't you make an earlier, pre-hard fork version of the wallet available for the purpose of withdrawing from Bittrex?  Once they have the coins in their wallet.dat file they should be able to start using the new wallet and everything should be fine.

Coins are NOT in wallet.dat ..but with old wallet, I will send "bad coins" back to exchange (don't know if deposit is enable) and withdraw them in small amounts. Just joking.. others can do it by this way until all coins from prefork wallets/addresses will be empty.

I understand that your coins are not in wallet.dat, but if you were using an old version of the wallet on the same fork as Bittrex and let it sync completely, your coins should then be in your wallet.dat file and when you open the new wallet they will be there.
I'm not sure this will work. When you copy the wallet.dat from the old wallet to the new wallet, i think there is a validation process of the wallet. The coins in the new wallet may just be rejected and not appear. And moving coins on the old chain can make things worse to get them on the new chain.

I can be wrong, i'm not a fork expert, it's not a situation we see often. The best is maybe withdraw small amout many times instead of one big.
It would be more easy if bittrex clone his wallet.dat into the new wallet and let people withdraw from this special wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
so what can i do with my 600k coins on bittrex??? click on destroy button?
A user has reported successful withdraw for coins that was in his bittrex wallet before block 14000. You should give it a try with a very small amount first.

1.2.2 took a little while but it synced... just trying to do a repairwallet to see if it'll give me back the 2800 coins that went missing from my OG wallet

suprnova.cc seems to look good on 1.2.2 now, finding blocks too.

you might try to withdraw now if you have coins left there, mining should also be fine

Thanks, our second pool is up ! I'll update the OP.

About website, i have the domain name now. I'll post it soon once everything is done.

the wallet not work with windows 8.1....
please resolve

Try to do these steps:
-backup your wallet.dat
-reboot your computer
-remove the ninjacoin folder in user/app data/roaming/ninjacoin
-right click on ninjacoin-qt and set compatibility mode "XP SP3"
-start the wallet (let it make a new wallet, you can still copy/paste your wallet after)

On a side note, some user reported crash that may come from the "noise" of the wrong chain. Is your computer powerful enough ? If you have a old one it may crash sometimes until the wallet is full sync.

Edit:
I have make a test to withdraw some NJA from bittrex. I have buy them all before the block 14000 and they are confirmed in my wallet.

crash at block 4141
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
I sent 1 NJA, from Bittrex to my wallet, and the Withdrawal went fine, in 2 minutes.
The sync is finished.

It's normal?

Same here, even block explorer show both transactions, in wallet (1.2.2) synced @17634 has only 1st one Huh

From what i see, the bad fork see your 2 transactions (official explorer on wrong fork now) and say it's ok. This is expected since bittrex is on the bad fork.

The X amount of coins you have send the 2nd time, where did they come from ? Have you buy them on bittrex after the block 14000 or did they stay into your bittrex wallet before block 14000 ? Or maybe a mix of pre block 14000 and and post block 14000 ?

From my understanding, even if bittrex is on the wrong chain, both good and wrong chain/fork share the same block from 1 to 14000.
That's why we can withdraw coins before block 14000 to the good wallet. Coins generated/earned on the wrong fork after block 14000 (13999 to be exact) can't be accepted by the good wallet. For people that have a mixed bag of "good coins" and some "bad coin" and send the whole bag in only one withdraw, i don't know what the expected result is.

Why don't you make an earlier, pre-hard fork version of the wallet available for the purpose of withdrawing from Bittrex?  Once they have the coins in their wallet.dat file they should be able to start using the new wallet and everything should be fine.

Coins are NOT in wallet.dat ..but with old wallet, I will send "bad coins" back to exchange (don't know if deposit is enable) and withdraw them in small amounts. Just joking.. others can do it by this way until all coins from prefork wallets/addresses will be empty.

I understand that your coins are not in wallet.dat, but if you were using an old version of the wallet on the same fork as Bittrex and let it sync completely, your coins should then be in your wallet.dat file and when you open the new wallet they will be there.
Activity: 14
The sync is finished.

It's normal?

Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
All is fine here w wallet...wish be not that problem like was, Ninja was on way to any exchange...now is long way to go...but what I personaly like, is how DEV took this situation...yes, he did mistake, huge...but we still have DEV here and NINJA is still alive...
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
Guys , my wallet v1.2.2 stucked on block 16381. Is that normal , or I missed something Smiley
Activity: 383
The sync is finished.

It's normal?

The sync is finished.

It's normal?

In my case, I bought them before 14000 but its only number in their db, so they withdraw them from adresses full of poisoned NJAs. Could you mark BlockExplorer/BitTrex link in OP as bad fork?
The sync is finished.

It's normal?

Activity: 336
1.4 ninja from pos lol seems a bit more sane then 10+ million Cheesy

thanks for the effort John, I was even able to get my missing coins to show up in the wallet using the repairwallet command Smiley

started to mine on p2p pool seems to be going good

EDIT: P2Pool seems to be reading my hashrate all good... but giving me 0 shares??

first one of these pools I've used, not sure how it works... any pointers?
If you are in the miner list with a predicted payout, it should be fine. We find blocks every minutes and it should appear in your wallet direclty after each block. Be sure to use your payment address as user login (-u yourwalletaddres)

ya it's set up right and is reading my 1.4 m/h but under "predicted payout" it says "no shares yet" and it's been about 30 mins?

I'm on the canadian one

EDIT: I see I was the only one on canadian one, just switched to eu one and got one right away
The 2 nodes are connected together as if they were only one. It's weird that you got no share on the canadian server but nice to hear it's working now.
The sync is finished.

It's normal?

legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
The sync is finished.

Is it normal?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa

thanks for the effort John, I was even able to get my missing coins to show up in the wallet using the repairwallet command Smiley

EDIT: P2Pool seems to be reading my hashrate all good... but giving me 0 shares??

If you are in the miner list with a predicted payout, it should be fine. We find blocks every minutes and it should appear in your wallet direclty after each block. Be sure to use your payment address as user login (-u yourwalletaddres)

ya it's set up right and is reading my 1.4 m/h but under "predicted payout" it says "no shares yet" and it's been about 30 mins?

I'm on the canadian one

EDIT: I see I was the only one on canadian one, just switched to eu one and got one right away
Activity: 336

legendary
Kaspa

A user has reported successful withdraw for coins that was in his bittrex wallet before block 14000. You should give it a try with a very small amount first.

1.2.2 took a little while but it synced... just trying to do a repairwallet to see if it'll give me back the 2800 coins that went missing from my OG wallet

you might try to withdraw now if you have coins left there, mining should also be fine

Thanks, our second pool is up ! I'll update the OP.

About website, i have the domain name now. I'll post it soon once everything is done.

please resolve

Try to do these steps:
-backup your wallet.dat
-reboot your computer
-remove the ninjacoin folder in user/app data/roaming/ninjacoin
-right click on ninjacoin-qt and set compatibility mode "XP SP3"
-start the wallet (let it make a new wallet, you can still copy/paste your wallet after)

On a side note, some user reported crash that may come from the "noise" of the wrong chain. Is your computer powerful enough ? If you have a old one it may crash sometimes until the wallet is full sync.

Edit:
I have make a test to withdraw some NJA from bittrex. I have buy them all before the block 14000 and they are confirmed in my wallet.
legendary
Kaspa
please resolve

it says on the op how to get it working for windows 8
legendary
Activity: 1470
please resolve
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

Seems like too much work for what they worth honestly  Roll Eyes
for the Ninja devs? you think that to fix the problem they don't get enough gain? It's better to leave the coin die?
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

Pages:
Jump to: