Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X11][PoS only] NinjaCoin - Ninja Launch - Hard fork 1.2.2 - page 6. (Read 69023 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Don't withdraw big amount from Bittrex now. They are on the wrong fork, do only small amount. I undertand if you have 600k, it would be a pain to make tons of 100 NJA withdraw.

For the moment, don't withdraw big amount from Bittrex

Maybe if we talk to them they will end to switch on the good fork. The bad fork is still useless, it's a non sense to keep it.

We have see with coinader that it's possible, bittrex can do it too !
so I bougth 100k coin, sent just 1 and it was good, then I sent half of them 53k, and they never arrived in my wallet, I still have 53k on bittrex.
For what I've understood, for the 53k that I sent in my wallet I cant do anything, they are lost! right?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Don't withdraw big amount from Bittrex now. They are on the wrong fork, do only small amount. I undertand if you have 600k, it would be a pain to make tons of 100 NJA withdraw.

Maybe if we talk to them they will end to switch on the good fork. The bad fork is still useless, it's a non sense to keep it.

i had 100k before the crazyness so i did try smaller ammounts, 5k 10k 20k 25k 30k but none arrived
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

on https://www.coinader.com/ someone, somehow want to buy ninja Cheesy

e: ok - coinader is on good fork..

i just try to withdraw there, nothing yet showing, cause wallet does not work for me and that bittrex ballance is annoying to look at, effin ninja

3rd withdrawal to there nothing, coins going where i wonder.. i guess i will try untill my balance is zero 20 more withdrawals to go

5 withdrawals no coins, anyone wants 600k ninjas on bittrex i'm not trying anymore to withdraw smaller ammounts.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
the admin don't understands that a 50% of the people that open the wallet have this problem, that there is because the wallet is broken
You must fix them or we can't open this.

So my 34 million NJA so no it? That was my hard-earned money to buy.

you bought 34 million of a coin that there is only 19 million of and didn't think something was fishy? or did you just blindly buy a coin without reading it's ann to see it's specifications?

I'd feel bad if it was like 20k nja or something, but 34 mill of 19 mill coin... how did you think that was going to work?

i just try to withdraw there, nothing yet showing, cause wallet does not work for me and that bittrex ballance is annoying to look at, effin ninja
legendary
Activity: 1470
the admin don't understands that a 50% of the people that open the wallet have this problem, that there is because the wallet is broken
I sent yesterday afternoon to the wallet from BITTREX currency (34,000,000 NJA), has not received the chain also see less than a block, how do ah?

You can't have 34 millions of good coins, the PoW total coin was only 19 millions. It's bad coins from the bad fork.

I make some tests with another way to build the windows wallet.

Ok good  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

3341651.87032419 nia on bittrex for sell, pm me the offer

whatever you are selling them for i'll sell you my 650000 for half that
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
3341651.87032419 nia on bittrex for sell, pm me the offer
Activity: 826
New wallet was working for me...restarted computer and now I get "ninjacoin-qt.exe has stopped working". I'm on Windows 7 64bit, tried running it under XP SP3, deleting the roaming file, running as admin... Nothing, any recommendations?

EDIT: Re-downloaded new version, all is working now.
Merit: 252
wallet working good, low cpu use, staking good ;-)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Just sent from Bittrex some amount NJA то CoinAder
Have nothing received..
Activity: 78

So my 34 million NJA so no it? That was my hard-earned money to buy.
I sent yesterday afternoon to the wallet from BITTREX currency (34,000,000 NJA), has not received the chain also see less than a block, how do ah?

You can't have 34 millions of good coins, the PoW total coin was only 19 millions. It's bad coins from the bad fork.

I make some tests with another way to build the windows wallet.

Try to start the new wallet without your wallet.dat, let it build a new one but keep you original wallet.dat in a safe place.
If the wallet can finish to sync, close it and replace the wallet.dat.

You can try to reboot your computer before you start the new wallet.

Let me know if this works.

Wallet is synced. Coins are in wallet. But problem is this same: (sometimes directly after opening, sometimes after few seconds/one/two minutes )

"This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact to application's suport team for more information."

and wallet is shutting down Sad

What is your:
-Windows version (windows 7, 8...32bits...64bits)
-CPU
-RAM amount

Win7 x64
i3
4 RAM
Ok thanks, you should be fine with this. I'll let you know when my new build is ready.
legendary
Activity: 1470
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Try to start the new wallet without your wallet.dat, let it build a new one but keep you original wallet.dat in a safe place.

Wallet is synced. Coins are in wallet. But problem is this same: (sometimes directly after opening, sometimes after few seconds/one/two minutes )

What is your:
-CPU
-RAM amount

Win7 x64
i3
4 RAM
I have contacted coinader echange to know why they have removed ninjacoin from the market. The answer was:
Code:
We have to remove, because a lot of fork coin in user transactions. we have to clear database.
And they can open the market again with a clean database.

This mean that every exchange can add ninjacoin to a exchage !

Yes sir, all bittrex has to do is update to the new fork, I just wish they had a way to distinguish who put on legit coins and who put on the bad ones and track the trading so people who bought earlier but left them on the exchange could still get them. (not an expert don't know if they can or not, I assume not)

so what will happen to individual balances on bittrex if they switch to new fork? if they "clear the database" and started again from Zero, they'd still have their old wallet.dat and when put to the new wallet (1.2.2) would probably have a shwack of good coins it still.
I'm not a exchange expert too but maybe they can store the balance of each user in percent, clear the database, switch to the new wallet and distribute the good coins in the percent they stored. I think most of the trades after block 14000 was dumping and some user would have more percent of NJA than the others but we could accept it as a bonus for user that pay real BTC fot it.
Hey! JohnBirco I just want to know, I go in BITTREX wallet 34,000,000 NJA where to go? Yesterday, I could see the chain block to its existence, but finding out my trading today on the chain block, shown as:! You will receive your coins soon Payments are sent as a batch, NJA but I used BT. buy over, do you want to compensate my loss? My wallet address is: NwtV7A3D9sFb5EBRjypvkhoWjihrXwNJ7i...

What is your:
-CPU
-RAM amount
Pages:
Jump to: