Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X11][PoS only] NinjaCoin - Ninja Launch - Hard fork 1.2.2 - page 33. (Read 69057 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Posting addresses is against the forum rules and the mods could lock the thread because of it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
well i mined on http://ninja.pool.mn/ and it forked so out of 4970 coins it says i earned all i got in my wallet is 1600.pretty pissed off about it since i rented rigs for this.i know what pool i wont be mining on again for the shear fact they offered no compensation or anything.pretty piss weak i think

that sucks whats your addy i'll send you a few
cheers for the offer bro.its all good .not asking for handout.i have alot of various coins.got over 600 plus wallets on my pc .lol.just wish pool operators would take a bit more responsibilty

i will take his coins  Grin Nz1B5yeEf7hoQy5wsp9GmWaPCuaFJExsZP
thx in advance
you will get this thead banned posting addresses in here
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Ok we have established a base on Bittrex lets support this coin!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
well i mined on http://ninja.pool.mn/ and it forked so out of 4970 coins it says i earned all i got in my wallet is 1600.pretty pissed off about it since i rented rigs for this.i know what pool i wont be mining on again for the shear fact they offered no compensation or anything.pretty piss weak i think

cheers for the offer bro.its all good .not asking for handout.i have alot of various coins.got over 600 plus wallets on my pc .lol.just wish pool operators would take a bit more responsibilty

i will take his coins  Grin Nz1B5yeEf7hoQy5wsp9GmWaPCuaFJExsZP
thx in advance

there you go  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
dev, you need re write OP, because we already have new logo, so poll not needed anymore.

and you need to change logo on wallet.
Yes, and a lot of other work still to do  Wink
For now, i need some sleep... see you all tomorrow.

Good job on a great coin launch as far as timing is concerned. NJA has been one of my better speculative mining plays. Looking forward to seeing what you/we can do to support this coin's value!
Activity: 42
dev, you need re write OP, because we already have new logo, so poll not needed anymore.

Yes, and a lot of other work still to do  Wink
For now, i need some sleep... see you all tomorrow.

Activity: 350

Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org

Activity: 448
I told you that this is good coin ?
Activity: 42

To the mooonnnn !!!!  Cheesy
Happy trading to everyone and don't forget to sell your coins for a nice price or you will regret it later.

About the logo, as expected from previous talk with all of you, i have selected this one:

I hope you will all be happy with this choice.

A website is on the road and may be up tomorrow.
Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org
Activity: 207
need more BUY power !!
Activity: 120
Activity: 383
Activity: 448
awesome. on 0.5 hour volume 3,6 btc. go to 10k...no! go to 100k!!!

lol its going the wrong direction for that now at 260 sats

lol love it crazy stuff on launch, i rented mined 12000 sold then bought back, made 0.1 and still have my 12k back lol

Edit: it doesn't work on every coin i got lucky being there on time

lol its going the wrong direction for that now at 260 sats
Activity: 177
went from 1700 sat to 600 in about 5 minutes lol wow just wow
Pages:
Jump to: