Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X15Coin] [Pure POS Now][ Latest X15 Algorithm] |PoW/PoS|◆ On Bittrex◆ - page 3. (Read 39607 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
talking shit, so much fud, and whales getting bigger,

sell and give me your coins
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Guys no worries there is still some coins that can give you nice profit. Personally think that maybe MAIA or NAV would be good at the moment - it's only my opinion please take it into consideration
Activity: 440
what a scam.i feel sorry for u guys.
legendary
I'm out sold out at 400, my investment changed from 0.5 BTC to 0.34 BTC
F**k this SHIT
Activity: 398
Best thing would be, if you finally learned to not throw money at the 20th copy of a coin with a newb dev. A coin that adds exactly nothing new, anon has been done 10 times before and really is nothing special anymore. Cryptoworld would be in much better shape if this would stop.

Those scams getting totally out of hand right now, XFC, NEB, FIRE, X13C, alot more, now this. And you guys cant stop buying this shit. Well deserved.

If you want to screw some BTC out of some newbs you can actually do that with coins where you dont run the risk of the dev running away and dumping every second.

And to the guy stating that NAV is cheaper than this: Have you ever heard of a thing called money supply?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
So, what's next?
Dev was a scammer, old posts at twitter account has been deleted

Yep, I am solding out. Price still good. If you lost your money invest in NAV. Very cheap right now but great dev, very good and futuristic plans. This week probably will hit 2k and in month 5-10k.
Yeah, NAV have a great dev... i will invest

What is funny NAV is right now cheaper than this shitcoin with scammer dev and no plan. But NAV is now only few hours on market, when people wake up we will probably see pump.
legendary
So, what's next?

Yep, I am solding out. Price still good. If you lost your money invest in NAV. Very cheap right now but great dev, very good and futuristic plans. This week probably will hit 2k and in month 5-10k.
Yeah, NAV have a great dev... i will invest
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
So, what's next?

legendary
So, what's next?
Activity: 394
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1360
legendary
Block explorer not working, someone check the premine address
XS5uu3yNEUpHvtzZZZDcC9QyiTUchCPy5x
legendary
F**k this shit, f**k u dev, i've lost 0.6 BTC  Angry  Angry  Angry
Activity: 39
legendary
WTF Huh Dev are a chinese scammer Huh look at the twitter account
https://twitter.com/X15Coin_Dev
legendary
Activity: 1148
Wow good thing I only invested a very small amount of BTC. Still sucks though  Sad
I shoulda known better, it's always a little suspicious when the dev does not show up for days. His last post was on the 4th.
Oh well, lesson learned  Cheesy
Good luck guys.
Activity: 38
I guess together with the dev of the vvv coin!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Is the DEV already awake? We need some explanation Grin

Dev is on vacation Angry
Pages:
Jump to: