Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain - page 10. (Read 39363 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
When Asch coin is going to be listed on Binance or Bittrex ?
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
I know there are many Dapps developted on ASCH platform, including cctime and kumei cottage, I just curious how the tokens are distributed on this network since it is different from ETH network.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Proposal for Asch Community 101 Delegates

Asch’s main chain is the hub of the entire ecosystem and its decision-making voting rights belong to all the XAS (stock tokens) holders, while the daily management and maintenance of Asch system are accomplished by the delegates voted by the users.

With the gradual improvement of Asch system and also thanks to the efforts of all, the value and the influence of Asch are growing rapidly , more and more people begin to pay close attention to Asch and also there are a lot of enthusiastic people who spontaneously contribute to the Asch system. However, this powerful force is very inefficient because of thepoor organization and planning, so we have developed this proposal for Asch community 101 delegates.

We need to organize the existing community delegates. The responsibilities of the delegates are not only tomaintain the stable operation of Asch system, but also to be the backbone of Asch community, and the vanguards to promote the development of Asch community. We should have a reasonable reward, penalty and replacement mechanism to encourage the delegates to make more contribution, and promptly replace the delegates who do not act or make contribution.

We hope this proposal for 101 delegates to make the delegates’’ contributions transparent, and add the competition mechanism and establish the supervision and assessment mechanism. Also, we hope to unite the power of all the 101 delegates and Asch community to make the Asch platform to be a great application ecosystem that is meaningful to society and mankind alike.

The proposal for Asch 101 delegates will be open and transparent and can be supervised by each member.

https://medium.com/@AschPlatform/proposal-for-asch-community-101-delegates-f1e8fd44b2d3

Nice to see that more information about the 101 delegates will show up in the future, I think all the delegates and the community members should work together to make the project more successful, and then all the holders will make great profit.
Activity: 150
Merit: 101
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
^^This is good.  If the delegates aren't going to give reward share to voters, then we as the voters should be able to pick the people that clearly help the project the most.  I'll be honest and say aside from few delegates I'm familiar with, I just voted for the top 101 delegates at the time. 

If Asch is going to put this on their personal forum they should find a way to easily organize it for western world review.

Also, Subspace and Kimicoin airdrops   Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
Proposal for Asch Community 101 Delegates

Asch’s main chain is the hub of the entire ecosystem and its decision-making voting rights belong to all the XAS (stock tokens) holders, while the daily management and maintenance of Asch system are accomplished by the delegates voted by the users.

With the gradual improvement of Asch system and also thanks to the efforts of all, the value and the influence of Asch are growing rapidly , more and more people begin to pay close attention to Asch and also there are a lot of enthusiastic people who spontaneously contribute to the Asch system. However, this powerful force is very inefficient because of thepoor organization and planning, so we have developed this proposal for Asch community 101 delegates.

We need to organize the existing community delegates. The responsibilities of the delegates are not only tomaintain the stable operation of Asch system, but also to be the backbone of Asch community, and the vanguards to promote the development of Asch community. We should have a reasonable reward, penalty and replacement mechanism to encourage the delegates to make more contribution, and promptly replace the delegates who do not act or make contribution.

We hope this proposal for 101 delegates to make the delegates’’ contributions transparent, and add the competition mechanism and establish the supervision and assessment mechanism. Also, we hope to unite the power of all the 101 delegates and Asch community to make the Asch platform to be a great application ecosystem that is meaningful to society and mankind alike.

The proposal for Asch 101 delegates will be open and transparent and can be supervised by each member.

https://medium.com/@AschPlatform/proposal-for-asch-community-101-delegates-f1e8fd44b2d3
Activity: 252
i see there is a initial written proposal to the 101 delegates that the team will quit from voting? is that true, does it mean it will go like Lisk and Ark that we can get rewards from the voting?
i think it will not, though it said that Qingfeng will quit from voting, the team still has a heavy weight since many delegates are team members, so the team can still decide who will be the delegate and how will it going, it will just not change
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
i see there is a initial written proposal to the 101 delegates that the team will quit from voting? is that true, does it mean it will go like Lisk and Ark that we can get rewards from the voting?
congratulations that the ANN has more than 1000 replies which means Asch is attracting more and more eyesight, this will do great help to the promotion work as same as the price
Latest block height 4600008 now. Lock your wallet if you want to join hello kitty airdrop(5150000).
yes, there is only half an hour left before the snapshot, those who plan to join the airdrop must act asap, you can also bind your wallet except locking
Activity: 980
Merit: 152
Latest block height 4600008 now. Lock your wallet if you want to join hello kitty airdrop(5150000).
Activity: 318
Merit: 100

New Weiss Ratings for Cryptocurrencies Award No “A”s, Score Bitcoin a C+, and XAS a C[2018/2/1]
https://medium.com/aschplatform/new-weiss-ratings-for-cryptocurrencies-award-no-a-s-score-bitcoin-a-c-and-xas-a-c-6eba89bab45f

Cheesy

I love Asch, but Weiss ratings are garbage.  The article mentions Weiss having "impartial, and unbiased" advice but Weiss has already been outed for this NUMEROUS times:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7sown6/why_weiss_ratings_is_a_sham_and_complete_utter/?st=JCTKES2Z&sh=e6665fdc

http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive/pdf?res=9803E7DB1F31E73BBC4F53DFB2668389669EDE

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/admin/2012/34-67940.pdf

The SEC has been on Weiss' ass several times already...those ratings are worthless, and even if they were good, they aren't the kind of ratings you would want to tout as a good look.

The general idea of producing ratings isn't bad, but I agree those are garbage. First, it is way too early to come up with any kind of reliable rating. Second, centralized rating agencies failed in the past big time and, hence, a decentralized rating agency might be a better solution. Then again, what is a decentralized rating agency? To me, that concept sounds very similar to the market itself driven by supply and demand. A centralized rating agency just puts an artificial price tag to an asset. Maybe prediction markets are the future rating agencies.

My thing is forget whether a ratings system is necessary or not, WEISS IS A 3 TIME SEC LOSER!!  Not just for anything, he's been jammed up MULTIPLE TIMES for shilling his biased investment picks.  Its one thing to shill something you own objectively and disclose that you own it.  Even if you want to state personal opinions if you disclosing that you own something that's cool too, especially if you are stating that your thoughts are not to be taken as investment advice.  Its a completely different thing to pose as a financial advisor with shady tactics and be subpoena'd by the SEC several times.  Weiss is the latter.

The moment his name is attached to something that thing loses credibility.  "Weiss" ratings should be a dead giveaway to the quality of said ratings (bad) but most people don't even know Weiss and automatically will assume his ratings are respectable if they are marketed well.  The record shows this guy is a seedy dude when it comes to these kind of things.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
2018 Global (Shanghai) Blockchain Application Entrepreneurship Competition

2018 Global (Shanghai) Blockchain Application Entrepreneurship Competition Launching Ceremony cum Blockchain Application Seminar was successfully held. Many industry guests joined the discussion about “blockchain +”

https://medium.com/@AschPlatform/2018-global-shanghai-blockchain-application-entrepreneurship-competition-341a5c61c4e
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

New Weiss Ratings for Cryptocurrencies Award No “A”s, Score Bitcoin a C+, and XAS a C[2018/2/1]
https://medium.com/aschplatform/new-weiss-ratings-for-cryptocurrencies-award-no-a-s-score-bitcoin-a-c-and-xas-a-c-6eba89bab45f

Cheesy

I love Asch, but Weiss ratings are garbage.  The article mentions Weiss having "impartial, and unbiased" advice but Weiss has already been outed for this NUMEROUS times:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7sown6/why_weiss_ratings_is_a_sham_and_complete_utter/?st=JCTKES2Z&sh=e6665fdc

http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive/pdf?res=9803E7DB1F31E73BBC4F53DFB2668389669EDE

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/admin/2012/34-67940.pdf

The SEC has been on Weiss' ass several times already...those ratings are worthless, and even if they were good, they aren't the kind of ratings you would want to tout as a good look.

The general idea of producing ratings isn't bad, but I agree those are garbage. First, it is way too early to come up with any kind of reliable rating. Second, centralized rating agencies failed in the past big time and, hence, a decentralized rating agency might be a better solution. Then again, what is a decentralized rating agency? To me, that concept sounds very similar to the market itself driven by supply and demand. A centralized rating agency just puts an artificial price tag to an asset. Maybe prediction markets are the future rating agencies.
decentralized prediction is a direction to solve the rating problem, the main question now is that there isnt a prediction project that has launched an APP which has enough users to supply a big data, so the data may not true to show the rating

Right but did you get the point I was trying to make? I mean I could be wrong of course, but wouldn't a decentralized prediction market with n (participants) approaching N (population) be nothing else but the market itself?
there are so many dapps based on Asch now, and there will be more in the future, most of them will have an airdrop, i think it will be better to make a post to show the airdrop info
yep, a post shows all the airdrop will be much convient for people to get the free coins, and another way is to lock the wallet for a long time and i think you will get all the airdrop tokens as well
Activity: 403
Asch has no future, it isn't like the huge project NEO or Qtum, it is almost dead like ETP.
Activity: 504
XAS has a good performance these days, it didnt fall much while most coins including bitcoin and ethereum almost half price
it seems dump is only temporary and its performance began to develop will be very good in the future
don't worry about this situation, just need to be more calm in making decisions
there are so many dapps based on Asch now, and there will be more in the future, most of them will have an airdrop, i think it will be better to make a post to show the airdrop info
Pages:
Jump to: