Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain - page 59. (Read 39390 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I think asch is the best blockchain project in china ,technical superior than other side-chain project like lisk or rise,and price is really low right now ,it means invest asch will get huge rate of return,but it should pay more attention on the overseas market,so the overseas people can buy it.
Do you have any intention to get listed on other exchanges outside of China? I only see https://www.biduobao.com/market-xas.html at the moment.
you can purchase asch token on  www.coolcoin.com
Why the reddit account, old bitcointalk account and twitter account was sudenly closed without any advice or any information?

Im already an investor outside of China, i dont like the way that this was managed..

We need more support for the international investors

Thank you

we want to rebrand it and put more resource into overseas market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
Do you have any intention to get listed on other exchanges outside of China? I only see https://www.biduobao.com/market-xas.html at the moment.
as far as i know, the team is pushing very hard to list on the western exchanges, maybe there will be results soon, but i think they will not announce until the end of this matter
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
Glad to see the new ANN, Asch may suffer the worst situation ever happen, but thats nothing compared to bitcoin, every difficulty makes bitcoin stronger, i think Asch will be too
Activity: 2
I believe Asch has a great future. I hope this hits the western exchanges because if it does, it will go BOOM!

Activity: 114
Merit: 100
Very happy with new ANN! Go ASCH
Activity: 150
Merit: 101
How works the voting system for a delegate?
For some reason i dont find any information for that..

Will I get regular rewards for voting for delegates? Can I cancel my vote any time? Some more information will be appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks for your concern, you can get more detailed information in this article: Delegate and forging mechanism of Asch
http://bbs.asch.so/topic/481/delegate-and-forging-mechanism-of-asch
Activity: 21

Will I get regular rewards for voting for delegates? Can I cancel my vote any time? Some more information will be appreciated.

Thanks

It sounds like it's like Lisk's delegate system, which makes sense because my understanding is that its a fork of Lisk.

So you can vote for up to 101 delegates, but you have to do it in rounds.  So for starters (since the fee is only .1 anyway), what you would do is click the top 33 delegates, then click vote to submit.  Right after that, you can just click the second 33 delegates, vote to submit.  Rinse and repeat for round 3.  After round 3 you will have voted for 99 delegates, so in the 4th round you will only be able to vote for 2 more delegates, do that then submit.  You're finished after that, just wait for the rewards to start coming in thereafter.

Now, what I stated above, may NOT be considered the best practice for voting, but it gets you up and running with the delegates that are actually forging blocks.

What I WOULDN'T be aware of is whether or not there are delegate pools like there are in Lisk.  If so, you would need the list of the pool members and you would need to vote for everyone in that pool specifically.  Also, you may or may not need to register with a delegate/pool for your rewards to start flowing in.  You would need to contact the delegate to figure that stuff out.  Considering the cultural barrier here, hopefully pool/delegate registration doesn't apply here.
Both (Lisk and Asch) were forked from Crypti.
Asch system uses consensus mechanism which is based on Delegated Proof of Stake(DPOS). However, on the bottom half of the algorithm, we use an optimized variant of PBFT algorithm. This algorithm can achieve the consistency of the loyal nodes by the message complexity of O(n ^ 2) and time complexity of O(1) at t
Asch uses a non-Pow algorithm, so it can’t be mined. However, the benefits can be gained by running as delegators. Asch use AC1.0 consensus algorithm (an optimized dpos with pbft algorithm) to ensure the output of blocks through the delegate system.

Everyone can register to be a delegate; everyone can vote for any delegate, but only the top 101 delegates who get the most votes can forge blocks (accounting). Currently, a delegate can get 3.5 XAS as reward for forging one block, and each block takes 10 seconds to be forged.

Lisk uses Delegated Proof of Stake(DPOS)

Thanks

It sounds like it's like Lisk's delegate system, which makes sense because my understanding is that its a fork of Lisk.

So you can vote for up to 101 delegates, but you have to do it in rounds.  So for starters (since the fee is only .1 anyway), what you would do is click the top 33 delegates, then click vote to submit.  Right after that, you can just click the second 33 delegates, vote to submit.  Rinse and repeat for round 3.  After round 3 you will have voted for 99 delegates, so in the 4th round you will only be able to vote for 2 more delegates, do that then submit.  You're finished after that, just wait for the rewards to start coming in thereafter.

Now, what I stated above, may NOT be considered the best practice for voting, but it gets you up and running with the delegates that are actually forging blocks.

What I WOULDN'T be aware of is whether or not there are delegate pools like there are in Lisk.  If so, you would need the list of the pool members and you would need to vote for everyone in that pool specifically.  Also, you may or may not need to register with a delegate/pool for your rewards to start flowing in.  You would need to contact the delegate to figure that stuff out.  Considering the cultural barrier here, hopefully pool/delegate registration doesn't apply here.
Activity: 83
The magnificent image of ASCH cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.
^^^honestly I didn't get that deep.  While I did see some FUD, I was just looking for an "official" statement of any sort by Asch when I checked 1-2 weeks ago. 

Problem with that forum (and no disrespect) for international people is that when you translate it to English, in most cases (for me), the translations aren't good.  The translations often come off confusing and incoherent.
You should check it again they have been restructuring all the forum focusing in the western market. Translations can be really a pain in the ass rn im doing some sort of it and is a really difficult task because some terms can't be translated and so on.

Thanks

Dalegate information
http://bbs.asch.so:4567/topic/481/delegate-and-forging-mechanism-of-asch
Rewards are only for the delegators in the  top 101, if you want to be delegator you need to have least 25k asch, pay a fee of 100 asch to register your delegator, only delegators in the top 101 can forge a block and you need enough votes to reach the top 101. 
Activity: 54

Thanks
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
I think this will be a very interesting thing, I'm very interested to join this project, see the good progress of this project, hopefully it works very well
^^^honestly I didn't get that deep.  While I did see some FUD, I was just looking for an "official" statement of any sort by Asch when I checked 1-2 weeks ago. 

Problem with that forum (and no disrespect) for international people is that when you translate it to English, in most cases (for me), the translations aren't good.  The translations often come off confusing and incoherent.
Why the reddit account, old bitcointalk account and twitter account was sudenly closed without any advice or any information?

Im already an investor outside of China, i dont like the way that this was managed..

Thank you

+1

[/quote]

Floor for Asch Team Official Announcements

Announcement [2017/09/14]

Nowadays, Chinese Central Bank intends to regulate ICO market, which leads to a positive, revolutionarily (stricter regulation than expected) effect on the sound development of the industry. Asch is a hard-working team, we will actively cooperate in the supervision. Meanwhile, we would like to gather more aspiring entrepreneurs who wanted to convert their passions into a business or their fresh ideas into innovations on Asch platform with the purpose of boosting the development of blockchain services in China. The foundation of Asch is consisted of “technologies” and “community”, which need to grow simultaneously, seems unbalanced for now. Therefore, we will concentrate on this inequality problem in the next. Let us all contribute to Asch, help it building an outstanding image, and becoming a benchmark in the industry. Asch would not exist without everybody’s supports. We will focus on the newest industry information, and follow the footstep of the Chinese government under related monetary policy. We are appreciated for the supports from all of you. As far as we concern, the industry will be on the right track. Please have faith in Asch, in our government and in yourself. Ease your mind and be peaceful.

Best wishes!

You want us to have faith, but when things got bad you closed up shop and turned your back on the international people that supported your platform with very little transparency.

You then went to the asian community forum you created and gave a more transparent explanation of what was going on and what to expect going forward.  The lack of correspondence here is concerning to me because the next time some big issue comes up, I already know Asch won't hesitate to leave their international community behind with no explanation.  Now you need international supporters attention again as exchanges start to whitelist Chinese IPs, but a week ago it seemed like you didn't care about the international community at all.

You can't just pop in and pop out when its convenient for you.  If you want your international supporters to stick with you through the tough times, don't leave them in the dark like this next time.  Most of the other asian based cryptocurrencies gave statements since 9/4/17 up until today.  Asch just vanished with no statement for the most part and that's just unacceptable.

Activity: 54

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: