Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 9. (Read 268502 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Please correct this from OP, its 5.5 blah blah mil coins and not:

Total # of Coins reduced to about 6~7.5Million with POW

This is the most beautiful scam ever. First dozens of mil, then 6 to 7.5 mil, than back to 5.5 mil. And hardly we can find people aware of this.

Are people really blind? I guess the dev and his friends have (or had) at least 50% of all coins easily. This thing will collapse like nothing else yet... I hardly feel sorry for illusional people, but this is too crazy.

Assuming you are right and it's a perfectly orchestrated scam, they can't cash out yet. Not enough volume. They can take this to 0.01 and maybe then cash out.

Anyway the dev is going to release some source code anytime now, we will see if it's something groundbreaking.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

This is the most beautiful scam ever. First dozens of mil, then 6 to 7.5 mil, than back to 5.5 mil. And hardly we can find people aware of this.

Are people really blind? I guess the dev and his friends have (or had) at least 50% of all coins easily. This thing will collapse like nothing else yet... I hardly feel sorry for illusional people, but this is too crazy.

You think the cryptoworld would let him go easily if he scams us? We know who he is, who he's associated with, the jobs he has held. The credentials posted on linkedin cannot simply be attained by "clicking buttons." You actually have to be associated to some of these jobs/groups to gain access.

Have you ever considered that the dev might not actually be named Dan Metcalf? The dev never actually proved that is him. The only proof was a Bitcointalk member claiming that a twitter account changed its name from Dan Metcalf to Matrixguru99.
Activity: 280
yes the first release is/was centralized.  REV2 is not

We have faith in you atcsecure. Please try not be bothered by the FUD kiddies, though I'm sure it must take its toll.

Do as a normal business would. Offer a response that is clear, provides facts, demonstrates the truth, and make it heard. Do this once, properly, and then get on with business and let us sort out the FUD'ers.

id he douse this and proofs drk fud

we will see a masive drk sell off ( if he douse not we see a massive xc sell off )

hope its the first would be the best punishment for that lame drk dev
Activity: 126
First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!

Is DRK so threaten by XC, that they went as far as to organize a carefully planned  smear campaign?

Seems that way. It just reduces the value of DRK in the long term.
Activity: 126
First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!

We have faith in you atcsecure. Please try not be bothered by the FUD kiddies, though I'm sure it must take its toll.

Do as a normal business would. Offer a response that is clear, provides facts, demonstrates the truth, and make it heard. Do this once, properly, and then get on with business and let us sort out the FUD'ers.

Activity: 252
Crypto world look on this thread

What is happening today.

we will see panic buy soon  Cool

All signs point to this IMO.  Once the Dev clears the air on the FUD the correction will be quick.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

You think the cryptoworld would let him go easily if he scams us? We know who he is, who he's associated with, the jobs he has held. The credentials posted on linkedin cannot simply be attained by "clicking buttons." You actually have to be associated to some of these jobs/groups to gain access.
Activity: 154

What is happening today.

we will see panic buy soon  Cool
Activity: 204

What is happening today.

Yeah for some money is more important than reason.

Feel free to use the ignore button. It helps with the clutter.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
boring .... large volume, but the price does not go up  Sad
that no further price drops
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

Is DRK so threaten by XC, that they went as far as to organize a carefully planned  smear campaign?

Does DRK stand to loss a significate amount of investors money due to its own fatal flaws (seen/unseen)?

Has DRK realized they just help promote  XC in so many ways possible.?

Where were most of the trolls befor the price arose?

This has nothing to do with XC being an innovation

-OR-

IS IT about attacking the success of XC?

[XC vs DRK/b]

Sirvival of the Fittest
Activity: 336

Activity: 523

What is happening today.
Activity: 322
I never said XC was a direct copy of Fedoracoin, just that both use a very similar mixing service.

This isn't true at all... XC code for the mixer was written from the ground up
Whether or not its original is kind of irrelevant, as both are centralized.

https://twitter.com/XCplatform/status/471863941253955584

Is this still happening today?

Why Tomorrow? , why not NOW!

The tweet is from yesterday. If the dev doesn't deliver on this today well, I'll let you figure the rest out.
Activity: 154
I never said XC was a direct copy of Fedoracoin, just that both use a very similar mixing service.

This isn't true at all... XC code for the mixer was written from the ground up
Whether or not its original is kind of irrelevant, as both are centralized.

https://twitter.com/XCplatform/status/471863941253955584

Is this still happening today?

Why Tomorrow? , why not NOW!

hey, look at the timestamp
Activity: 252
24 Hour Volume Rankings
1. Bitcoin (52.89 %)
Source   Pair   Volume (24h)   Price   Volume (%)
BitcoinAverage   BTC/USD   $ 14,942,782   $ 569.78   78.91 %
BitcoinAverage   BTC/CNY   $ 2,459,556   $ 566.52   12.99 %
BitcoinAverage   BTC/EUR   $ 975,261   $ 567.63   5.15 %
BitcoinAverage   BTC/GBP   $ 319,822   $ 587.41   1.69 %
BitcoinAverage   BTC/CAD   $ 177,309   $ 562.83   0.94 %
BitcoinAverage   BTC/RUB   $ 62,754   $ 574.14   0.33 %
Total/Avg   $ 18,937,484   $ 569.49   
2. XC (16.46 %)
Source   Pair   Volume (24h)   Price   Volume (%)
MintPal   XC/BTC   $ 5,167,204   $ 1.59   87.67 %
Cryptsy   XC/BTC   $ 640,935   $ 1.39   10.87 %
Bittrex   XC/BTC   $ 85,587   $ 1.54   1.45 %
Total/Avg   $ 5,893,726   $ 1.57

Wow over 3x the volume of LTC
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
DEV ISNT controlling the hype on his coin and it was overhyped. My target is 1M before end of June so 500k yesterday was way to early. Keep quiet and Hold this coin is for a long ride all the way up.

yes, we have the second largest trade volume now.
Activity: 406
Guys, I'm sure you will find it interesting when you view the max history chart for DRK on mintpal and highlight from the 24th April to 4th may. Striking similarity. Harder dump on xc but way stronger FUD attack which shows in the chart. Hold and be happy Smiley

Seriously I could almost doff my cap to the DRK manipulators for their well organised FUD campaign to try and smear XC. Their official twitter account posting that BS and the unfounded posts on here, caused the price to drop 75% in 30 minutes.

They are very scared. DRK dropped from 25k to 11k because of XC.

If XC fulfills it's promises it will BLOW DRK OUT OF THE WATER.

People who don't read the forums are probably confused as hell though what has happened.

Does DRK offer extra security by using PoW???

Being raped by FPGAs offers extra security? Forking 2 times per day offers extra security? Hmmm...

POW coins are exposed to 51% attack.  POS coins are not.  We also saw the huge hash rate pointed to XC during POW.  imagine if that same hashrate hit DRK.  It would be fork central.
Activity: 336
DRK trolls if you have followed your own developer, you would know that the real question is not whether the xnodes work but whether you can trust the xnodes not running away with your money.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i think logo will be symbolized anonymity and profit. Like this. its only trial.

https://i.imgur.com/ITKfIu5.png

Interesting, but the check mark reminds me too much of Vertcoin
Pages:
Jump to: