Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 8. (Read 268502 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Dev didn't work for homeland security, he worked for Homeland Security Wireless Inc. which is a communications technology company.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
XC
Please correct this from OP, its 5.5 blah blah mil coins and not:

Total # of Coins reduced to about 6~7.5Million with POW

This is the most beautiful scam ever. First dozens of mil, then 6 to 7.5 mil, than back to 5.5 mil. And hardly we can find people aware of this.

Are people really blind? I guess the dev and his friends have (or had) at least 50% of all coins easily. This thing will collapse like nothing else yet... I hardly feel sorry for illusional people, but this is too crazy.

To be fair the decision was made very public and heavily supported. There was a 51% risk on the hash and we were near the end of mining. For distribution and safety it was reduced. Pretty much everyone supported the decision at the time.

Ok, show me the actual first post. It should be not after 21-22 may...

There were a lot of discussion on reducing pow coins. I think the main reason is that multipool was gonna dumping to the market at that time and GPU miners wanted to beat multipool and x11 FPGA miners. This is it.
I mined in early days and got 10k coins, actually I mined only 20 hours. If you were a early bird, you will have a lot. so don't argue, keep your eyes open next time.
thanks.
Activity: 182

This is the most beautiful scam ever. First dozens of mil, then 6 to 7.5 mil, than back to 5.5 mil. And hardly we can find people aware of this.

Are people really blind? I guess the dev and his friends have (or had) at least 50% of all coins easily. This thing will collapse like nothing else yet... I hardly feel sorry for illusional people, but this is too crazy.

To be fair the decision was made very public and heavily supported. There was a 51% risk on the hash and we were near the end of mining. For distribution and safety it was reduced. Pretty much everyone supported the decision at the time.

It was after. It was near the end of mining, the hashrate went insane. I mean utterly insane, I've never seen so many SCRYPT hashes in one place and there was a genuine cause for concern at the time. It was at around 4.5mil I think.

Bullshit. What is the problem then? Those miners would dump, keep the market in balance (force up, force down) and eventually the distribution would be much fairer. A much bigger concern is people had a few percent based on the total amount stated before, had multiple percent after.

Here is the first post made _here_ about it  Roll Eyes Can you quit it

So you guys think it will be 10k tommrow??

It would be like liberty all over, went to bed at 6 K woke up at 10k ++

I hope not so fast... gradual rise is way better than shooting up so people can dump to take a quick profit.   This coin definitely is for the long term with a strong dev that's not here to pump and dump.   XLB like rise over such short time actually is bad for the coin ultimately I think.

Oh ya, just looked at the website and Saw POW last 100 days only 13% through the blocks so I guess it wont get to high or the multipools will smash the price down as it becomes to profitable.  Holding a little bit and can't wait to see the anon features!

I wish we can cut POW down to 10 days... for sure the multipool will smash it if they get a hold of the profitability...

Potentially it could be reduced... but thats a huge decision

Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Anyone dumping their XC now will regret it in the future. This is no pump and dump "coin" it is stock
At this point in time you have the chance to invest in a company that will roll out an entire infrastructure for secure, anonymous and decentralized financial transactions.
This is beyond a "currency" or an "altcoin", that stuff was cool last year, right now there is something groundbreaking being set up.

See this :

Date                                    Type        Bid/Ask               Units Filled XC            Units Total XC       Actual Rate    Cost / Proceeds

05/21/2014 11:17:53 AM        Buy      0.00001479         8617.12453147             8617.12453147      0.00001478      0.12776588                                              

It is my original purchase of XC, I am up thousands of % but I haven't sold. I instantly cold stored 95 % of my coins because I knew holding was the way to go.

To all the FUD spreading monkeys; you only strengthen my resolve that we at XC got something good here. Only fear or jealousy instills that kind of behaviour in people.

I am simply amazed by those that don't see the bigger picture.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

You think the cryptoworld would let him go easily if he scams us? We know who he is, who he's associated with, the jobs he has held. The credentials posted on linkedin cannot simply be attained by "clicking buttons." You actually have to be associated to some of these jobs/groups to gain access.

Have you ever considered that the dev might not actually be named Dan Metcalf? The dev never actually proved that is him. The only proof was a Bitcointalk member claiming that a twitter account changed its name from Dan Metcalf to Matrixguru99.

You think someone who works for Homeland Security would let him use his alias for altcoin currency/potential scam? There has to be mutual communication.
legendary

It was after. It was near the end of mining, the hashrate went insane. I mean utterly insane, I've never seen so many SCRYPT hashes in one place and there was a genuine cause for concern at the time. It was at around 4.5mil I think.

What is funny is people have no problem with changing coins to scrypt-n or x11 to combat the ASIC beasts but changing the number of coins or ending mining early to combat multipools? How dare they!
legendary
Activity: 1148
This coin is only 21 days old.

Everyone needs to calm down.
Trust in the dev and the technology he's adding to this coin.

If you don't feel confident... then sell.
If you trust that XC will be more valuable in 90 days than it is today... then hold.
Either way, it's going to take a lot more than 21 days to fully understand XC and the features behind it.

I have a slice of pizza in my fridge older than this coin and I'm still not ready to give up on it yet.
Chill out and let the dev work.

Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Here you go
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6854951
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
2 days waiting to confirm balance in pool, now 85 coins vanished from pool. Sad
wallet runs 24/7, using latest wallet.
http://stakexplorer.com:1111/address/XMAP3DSWU5B8M4aX28v3LSMtkMT9NueahS
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
So much for "Community"
Guys, I'm sure you will find it interesting when you view the max history chart for DRK on mintpal and highlight from the 24th April to 4th may. Striking similarity. Harder dump on xc but way stronger FUD attack which shows in the chart. Hold and be happy Smiley

Seriously I could almost doff my cap to the DRK manipulators for their well organised FUD campaign to try and smear XC. Their official twitter account posting that BS and the unfounded posts on here, caused the price to drop 75% in 30 minutes.

They are very scared. DRK dropped from 25k to 11k because of XC.

If XC fulfills it's promises it will BLOW DRK OUT OF THE WATER.

People who don't read the forums are probably confused as hell though what has happened.

Does DRK offer extra security by using PoW???

Actually, DRK dropped by over 50% because of a failure of its masternode system that caused it to fork.  
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures

legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002
i think logo will be symbolized anonymity and profit. Like this. its only trial.

Interesting, but the check mark reminds me too much of Vertcoin

a question mark possibly or another think.
Activity: 122
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
This coin is only 21 days old.

Everyone needs to calm down.
Trust in the dev and the technology he's adding to this coin.

If you don't feel confident... then sell.
If you trust that XC will be more valuable in 90 days than it is today... then hold.
Either way, it's going to take a lot more than 21 days to fully understand XC and the features behind it.

I have a slice of pizza in my fridge older than this coin and I'm still not ready to give up on it yet.
Chill out and let the dev work.

legendary

Have you ever considered that the dev might not actually be named Dan Metcalf? The dev never actually proved that is him. The only proof was a Bitcointalk member claiming that a twitter account changed its name from Dan Metcalf to Matrixguru99.

Anything is possible but the coincidences of him having the username atcsecure when Dan Metcalf works for a company called ATC Corp? It's a pretty good chance he is.
legendary
Important Message!

OK Ladies and Gents, Let's keep this thread as peaceful and a respectable as possible. No matter what happened today, respect the Darkcoin guys. Most of them stood up for us.

We recovered quickly and efficiently because we work with Facts. I'm sure that I speak for the whole team when I say that we are willing to go the extra mile for you guys.

However we need to move on, everything  is fine and we are back to speed. Let's show the world that we have a strong community. Remember discuss ideas/ projects not people.

All the best,
Daniel
Community Manager
+1
legendary
we need some article on coindesk or yahoo finance or some major media.
should set a community fund for this, thanks
Activity: 732
wondering how at XC threat the most used word is ''DRK''. thank you for the attension.
Activity: 840
Important Message!

OK Ladies and Gents, Let's keep this thread as peaceful and a respectable as possible. No matter what happened today, respect the Darkcoin guys. Most of them stood up for us.

We recovered quickly and efficiently because we work with Facts. I'm sure that I speak for the whole team when I say that we are willing to go the extra mile for you guys.

However we need to move on, everything  is fine and we are back to speed. Let's show the world that we have a strong community. Remember discuss ideas/ projects not people.

All the best,
Daniel
Community Manager
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures

Pages:
Jump to: