Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 104. (Read 268504 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I am sure something must be wrong, bacause when i unlock wallet my green minting icon is lighting , net weight: 0 and then pup out
with old wallet was all ok...

by the way, i think we need more nodes... or ?

use these two nodes

looks miners are still submiting pow blocks,

use -connect as well to only connect to these 2 nodes
Activity: 716
Merit: 501
I am sure something must be wrong, bacause when i unlock wallet my green minting icon is lighting , net weight: 0 and then pup out
with old wallet was all ok...

by the way, i think we need more nodes... or ?

addnode=76.182.189.115
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
How about Xenographic Corosisative. (XC)

That name is easy to remember and catchy.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
My vote for coin name:  Xnode Currency

After reading all the ridiculous coin name ideas, Xnode coin and Xcurrency seemed like the only two decent ones for using the XC abbreviation.  Xcurrency takes a lot of effort to pronounce is the only thing I don't like.  You could always combine the two names to Xnode Currency, then only refer to it as XC and never go through the long pronunciation.

The name "Xnode Currency" makes it sound very upscale and high tech as well to the average Joe.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
cryptoalts only 88% effective
Same here. 12-13% DOA is not acceptable.

Read their FAQ on their website. I'm pretty sure it said to expect 10% doa since it is p2pool based

I am only seeing 1% rejects,  but I am running -g 2 and -Q 0 on all my GPU's.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Here are the key points I have collated from the developer over numerous posts so far:

The mixer technology will be multi-path across a cluster of xnodes which runs over the encrypted protocol, so it won't be a central server, it would be similar to a distributed cluster, and the data is encapsulated inside that encrypted tunnel to prevent off-the wire sniffing (or off-the-air* for the mobile platform)...  DRK didn't "invent" supernodes or the concept, and while some of concepts are similar and/or overlap, we are on a different path than DRK and as we refine the platform, it will be clear why our design, implementation and infrastructure is superior as we will have autonomous supernodes using PKI that can scale up and out to become a distributed anonymous application platform

This is why the multi-path paradigm network I built back in 2005 still functions to do this day and scaled up to meet the demands of 2014... think back to 2005, granted we had the internet, but not the mobile technology - and that is a key part of my background is mobility that will be leveraged in the android anonymous POS wallet

(http://eprint.iacr.org/2009/385.pdf
http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1208/1208.3022.pdf)
(The principles for this concept come from a design that I originally leveraged back in 2005,[multi-path paradigm] the system still runs to do this day handling 50k to 100k users per day )

If your waiting for NSA proof anonymity - well that is the goal of our REV 2 release..

No, mixing is only part of it, XC now contains a completely new transaction protocol layer that is encrypted and will be leveraged as a platform for all sorts of concepts.... and it will leverage multi-path paradigm topology (which again is a custom developed concept based on dual-path paradigm)So mixing is just the first application to run on top of this new protocol........ Don't want this key point to get lost --- mixing is just the first application, the list is long and the potential is huge, and since the foundation has been built and deployed, it is now time to build on that foundation.... with some revolutionary concepts and idea's.....

Also the infrastructure for this will support numerous other applications, such as encrypted messaging, P2P exchange..etc granted we can only develop new features so fast, but we are putting the foundation for a multi-use, multi-purpose platform

^ xnodes
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
cryptoalts only 88% effective
Same here. 12-13% DOA is not acceptable.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
is there a more detailed post on the Xnodes?
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
should we run the "setgenerate true" command?
legendary
how long before they are confermed

i have 1.5 coins left in pool unconfirmed how long before confermation plz

Same here

They will be comfirmed once there will be enough pos blocks minted to get them confirmed. Just like with pow

ok thank you
legendary
how long before they are confermed

i have 1.5 coins left in pool unconfirmed how long before confermation plz

Same here

i think about 1 to 2 hrs
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

{
"blocks" : 21012,
"currentblocksize" : 1263,
"currentblocktx" : 1,
"difficulty" : 5205.79639598,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 273584891653,
"pooledtx" : 1,
"testnet" : false
}
just went from block 21003 to 21012
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
ok thanks could ask hashcows too.

BTW

Safe to move coins around?  i see some people saying their wallets going in and out of sync since going pos?

I wouldn't move anything. The last block (21003) was more than 30 minutes ago.

On edit.  Now a bunch just dropped on the block explorer.
I'm still on block 21003....is that correct?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
ok thanks could ask hashcows too.

BTW

Safe to move coins around?  i see some people saying their wallets going in and out of sync since going pos?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
NO multipool for the hash to move to for this coin?

You guys should ask cryptoalts. To add this coin to it's P2P

They already added XC.

I'll be damn... I wonder if that is the reason why, I was mining it. But, I wasn't supposed too.. I am mining BC and Share in hybrid mode Smiley
Not to sound like a dumb ass or anything, but with POS can you still solomine your wallet???
Jump to: