Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 118. (Read 268504 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I've still not decided whether to buy.What would you advise me guys?
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
why is this coin so popular? not for mining but for buying. Why the price got so high?

The price is now only 1 Dollar, it will go over 50 Dollar.  Wink

Be careful everyone - I sent 1 XC to cryptsy... hasnt shown up yet.. thankfully i didnt send my whole balance.   (Its been over an hour and shows on crypt explorer as included in block)
I send alot more and they are still pending, looks like Cryptsy can't handle the load.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
why is this coin so popular? not for mining but for buying. Why the price got so high?

Be careful everyone - I sent 1 XC to cryptsy... hasnt shown up yet.. thankfully i didnt send my whole balance.   (Its been over an hour and shows on crypt explorer as included in block)
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Activity: 210
Merit: 102
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
We need a XC multipool to let miner still can mine XC coin when pow ends!

let's do this guys!

Agreed anyone who has the technical experience to do this please contact me.

http://www.cryptoalts.com/

Ask Blade to add you guys!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
So much for "Community"

let's do this guys!

You have done a great job here so far, are you officially working with the Dev now?  That would be awesome as this community needs him to focus on the things that will drive this coin, yet we need to develop the business plan/model needed for growth.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
your weight 64516,

net weight 35493

Expected time to earn reward is 49s?

but i never receive a pos reward?

something wrong guys?

thanks!

Once POW ends... it will be straight POS and you will start getting more stake

**edited**
mixernode updated to latest version ,back online
legendary
Activity: 1148
your weight 64516,

net weight 35493

Expected time to earn reward is 49s?

but i never receive a pos reward?

something wrong guys?

thanks!
Activity: 840

let's do this guys!

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
When my wallet is unlocked, what does Stake mean? When I hover over the mining pick at the bottom it says reward in 2 days? When I get a reward will that show up then in stake?

Thanks a bunch,
Griff
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
net hash 500GH seriously? there is asic out there, i can't believe that this monster hash is from gpu only

net hash hit around 1000 gh/s last night

even worse, the fact that the other 500 appear and disappear, lead to an x11asic test

I'd say FPGA's, not ASIC's.. They're probably switch to the most profitable coin

there is an X11 ASIC - I confirmed last night, not sure if that is what is being used but X11 is no longer asic resistant  Cry

Really ? I know there is an X11 bitstream for Spartan 6 but I was not aware of ASIC's, do you have proof ?

NO I don't have proof, just the info from http://cryptography.gmu.edu/athena/index.php?id=source_codes

These are FPGA sources as far as i understand (VHDL/Verilog) Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148

let's do this guys!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Can anyone confirm what the price trend has been right when PoW ends on other coins?   Hearing price drops quite a bit (up to 50%) initially but will recover eventually if the coin holds popularity.  No idea if this is true so any insight is appreciated!

Not this coin as it have few innovations in his sleeve  Cool

Hope you're right but what has happened with other coins?
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Man that sucks i got on this coin sunday after migrating from super coin and with the DDOS attacks on supernvoa i barely got 100 coins for 3 days of mining with my 50mhz I even rented rigs to get up to 100mhz and have nothing to show for it.

where is all the hash rate comming from 500ghz of has rate cannot just be cpus and GPUs , if it was the hashrate on dark and hiro would be down to next to nothing but they are down but not by much.  

Somebody needs to spill the damn beans

yep im working on something that will bypass all pools a little more time to work on it. all that money coin will go to us  THE MINERS
legendary
Activity: 1246
X marks the spot on the treasure map!
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
Can anyone confirm what the price trend has been right when PoW ends on other coins?   Hearing price drops quite a bit (up to 50%) initially but will recover eventually if the coin holds popularity.  No idea if this is true so any insight is appreciated!

Not this coin as it have few innovations in his sleeve  Cool
net hash 500GH seriously? there is asic out there, i can't believe that this monster hash is from gpu only

net hash hit around 1000 gh/s last night

even worse, the fact that the other 500 appear and disappear, lead to an x11asic test

I'd say FPGA's, not ASIC's.. They're probably switch to the most profitable coin

there is an X11 ASIC - I confirmed last night, not sure if that is what is being used but X11 is no longer asic resistant  Cry

Really ? I know there is an X11 bitstream for Spartan 6 but I was not aware of ASIC's, do you have proof ?

NO I don't have proof, just the info from http://cryptography.gmu.edu/athena/index.php?id=source_codes

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
well you cant can you

I mailed betarigs support already  a few days ago and told them their proxies sometimes have issues - they are aware of, thats why I recommend contacting them directly, explaining them the situation and I'm sure they'll give you the btc you paid back or extend your leasetime.
Jump to: