Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 120. (Read 268504 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
net hash 500GH seriously? there is asic out there, i can't believe that this monster hash is from gpu only

net hash hit around 1000 gh/s last night

even worse, the fact that the other 500 appear and disappear, lead to an x11asic test

I'd say FPGA's, not ASIC's.. They're probably switch to the most profitable coin

there is an X11 ASIC - I confirmed last night, not sure if that is what is being used but X11 is no longer asic resistant  Cry
who can setup a multipool ? lets discuss bounty reward  Wink
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
When PoW stops and PoS begins.  Everyone with Stake just hold and keep holding - we ill see 2 dollars + today.  quote me when I am right please.

I dont think that will happen today, I expect the multipools to take their profits at some point around when PoW stops.   Don't get me wrong I think it will recover in time but what has happened initially with other coins when PoW stops?

Looking at the last 100 blocks, they were found in 1 hour 45 minutes. That includes PoS block which count in the 21,000 PoW blocks. At that find rate, with 334 blocks until 21,000, we should hit end of PoW in about 6 hours.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
net hash 500GH seriously? there is asic out there, i can't believe that this monster hash is from gpu only

even worse, the fact that the other 500 appear and disappear, lead to an x11asic test

I'd say FPGA's, not ASIC's.. They're probably switch to the most profitable coin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
My guess is that Supernova is the best to mine at?

There are several pools, but i'd say its now almost too late to start mining.. only something around 400 blocks are left...

True, I was just looking at the stats. Good luck to all that had a succes mining this coin! Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Hi there,
sorry guys for the silly question but can someone explain how to uograde from old wallet to the new one,i think is thats why im not staking right?
and another question can you recomend a multipool which pays out in the greatest coin in the world !!! XC  Cool

Thank you in advance
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

I am upgrading the mixernode wallet, it will be offline for about 30-60minutes
legendary

There are several pools, but i'd say its now almost too late to start mining.. only something around 400 blocks are left...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
legendary
 suprnova  thanks for shutting down my rented rigs

Always add workers BEFORE you rent the rigs - otherwise they'll automatically get temporary banned
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
knc miners maybe?
Activity: 616

Activity: 252
When PoW stops and PoS begins.  Everyone with Stake just hold and keep holding - we ill see 2 dollars + today.  quote me when I am right please.

I dont think that will happen today, I expect the multipools to take their profits at some point around when PoW stops.   Don't get me wrong I think it will recover in time but what has happened initially with other coins when PoW stops?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Hey Teka!

Your going to have some work to do soon with all these new projects getting underway!

Looking forward to it, it's already pretty interesting.
Activity: 433
Crypto Angel
I would like to personally thank the Poloniex trollbox for letting me know about this coin when it was at 0.00006 BTC  Cheesy

Also, congratulations to the Dev, I've been following this thread and he truly deserves a spot in the cryptocurrency pantheon, next to Satoshi himself  Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hey Teka!

Your going to have some work to do soon with all these new projects getting underway!
Activity: 732
interesting when if this will fail and hurt many ppl.

fixed

will see. I am early investor and I am out before the huge dump. dont forget that nothing is going only up.
Jump to: