Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 132. (Read 268504 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Waiting desperately for the new Mac Wallet - hate having my coins on exchanges.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Can anybody compare this anonymity model with Darkcoin's Darksend?

pros + cons
Activity: 840
Guys if your online vote on https://www.coinpayments.net/vote, there is only 3 days left

dont vote there they want .001btc for a vote that should be free  geese wtf

All proceeds will go to The Water Project, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Guys if your online vote on https://www.coinpayments.net/vote, there is only 3 days left

dont vote there they want .001btc for a vote that should be free  geese wtf
Win $100 for creating a reaction video to cryptocurrency . Your entry counts twice if you mention our coin members (of which xc is one) . The video has to be posted on YT by 27th of June. - CoinAlliance

https://twitter.com/CoinAlliance/status/471263466960224256

I think before we go out and promote the coin, the logo has to be changed to a more professional look like how other coins such as darkcoin,blackcoin made it look so good .

This a contest that CoinAlliance is ruining for all coins.
I honestly think this coin should have a more marketable name than XCoin.

There is no xcoin , the name is just XC.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
I honestly think this coin should have a more marketable name than XCoin.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Win $100 for creating a reaction video to cryptocurrency . Your entry counts twice if you mention our coin members (of which xc is one) . The video has to be posted on YT by 27th of June. - CoinAlliance

I think before we go out and promote the coin, the logo has to be changed to a more professional look like how other coins such as darkcoin,blackcoin made it look so good .
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Windows Wallet with anonymizer built in

What about the linux? Do you have the source updated so I can compile linux? Or it is only works for windows?
?

Anyone , Can we compile the linux wallet from source or ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
So much for "Community"
I'm not sure about this

I still prefer the original. perhaps you can integrate a c in it?
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Guys, I am thinking that having a ticker that starts with a number is actually better than starting with an "X", the reason being, you get listed on top of all coins on all exchanges and not at the bottom as it is currently. These things are not to be underestimated in the long run. What do you think if we rename the ticker to 11XC or perhaps people can come up with a better idea that starts with a number. We can also go with Coin-X as the name of the coin and CX as the ticker, still much better than starting with "X" and being listed as rock bottom.

X is a number , its roman numeral for the number 10.  I see what your saying though.  Seriously though who cares if we show on top or bottom of a list... its the technology that will drive it to the top of the PRICE list anyway.  Thats all that matters.

Dont judge a book by its cover.

Activity: 322
Staking definitely works now.   Cheesy

Activity: 686

It works ^

I haven't staked anything yet Sad

Me neither, I still don't get how this works.  Huh

You leave coins in your wallet, and make sure its unlocked, and you will get payments automatically, the less coins you have, the less likely you will stake so you will stake less frequently, however on average you will earn 3.3% on your coins every year.

Thanks for answering. I got 6k XC in my (mac)wallet. It says " Minting, Your weight is 10697. Networkweight is 31965. Expected time to earn rewards is 4 minutes." But this has been the case for the last few hours and noting happens. I just wait, or is something wrong?

After PoW over we start more staking.
Activity: 504
Windows Wallet with anonymizer built in

What about the linux? Do you have the source updated so I can compile linux? Or it is only works for windows?
?
Activity: 136
Merit: 10

It works ^

I haven't staked anything yet Sad

Me neither, I still don't get how this works.  Huh

You leave coins in your wallet, and make sure its unlocked, and you will get payments automatically, the less coins you have, the less likely you will stake so you will stake less frequently, however on average you will earn 3.3% on your coins every year.

Thanks for answering. I got 6k XC in my (mac)wallet. It says " Minting, Your weight is 10697. Networkweight is 31965. Expected time to earn rewards is 4 minutes." But this has been the case for the last few hours and noting happens. I just wait, or is something wrong?
Activity: 336
Guys, I am thinking that having a ticker that starts with a number is actually better than starting with an "X", the reason being, you get listed on top of all coins on all exchanges and not at the bottom as it is currently. These things are not to be underestimated in the long run. What do you think if we rename the ticker to 11XC or perhaps people can come up with a better idea that starts with a number. We can also go with Coin-X as the name of the coin and CX as the ticker, still much better than starting with "X" and being listed as rock bottom.
Jump to: