Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 133. (Read 268504 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
So much for "Community"
Announcement

You can find on Play store my X11Coin price ticker Android app.

The app can be found in the Play store by searching on the following:
- XC price
- XC price ticker
- X11Coin price
- X11Coin price ticker
- Price ticker

Or by going to the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.wiskunde.xc&hl=nl

Please donate to support!

My X11Coin donation address: XWvQ8Uov76tHKfDcp14ZsXUSjRcGf2ChTx

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Twitter: https://twitter.com/@WISKUNDESTUDENT

Well, this is super cool
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Activity: 336
is pow over

just need to wait Another 10 hours. Smiley

then no multipool dump anymore.

Then POS stakes will dump

POS stakes will probably HODL when they are smart. Besides staked coins will be in far less supply than coins mined by that insane multipool.
Also, in the next update, wallets with balances between 100 and 1000 XC will be able to function as decentralized supernodes and you can earn fees by being a supernode.
No one in his right mind will start selling XC this cheap and at this early stage. Maybe daytraders, but that game is starting to get really dangerous when POW ends.

Interesting how to setup a supernode?

There will be no supernodes. Every wallet will be able to be used as xnode as long as it holds the necessary amount of coins. Which is like 100 times more decentralized than DarkCoin's master nodes.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Announcement

You can find on Play store my X11Coin price ticker Android app.

The app can be found in the Play store by searching on the following:
- XC price
- XC price ticker
- X11Coin price
- X11Coin price ticker
- Price ticker

Or by going to the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.wiskunde.xc&hl=nl

Please donate to support!

My X11Coin donation address: XWvQ8Uov76tHKfDcp14ZsXUSjRcGf2ChTx

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Twitter: https://twitter.com/@WISKUNDESTUDENT
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Activity: 339
Fuck this to mine unless you already have a decent setup.

I am watching block after block get found on one pool so from 20k to 20200 and my pool that I am on has seen zero of them. 

you missed the mining boat I'm afraid.

Err no I didnt.  

So tell me how did I miss the boat exactly ? I wont say exactly how much I have already, but its not in the single digits, or tens or hundreds, or thousands or tens of thousands.

Just anyone else who wants to mine cant at all for the last 2 or more days.  Not that there is a major problem with it perse, I always think about everyone else than give a shit about aisc farmers who will only dump into my buy orders anyway.  Communities makes coins - asic farmers do not.  Id rather have people who care have them.  Meh that' just me though and will be all over in a matter of hours.

I don't have anything against those with the farms, but you'd think their difficulty needs to be adjusted for asics in regards to x11 coins at least.  I know that wont go down well, but gpu mining is next to dead and have the coins in a few hands defeats the purpose of a decentralized network. I am only spitballing here with that idea anyway.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
right now CTZ citizencoin is skyrocketing on bittrex
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CTZ

Believe me. CTZ will become more and more the centre coin of altcoin world. Currently in talk with a private investor, he is interested in buying a huge amount of coins.
i hope they do well, but dn't see how it's blowing up it's at 10 satasoshi and down 47% but i will check them out anyway
Activity: 840
I'm back, did I miss anything important?
Activity: 812
x11coin name and logo both poor imo - no offence
actually its a great thing - when u sort ur brandlng and rename say to XCoin
the sky gets even bigger…

Believe me. CTZ will become more and more the centre coin of altcoin world. Currently in talk with a private investor, he is interested in buying a huge amount of coins.

sounds 1984 Orwell - "citizen"
legendary
Activity: 1120

very nice coin.

the anonymity model without master-nodes is compelling to me
great to have two anon alts with skills

XC gonna blow up  Cool
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures

I am watching block after block get found on one pool so from 20k to 20200 and my pool that I am on has seen zero of them. 

you missed the mining boat I'm afraid.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
is pow over

POS stakes will probably HODL when they are smart. Besides staked coins will be in far less supply than coins mined by that insane multipool.
Also, in the next update, wallets with balances between 100 and 1000 XC will be able to function as decentralized supernodes Xnodes and you can earn fees by being an Xnode.
No one in his right mind will start selling XC this cheap and at this early stage. Maybe daytraders, but that game is starting to get really dangerous when POW ends.

Late on the boat.....What should I do with my 25XC?

I would hold on to those, but I am very bullish on XC and I hold myself. I can see this reach 10 usd with ease, 25 XC at this point is worth not a tremendous amount, so when you don't need the money why not keep them and see how far the rabbit hole goes?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
strange no multipool ready for when POW is over?
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
is pow over

Also, in the next update, wallets with balances between 100 and 1000 XC will be able to function as decentralized supernodes Xnodes and you can earn fees by being an Xnode.

Late on the boat.....What should I do with my 25XC?
Activity: 122
Merit: 100

I wanted to provide some more answers about the decentralized anonymous solution and how it will work

- 100XC to 1000XC's Required (#'s still being vetted)

- Any client having the required XC's can enable xnode option (windows, mac & linux wallets)

- xnodes will charge a fee which will be deducted from the transaction and kept in the local wallet << incentive based >>

- no masternode or supernode required to communicate xnodes to clients

- fully decentralized

Hope that answers all the questions, the majority of the code is already in the wallet and I expect a release supporting these features as outlined above to be available for testing in 3 weeks or less

it needs to be 1000XC to start with. If it's 100XS you will create more sell pressure than buy pressure in the short term. If the value of the coin skyrockets even further, you could gradually reduce the requirement from 1000 to 950 to 900 etc. Basically you will need to see how the market reacts and adjusts to this and then make your own adjustments if necessary. You can also check how many coins are currently being held in wallets, remove 10% highest holders and 10% lowest holders and then see what amount is being held on average. I am just throwing numbers at the moment from the top of my head, I am sure you can come up with a more refined strategy.

^^Agreed!
Activity: 339

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
keep it up guys 2074.975 BTC Mintpal
Jump to: