Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 135. (Read 268504 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
is pow over

just need to wait Another 10 hours. Smiley

then no multipool dump anymore.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
when pow end, XC coin will take off to 0.005BTC

Smiley

Are you the same person as nathalie20? You both are equally annoying.
legendary
when pow end, XC coin will take off to 0.005BTC

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
legendary
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
legendary
Hi!
Someone please send an invite https://xc.suprnova.cc!
Send invite to PM!
Thanks guys Smiley

Whoops sorry, opened reg again, thought coin will end with block 20k, now it is 21k.. reg open again

XC coin is the future!

hope i got 100K XC coin.
legendary
Top bought 4-5 days ago Smiley like me after 10 000 sats Smiley)) thanks guys! when the pump?

I find it disgusting when people come here asking for pumps.

Go to sleep kid.  Because I do not ask for the pump. already I earned 1,400% is what I bought
Top bought 4-5 days ago Smiley like me after 10 000 sats Smiley)) thanks guys! when the pump?

I find it disgusting when people come here asking for pumps.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hi!
Send invite to PM!
Thanks guys Smiley

Whoops sorry, opened reg again, thought coin will end with block 20k, now it is 21k.. reg open again
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
"(Estimated) Total Supply: ~5.6m XC"

Scary to see this when there are people with 200-500k XC's. Now the majority of the coins are sitting in a few wallets. As scary as drk right now...(only a honest concern)
i don't think anyone has 500k and yes 1 or 2 ppl have between 200-400k but only a few and they saw the innovation and deserve it, some people had that many BTC's they also deserve it, they are visionary's it can't be helped and it's not a bad thing just unlucky for those who didn't see the potential

Also, some of the top wallets will more than likely be exchange addresses.

I wanted to provide some more answers about the decentralized anonymous solution and how it will work

- 100XC to 1000XC's Required (#'s still being vetted)

- Any client having the required XC's can enable xnode option (windows, mac & linux wallets)

- xnodes will charge a fee which will be deducted from the transaction and kept in the local wallet << incentive based >>

- no masternode or supernode required to communicate xnodes to clients

- fully decentralized

Hope that answers all the questions, the majority of the code is already in the wallet and I expect a release supporting these features as outlined above to be available for testing in 3 weeks or less

it needs to be 1000XC to start with. If it's 100XS you will create more sell pressure than buy pressure in the short term. If the value of the coin skyrockets even further, you could gradually reduce the requirement from 1000 to 950 to 900 etc. Basically you will need to see how the market reacts and adjusts to this and then make your own adjustments if necessary. You can also check how many coins are currently being held in wallets, remove 10% highest holders and 10% lowest holders and then see what amount is being held on average. I am just throwing numbers at the moment from the top of my head, I am sure you can come up with a more refined strategy.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

Scary to see this when there are people with 200-500k XC's. Now the majority of the coins are sitting in a few wallets. As scary as drk right now...(only a honest concern)
i don't think anyone has 500k and yes 1 or 2 ppl have between 200-400k but only a few and they saw the innovation and deserve it, some people had that many BTC's they also deserve it, they are visionary's it can't be helped and it's not a bad thing just unlucky for those who didn't see the potential

Not saying that is not true, but where do you get the info? Is there a rich list somewhere?
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Hi!
Send invite to PM!
Thanks guys Smiley
Activity: 322

You can still go on exchange and buy yourself that amount of XC...   
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
http://mine-coin.de
Jump to: