Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 139. (Read 268504 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
After we end the pow, we need own XC Multipool, so people still can mine this coin

Community do it, we need this!

the sooner the better!

i will donate 100XC coin for our XC multipool

dude!  yes we need a multpool badly after pow. but a fancy/innovative one.

another thing would you please put the font smaller? it looks quite annoying to someone her.

thanks, pal

big font is good for lots of people, wich didnt sleep last night Smiley

sorry for that, can somebody help us with a XC Multipool?

Huh
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I've been watching this coin with interest and I have to say, I don't understand the great rush with things. Why the need to transition to POS right away? If the coin isn't well distributed there's a risk of a 51% attack by a big holder having coins on minting. Is there even a distribution list/chart for the POW coins?

Because there are FPGA's that are raping mining and accounting for over 60-70% of the net hash.  That is why PoW blocks were (further) reduced.

FPGA x11 code: http://cryptography.gmu.edu/athena/index.php?id=source_codes
Activity: 616
Ok, I'll try this again.  Smiley

Last POW block is 21,000 and we are at 19980 as I type this leaving 1,020 blocks. If they are all POW blocks (they will not be) the max number of additional coins to be mined would be 339,660. If you add that to the current coin supply of 5,376,539 you get a max number of coins of 5,716,199.

Looks like about 25 hours of mining left. Get them while you can!

Where are you getting your numbers from?  My calculator says 21,000 blocks at 333 coins per block = 6,993,000
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I've been watching this coin with interest and I have to say, I don't understand the great rush with things. Why the need to transition to POS right away? If the coin isn't well distributed there's a risk of a 51% attack by a big holder having coins on minting. Is there even a distribution list/chart for the POW coins?
legendary
After we end the pow, we need own XC Multipool, so people still can mine this coin

the sooner the better!

another thing would you please put the font smaller? it looks quite annoying to someone her.

thanks, pal

sorry for that, can somebody help us with a XC Multipool?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

I wanted to provide some more answers about the decentralized anonymous solution and how it will work

- 100XC to 1000XC's Required (#'s still being vetted)

- Any client having the required XC's can enable xnode option (windows, mac & linux wallets)

- xnodes will charge a fee which will be deducted from the transaction and kept in the local wallet << incentive based >>

- no masternode or supernode required to communicate xnodes to clients

- fully decentralized

Hope that answers all the questions, the majority of the code is already in the wallet and I expect a release supporting these features as outlined above to be available for testing in 3 weeks or less

This is really awesome. I am not sure if people realize how big this is. I guess it is possible to allow android phones to act as xnodes as well at a later stage?

1000+
Activity: 840
Twitter: @FedKassad

I wanted to provide some more answers about the decentralized anonymous solution and how it will work

- 100XC to 1000XC's Required (#'s still being vetted)

- Any client having the required XC's can enable xnode option (windows, mac & linux wallets)

- xnodes will charge a fee which will be deducted from the transaction and kept in the local wallet << incentive based >>

- no masternode or supernode required to communicate xnodes to clients

- fully decentralized

Hope that answers all the questions, the majority of the code is already in the wallet and I expect a release supporting these features as outlined above to be available for testing in 3 weeks or less

This is really awesome. I am not sure if people realize how big this is. I guess it is possible to allow android phones to act as xnodes as well at a later stage?
Activity: 519
Merit: 253
Ok, I'll try this again.  Smiley

Last POW block is 21,000 and we are at 19980 as I type this leaving 1,020 blocks. If they are all POW blocks (they will not be) the max number of additional coins to be mined would be 339,660. If you add that to the current coin supply of 5,376,539 you get a max number of coins of 5,716,199.

Looks like about 25 hours of mining left. Get them while you can!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Updated to v0.9.1.4x11-coin-1.0

Sorry about the confusion - here is the correct wallet

https://mega.co.nz/#!ZcN3xJBa!AusfqUpr6keImDaMKkOXnO165ZmEWl1WNfpuVX8EFkE

A LOT of people that are mining on Suprnova is going to get screwed over because ocminer went to sleep and is using your 20k block wallet....

1 of 2 things happen:

-Pool stratum shuts down automatically at 20k, in which case your failover kicks in (I'm assuming everyone has a failover set...)
-It doesn't automatically shut down and mining continues there

Either way it's not a big deal guys.
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

the sooner the better!

thanks, pal

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Updated to v0.9.1.4x11-coin-1.0

Sorry about the confusion - here is the correct wallet

https://mega.co.nz/#!ZcN3xJBa!AusfqUpr6keImDaMKkOXnO165ZmEWl1WNfpuVX8EFkE

I am extremely stressed out right now. Where is the update for the macwallet??!?!?!
Activity: 28
No offence but was quoting yourself really necessary??  The letters were already big enough the first time
legendary
Activity: 1330
I do not buy it

cry later. and feel sorry to you. you miss a next btc
Activity: 322
I sent the owner of suprnova a PM... hopefully he sees it in time

I hope he does... otherwise... there will be many unhappy people....

I've also reached out to him

Same... I hope he gets our collective PMs...
Probably going to wake up to a busted inbox. heh

Think the only solution is to keep it at 20k as the original updated wallet... otherwise, we will have a lot of negative PR from those miners calling for scams...
legendary
Activity: 1330

the sooner the better!

thanks, pal
Activity: 1
I sent the owner of suprnova a PM... hopefully he sees it in time

I hope he does... otherwise... there will be many unhappy people....

I've also reached out to him

Same... I hope he gets our collective PMs...
Probably going to wake up to a busted inbox. heh
Activity: 364
Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !
legendary

the sooner the better!

we have so many hash pow, they will Switch to our own XC pool when pow end.
legendary

the sooner the better!

Jump to: