Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 141. (Read 268504 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 250
What does it mean for the coin that POW ends? Sorry fo stupid question but I'm new Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I lost 200 coins trading yesterday, but i just made 100 back today so not too worried now  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
v0.9.1.3x11-coin-1.0

Wallet Update for POS Cutover

- Will resolve users not getting POS blocks as POW will be ended
- Max block height 20k

https://mega.co.nz/#!RNcTwBAB!Mb7ArTMKTPVho1ng1Wp2h004NhZLTUj-o-KynBUfimY

Dev, block height 20k or 21k??

Thanks

The correct height is 21k, which is for tomorrow night
The OP states the current version is "v0.9.1.4x11-coin-1.0" yet there is no link to this version in the OP itself and the web site is still offering up "v0.9.1.2x11-coin-1.0". What gives ?

is compiling now... give me a few minutes
Activity: 616
v0.9.1.3x11-coin-1.0

Wallet Update for POS Cutover

- Will resolve users not getting POS blocks as POW will be ended
- Max block height 20k

https://mega.co.nz/#!RNcTwBAB!Mb7ArTMKTPVho1ng1Wp2h004NhZLTUj-o-KynBUfimY

Dev, block height 20k or 21k??

Thanks
POW could be lowered to 21000 or 21500

Shrug, if you do this please destroy some of the premine to return it to the same ratio. Else this thread will be full of scam accusations about how you reduced the coins but kept the same premine.

Only you are... nobody else is.  The Dev deserve everything he has created.

I am another one.
He does deserve it if the anon feature functions as it should, but even in that case, in the sensitive world of cryptos, there NEEDS TO BE AN EXPLANATION WHATSOEVER for the premine.
Reducing the total PoW from 33.3M to 7.2M while keeping the 135k premine the same, yea it does need an comment from the dev.

i am sure developing the codes cost, but by how much? and when were the coins sent? These are all needed to be addressed! Transparency only helps except for a scammer.

I agree with what your saying, and I haven't touched any of the coins in the premine at all.  I've invested my own money to get us to this point and the pre-mine will be used to further develop this coin and advance its potential....

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The OP states the current version is "v0.9.1.4x11-coin-1.0" yet there is no link to this version in the OP itself and the web site is still offering up "v0.9.1.2x11-coin-1.0". What gives ?
Activity: 616
Activity: 98
The correct block height is #21000 which should put us at tomorrow night, I will post the correct link a few minutes

the correct version is v0.9.1.4x11-coin-1.0

This doesn't do anything for mac users!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Are you on drugs? this coin last night dumped into the 60s, tonight it dumped into the 120s. In just a few days this coin went from 4k sat to 160k sat. Except for maybe Aur which dumped to oblivion the second it reached it's height this coin is absolutely unprecedented in not only it's quick, huge rise but it's ability to take massive mp dumps. You are comparing XC to WC, AC and YC? gtfo dude, you are an idiot.

Wo wo woe!

Not to sure what your going on about, but maybe you might need some drugs.  Huh
All I was stating was the damage I've seen from MP's, I don't get why your exploding in rant at me and making yourself look like the idiot.
I'm glad to hear your version of collateral damage this coin has absorbed, but I only turned up today.
I didn't compare anything. It was simply a comment.

Peace out Bro, get laid or something! Grin
thx for the lols all the same.

It's inconceivable to me that someone could be complaining about XC's performance. Myself, I'm blown away.
The correct block height is #21000 which should put us at tomorrow night, I will post the correct link a few minutes

the correct version is v0.9.1.4x11-coin-1.0
Activity: 98
pos needs to be fixed for Mac Wallet. Please update. Dev. Plz.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Are you on drugs? this coin last night dumped into the 60s, tonight it dumped into the 120s. In just a few days this coin went from 4k sat to 160k sat. Except for maybe Aur which dumped to oblivion the second it reached it's height this coin is absolutely unprecedented in not only it's quick, huge rise but it's ability to take massive mp dumps. You are comparing XC to WC, AC and YC? gtfo dude, you are an idiot.

Wo wo woe!

Not to sure what your going on about, but maybe you might need some drugs.  Huh
All I was stating was the damage I've seen from MP's, I don't get why your exploding in rant at me and making yourself look like a dill.
I'm glad to hear your version of collateral damage this coin has absorbed, but I only turned up today.
I didn't compare anything. It was simply a comment.

Peace out Bro, get laid or something! Grin
and thx for the lols all the same. Good to see your emotionally charged by this coin!

Activity: 260
POW could be lowered to 21000 or 21500

Shrug, if you do this please destroy some of the premine to return it to the same ratio. Else this thread will be full of scam accusations about how you reduced the coins but kept the same premine.

Only you are... nobody else is.  The Dev deserve everything he has created.

I am another one.
He does deserve it if the anon feature functions as it should, but even in that case, in the sensitive world of cryptos, there NEEDS TO BE AN EXPLANATION WHATSOEVER for the premine.
Reducing the total PoW from 33.3M to 7.2M while keeping the 135k premine the same, yea it does need an comment from the dev.

i am sure developing the codes cost, but by how much? and when were the coins sent? These are all needed to be addressed! Transparency only helps except for a scammer.
legendary
Personally, you should pull the pin now on POW. Its obvious that the buys for this coin were/are large and its naturally supporting itself.
All your doing by having the backdoor open to MP's is causing your NEW investors to lose heart and move on when they start dumping.
If you guys don't keep the orders even, which is VERY hard, price will submerge and the majority of investors wash their hands.

I don't know who done that massive dump, but they sure were armatures because a lot of investors were just starting to come over after Dorkcoins dump and fork.
If they held for another 24, they would have earned at least 100 to 300 btc more. LOL, but the dumbass just scared most away.

I've seem WC, AC, and YC all get crushed to oblivion by MP's.
I mean you guys do what you want but MP's are cryptocancer!
I'm totally against them, and have never signed up for one and never would.

Been back in this game sine Xmas 13, but only just earned enough BTC 2 months ago from mining to get on xchanges.
Used to mine BTC way back when it was $15.
Fell out quickly, because back then it was still 1.3 years to China pump occurred.

So who's the Dev around here or his Mod?

Wow no need for personal attacks. Also I happen to agree with him. You need to slow your roll. Also this rise is far from unprecedented which you should know if you're been in this for more than a week.

Really? please tell me what other coin went 40x+ value in it's opening 3 days? While your at it include other coins which reached a 5m mkt cap within a week. My point is this coin's rise is amazing, and you are an idiot if you dont' see that.
Activity: 322
Personally, you should pull the pin now on POW. Its obvious that the buys for this coin were/are large and its naturally supporting itself.
All your doing by having the backdoor open to MP's is causing your NEW investors to lose heart and move on when they start dumping.
If you guys don't keep the orders even, which is VERY hard, price will submerge and the majority of investors wash their hands.

I don't know who done that massive dump, but they sure were armatures because a lot of investors were just starting to come over after Dorkcoins dump and fork.
If they held for another 24, they would have earned at least 100 to 300 btc more. LOL, but the dumbass just scared most away.

Been back in this game sine Xmas 13, but only just earned enough BTC 2 months ago from mining to get on xchanges.
Fell out quickly, because back then it was still 1.3 years to China pump occurred.

Wow no need for personal attacks. Also I happen to agree with him. You need to slow your roll. Also this rise is far from unprecedented which you should know if you're been in this for more than a week.
legendary

Activity: 519
Merit: 253

The info in this post was incorrect, POW height was changed to 21,000 instead of 20,000 so these numbers were deleted due to not being correct. See later post.

Activity: 322
Hmm, @ 19906 blocks, that means it will reach 20k blocks in like 1-2 hours and PoW ends?

Is this accurate?

Yes.
Jump to: