Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 143. (Read 268504 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
POW could be lowered to 21000 or 21500

Shrug, if you do this please destroy some of the premine to return it to the same ratio. Else this thread will be full of scam accusations about how you reduced the coins but kept the same premine.

Only you are... nobody else is.  The Dev deserve everything he has created.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Dev could you please updated the OP with an outline of your plans for the coin.  What annon features you will be adding.  Possibly a rough timeline.  Maybe a little details about the current tech and how it works.  Add some info on how someone can use the blockchain 2.0 feature.  Needs to be easy to find.  I hate having to look through pages of replies when trying to link something for someone.

be patient!  let weak hand / doubters/haters miss the boat.

be patient! dude

Has nothing to do with being patient.  Has everything to do with being professional.  I have outsiders that I send information to.  I want to have a central location that I can use to promote the coin.  Searching through all the FUD and BS in this thread is ridiculous.  The website is just about as useless.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
v0.9.1.3x11-coin-1.0

Wallet Update for POS Cutover

- Will resolve users not getting POS blocks as POW will be ended
- Max block height 20k

https://mega.co.nz/#!RNcTwBAB!Mb7ArTMKTPVho1ng1Wp2h004NhZLTUj-o-KynBUfimY

omg ty I was about to go to sleep, nice
v0.9.1.3x11-coin-1.0

- Max block height 20k

Excellent.
Activity: 260

Dev could you please updated the OP with an outline of your plans for the coin.  What annon features you will be adding.  Possibly a rough timeline.  Maybe a little details about the current tech and how it works.  Add some info on how someone can use the blockchain 2.0 feature.  Needs to be easy to find.  I hate having to look through pages of replies when trying to link something for someone.

+1
Whenever the DEV makes a change, or even any possible change in the future, IT SHOULD BE UPDATED IN OP IMMEDIATELY!!!
And organize the OP for Christ's sake

Otherwise, people may think you are "trying something" and intentionally hide in the ocean of replies.
How much does it cost to update the OP? Nothing unless you are Bill Gates whose time worth $100/sec.
Activity: 756
v0.9.1.3x11-coin-1.0

- Max block height 20k

Dev could you please updated the OP with an outline of your plans for the coin.  What annon features you will be adding.  Possibly a rough timeline.  Maybe a little details about the current tech and how it works.  Add some info on how someone can use the blockchain 2.0 feature.  Needs to be easy to find.  I hate having to look through pages of replies when trying to link something for someone.

You need to PM the dev with requests like this.  No need to flood the ann page.

There are so many useless replies being posted that it's hard to follow them all. Didn't think about PMing him but I just did that.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

be patient!  let weak hand / doubters/haters miss the boat.

be patient! dude
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Interested in helping me setup a multipool to mine XC after POW - message me!

I want to setup a multipool at XCMultiPool.com - but would need a dev to do it.  Will split earnings 50/50 with someone if they can set it up.
also willing to sell the domain Smiley along with BuyXC.com
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Personally, you should pull the pin now on POW. Its obvious that the buys for this coin were/are large and its naturally supporting itself.
All your doing by having the backdoor open to MP's is causing your NEW investors to lose heart and move on when they start dumping.
If you guys don't keep the orders even, which is VERY hard, price will submerge and the majority of investors wash their hands.

I don't know who done that massive dump, but they sure were armatures because a lot of investors were just starting to come over after Dorkcoins dump and fork.
If they held for another 24, they would have earned at least 100 to 300 btc more. LOL, but the dumbass just scared most away.

I've seem WC, AC, and YC all get crushed to oblivion by MP's.
I mean you guys do what you want but MP's are cryptocancer!
I'm totally against them, and have never signed up for one and never would.

Been back in this game sine Xmas 13, but only just earned enough BTC 2 months ago from mining to get on xchanges.
Used to mine BTC way back when it was $15.
Fell out quickly, because back then it was still 1.3 years to China pump occurred.

So who's the Dev around here or his Mod?

Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
Has anyone had problems with staking?

I was staking, but it's suddenly stopped.

Yeah my coins have never staked, its always a matter of minutes, or so my wallet says, but I have never seen them stake.
Activity: 125

You need to PM the dev with requests like this.  No need to flood the ann page.

Yes you can both put a password on your wallet using the wallet software, and then put the wallet.dat file into a truecrypt

Hello, a little OT, if I can ask you?
I've encrypted my whole hdd with truecrypt, it means, before booting to OS,
I have to write password. So does it mean, that my files are unaccessible from internet then?
I know it's noob question, but I need to be sure for good.
Thank you.

As long as your password is not stored on your machine you are relatively safe, but at the very least backup your file to a second hard drive in case of hard drive failure.
Activity: 225
Has anyone had problems with staking?

I was staking, but it's suddenly stopped.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Wow. I'm really hurt. My day is ruined seeing what Multipools are doing to my coin. Almost back to 100,000 satoshi...
Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Nope! Goliath just lost this round
Activity: 260
Is this Coin worth mining? and buying will price go up over time? can it Beat Darkcoin? It need to implement anonymous transactions though I think.

Ask your grandma about it. Don't post it here you useless PoS(piece of shit) who thinks your smart.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Really hope dev can end the pow at Block 21000.
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
Yes you can both put a password on your wallet using the wallet software, and then put the wallet.dat file into a truecrypt

Hello, a little OT, if I can ask you?
I've encrypted my whole hdd with truecrypt, it means, before booting to OS,
I have to write password. So does it mean, that my files are unaccessible from internet then?
I know it's noob question, but I need to be sure for good.
Thank you.
Jump to: