Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 144. (Read 268504 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
20 btc buy wall VS multi pool dump....FIGHT!!

they will dump 150BTC volume XC coin, Because they got most of the XC coin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
We should have our XC Multipool.

Hope we have bonus for a good Multipool!

we need this.
i will donate 100 XC for this.

anybody want to donate?

You have more spare change than what I have in my wallet lol
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
20 btc buy wall VS multi pool dump....FIGHT!!
legendary
Provenceday please stop spamming this thread.  Six posts on this page from you.... my goodness, stop.

sorry for that. it seems they also dump their coin on poloniex now.
POW could be lowered to 21000 or 21500
21000 is better, we do not need to feed the Multipool.

they do nothing good to this coin, just like a vampire

21000, pretty please... I hate dumps from MPs
Activity: 616
Provenceday please stop spamming this thread.  Six posts on this page from you.... my goodness, stop.
legendary
Another dump from Multipool:

sorry for that. Smiley
legendary

Yes do it. The crypto public should all be well aware of the opportunity to mine this coin by now so nobody can argue that they didn't get a chance.

+1 yes for 21000

so let's do this  +10000000!!!
legendary
4. X11Coin (4.31 %)
Source   Pair   Volume (24h)   Price   Volume (%)
MintPal   XC/BTC   $ 1,136,172   $ 0.811052   68.65 %
Poloniex   XC/BTC   $ 350,434   $ 0.845349   21.18 %
Bittrex   XC/BTC   $ 168,334   $ 0.839637   10.17 %
Total/Avg   $ 1,654,940   $ 0.821222   
I'm mining darkcoin to sell for xc.

Here is our first mini multipool  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Seems like Multipools are doing most of their dumping on MintPal. Another 17btc dump is incoming maybe
legendary
16    X11Coin   $ 4,399,199   $ 0.821222   5,356,895 XC   $ 1,654,940   +71.20 %
legendary
legendary

we need this.

anybody want to donate?

Let's do this Friends.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Shrug, if you do this please destroy some of the premine to return it to the same ratio. Else this thread will be full of scam accusations about how you reduced the coins but kept the same premine.

Still wouldn't even be close to DRK's premine.  I think Dev deserves a nice pay for his work.  Let him keep and use some for bounties as well.  

How about if he reduces to 21000 blocks, let him allocates a small portion of the premine to a public bounty address used to pay for bounties?  Just an idea.  I'm not opposed to him keeping it all, to be honest

I don't care personally, but the point is this thread will be inundated with fud and trolls. It's not something to overlook imo. I mean I can use your example - DRK wasn't "pre" mined at all, it was instamined and there was a reduction in coin supply. That thread has been plagued for months about the issue and it's not going away. No it's not going to kill a coin, but why not stop all that from ever happening?
Activity: 616
Is this Coin worth mining? and buying will price go up over time? can it Beat Darkcoin? It need to implement anonymous transactions though I think.

... it already has anonymous transactions.
legendary
Is anyone here interested in helping me setup a multipool like BC has for when we go POS?  BC Multipool mines other top profitable POW coins - sells them on exchanges and buys up XC to distribute to miners Smiley  
I own BuyXC.com and XCMultiPool.com - both are for sale here -----> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=626456.new#new

I am much more interested however in setting up this multipool - I am a believe in XC and would be willing to trade these for XC/BTC or other popular alts with at the very least - good volume on MP/POLO/CRYPTSY

Will escrow to a trusted party - not sure who to use and will go with community recommendations.

Also - if you are interested in setting up a gateway that will let people buy very litter (up to say $20) of XC with USD/EUR etc that we could use on BuyXC.com - that would be exciting.

I am super excited for XC - I own only a few but am excited to at least imagine I could be holding the equivalent of BuyBTC.com and BTCmultipool.com

i agree with this!

we need this.

anybody want to donate?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Is this Coin worth mining? and buying will price go up over time? can it Beat Darkcoin? It need to implement anonymous transactions though I think.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Is anyone here interested in helping me setup a multipool like BC has for when we go POS?  BC Multipool mines other top profitable POW coins - sells them on exchanges and buys up XC to distribute to miners Smiley  
I own BuyXC.com and XCMultiPool.com - both are for sale here -----> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=626456.new#new

I am much more interested however in setting up this multipool - I am a believe in XC and would be willing to trade these for XC/BTC or other popular alts with at the very least - good volume on MP/POLO/CRYPTSY

Will escrow to a trusted party - not sure who to use and will go with community recommendations.

Also - if you are interested in setting up a gateway that will let people buy very litter (up to say $20) of XC with USD/EUR etc that we could use on BuyXC.com - that would be exciting.

I am super excited for XC - I own only a few but am excited to at least imagine I could be holding the equivalent of BuyBTC.com and BTCmultipool.com
Jump to: