Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 164. (Read 268504 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
We need more buy support. Im trying to convince my friends to get in this, we could see a 400 btc wall sometime later today

xD

woa 400BTC wall Cheesy that would be amazing Tongue

100BTC buy wall at 0.00128, strong support.

I dont see that buy wall. A thread Veteran.

Post the post articles, pictures and information about this coin in this page right now. Its super important!!

the wall is on poloniex
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
We need more buy support. Im trying to convince my friends to get in this, we could see a 400 btc wall sometime later today

xD

I dont see that buy wall. A thread Veteran.

Post the post articles, pictures and information about this coin in this page right now. Its super important!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 321

xD

legendary
I believe this coin has huge upside potential.  

A cutting edge, high tech coin from a homeland security affiliated developer, with applications for civilian and military use.  Right now the coin trades for .001 BTC a share over the counter.  Many people believe it will go exponentially higher than that.  With only a 1 BTC investment, the profit outlook is staggering, probably be enough to pay off your mortgage.  For anyone in doubt, I only ask that you look at my post history.  I don't want you to judge me from my winning picks, only by my losers, because I have so few.  We're looking at a grand slam home run.  

I believe this guy is onto something, 30% gain since this post an hour ago.

He's probably 1000% correct

50% correct.

This is secret info. either Dark is going back up after that dump.

Or prepare your seatbelt cuz this coin is going to the fucking moon

There will be a crazy dump for this coin soon, its a trap. Hold
Activity: 146

A cutting edge, high tech coin from a homeland security affiliated developer, with applications for civilian and military use.  Right now the coin trades for .001 BTC a share over the counter.  Many people believe it will go exponentially higher than that.  With only a 1 BTC investment, the profit outlook is staggering, probably be enough to pay off your mortgage.  For anyone in doubt, I only ask that you look at my post history.  I don't want you to judge me from my winning picks, only by my losers, because I have so few.  We're looking at a grand slam home run.  

He's probably 1000% correct
legendary
Activity: 1260

xD

legendary

xD
legendary
472 BTC darkcoin dump in one go, guess where that BTC is going...

Lol, I guess the guy above us wasn't joking, xc is going places

you guys can thank me later
Activity: 93

Lol, I guess the guy above us wasn't joking, xc is going places
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Leave is XC (XCrypto) - X means Anything ... like I have X oranges and X amount of dollars.  Solve X for, if X=X+1 then find X... X = Anonymous.  X= no name.  "He signed his name with an X.  XC is best.  leave it.  XCrypto.  the end.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
that price is so ridiculous lol  Roll Eyes and to think i had just made 15 btc on mro around the same time i could of bought the whole supply lol im happy im not greedy i look at it like this what happens if you make 1000 btc on this and bitcoin goes to 10k or 100k or more each.... all possible scenarios, dn't wanna think to much about it but, my brain might stop working
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
I would leave the name only XC
Im looking at max charts on mintpal and im not seeing anything below what others are saying 2btc = 50k xc... what am i missing here
a few days ago you could buy at 5k that's what i bought for

on bittrex the price was under 1 k @ the beginning

That small exchange at the start was selling for 100sat

but the volume was sooooooooo small Smiley Bittrex was nice to buy
legendary
Activity: 1386
Well i guess my friends with 400btc worth of darks are out of Darks right now Wink

XCrypto will be the better Darkcoin  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1330
legendary
Well i guess my friends with 400btc worth of darks are out of Darks right now Wink
Jump to: