Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 167. (Read 268504 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Xbit

Bitx

Altx

X2M

Dev said he wants to keep the XC symbol if possible, as it is already established. I think I agree with this so let's try to work within those bounds for now.

Well, maybe someone can come up with a killer name outside of XC confines
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
My vote: Just X.   X Coin. > XC

X Coin is already taken

If you ask me "X-CHANGER" will be great  Wink
legendary
We need more buy support. Im trying to convince my friends to get in this, we could see a 400 btc wall sometime later today

Nice!

We should bring back the best posts in the forum all in 1 post on this page or the next for a quick briefing for new comers
Activity: 840
We need more buy support. Im trying to convince my friends to get in this, we could see a 400 btc wall sometime later today

Nice!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
let em dump now..and cry latter..buying opportunity ppl
legendary
Activity: 1386
wow i dont understand those putting up huge sell walls... why dump on a upward trend? this is what kills cryptos

Could be multipools?

could be, but whats the point?

All they want is to get the money asap and they don't care about the price.

This, when pos startet the dumps come to an end.
wow i dont understand those putting up huge sell walls... why dump on a upward trend? this is what kills cryptos

Could be multipools?

All they want is to get the money asap and they don't care about the price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
We have to find a name for the future, It has to be short and simple. I think that X is cool but to short and won't make sense in the future, XC is sweet & simple.

Think about these two:

"Hey can I purchase some of these X bonds?"

"Hey can I purchase some of these XC bonds?"

X sounds like something unknown, XC has some kind of meaning.

Or 'Hey, what's your XC address?'  

I think as long as the word 'Coin' isn't part of common usage it's pretty good.

My vote: Just X.   X Coin. > XC

X Coin is already taken

Yeah. I discovered the exact same thing when I suggested X Coin earlier in the thread. Meh.
legendary
Activity: 1148

Could be multipools?

that's possible!
legendary

Could be multipools?

I need to leave my investment here, go back pack around the world for 3months and check on this project lol
legendary

haha maybe some weakhand!

finally we will 0.005 soon!

Could be multipools?
legendary
legendary

Funny how out of nowhere like 50,000 xcoins are ready to be dumped for 0 profit
My vote: Just X.   X Coin. > XC

This has my vote for now.  Not a fan of Xchange

Dev, can we put a vote poll? I'm going for XC.

Lets vet out a list of what to put on the poll, I am really, really going offline now... be back in about 4-6 hours and then we can take that "refined" list and vote ?

Alright, we will figure it out. Also did you see my landing page mock? Anyways, Have Fun!
Jump to: